Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling > Channeled Messages

Old 16-03-2016, 10:07 PM
Experiencer
Cat Alliance for Assistance to Earth- Team Light

Channeled by Rion:

"My brothers and sisters awaken. The time is now to seize your birthright. Love one another and remember who you are."

Rion channels this message from the High Council of the Alliance for Assistance to Earth. His mission here is to accelerate us. We are getting downloads directly now. If you are not getting direct downloads yet, he is the one who can help you get them. We have 61 days to transition, ready or not.

Here are a few inspirational motivational videos to get your heart pumping:

WAKING UP IN 6D
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UlS0BkvM-so (8 mins)

This is theater, however, it is informative and especially what I think we all need to hear is at 7 mins- basically the end of the video. I have seen this message in other videos as well. Here's another version:

Are You 'Starseed' ? Ancient (Alien?) Soul with Temporary Amnesia? Remember Atlantis?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YoTS27Vq3sg (awesome music/visuals)

His site: (also teamlight.com among others)

http://www.unitethecollective.com/UN...OLLECTIVE.html

~Namaste
Old 01-04-2016, 06:11 AM
Pathfinder
Those who are .. were awakened long ago ..

StarWalkers have no need to counsel .. They Are.

What Say You?
Old 01-04-2016, 06:34 AM
Experiencer
Only 30 or so days to Assencion Starchild - any news?
Old 08-04-2016, 02:28 AM
Experiencer
This will be an emotional month- New Super Moon in Aries- starting right now. It's already been emotional for me after last month got rid of stuff that doesn't serve me. Here's a great article with some tips on how to deal with this month:

http://soulmuchbetter.com/2016/04/05/new-moon-aries/

We're right on schedule for Ascension! 38 days! Hang in there :-)
Old 08-04-2016, 02:43 AM
Experiencer
Hi magdna, I respect and honor your perspective. Blessings :-)
Old 20-04-2016, 04:29 AM
Experiencer
I just wanted to respond to you again

Quote:
Originally Posted by magdna
Those who are .. were awakened long ago ..

StarWalkers have no need to counsel .. They Are.

What Say You?

because I think I understand what you mean now. What you say is true for our brothers and sisters from the stars who are here now, but not with us on Earth yet. If that is what you mean by Star Walkers, yes, they are awake and need no counsel. They are here to help us :-)

The people I'm reaching out to may have been asleep for their own safety. This happened because Earth and humanity experienced a bit more dark negative energy than normal, mostly due to outside parasitic forces. So some of these Light beings and Star beings may need to be wakened, the ones that are here on Earth right now to do the missions they came here to do.

I think I understand perfectly what you mean. Those beings from the Stars, our relatives, the ones you are speaking about, the Star Walkers, they are here, but they have not yet joined us on Earth. They will walk among us after the Purifier has left his mark. These Star beings that are here now are just their children. Their parents have arrived and will be joining us shortly. Namaste.
Old 20-04-2016, 05:00 AM
Experiencer
Either awakened long ago or recently, it doesn't really matter. What matters is evrey Soul to realize their tremendous significance and responsibility during these times of change. Each and every Soul that adds its momentum to this is another drop of water augmenting the Wave. Whatever our heritage, life experiences, Star Seed origin or stage of spiritual evolution, they matter little in the end. Our choices are what really matters, wether we become ambassadors of a new reality, if we choose to honor what and who we choose to be and not what those in power chose for us without even asking.
A new Moon (emotions, profound sense of the Cosmos) in fiery Aries is in perfect placement. Aries symbolizes the fighting spirit and also a new beginning of the zodiac cycle. Life rushing forth anew, free from the Old cycle, eager for discovery and creation. The scene is set, the players assume positions. Amazing times eh ? :)