Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Time Travel

Old 30-09-2015, 06:31 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrystalSong
(Having said all that I should say that All Time and Space is NOW, but as humans we perceive it in a linear fashion which makes it APPEAR as Past, Present or Future. That becomes more clear later with more experience though)

I know this is an obscure subject but can you please try to explain this more? I have heard this concept before and am trying to understand it a little better. I guess I am asking you (your personal opinion based on your personal life experience) why we, as humans, view it that way?
Old 30-09-2015, 03:46 PM
Pathfinder

our brains have a compleat record of all actions we have ever experianced, I have an interesing anecdote in which i watch myself dismantling a scaffolding tower, made from my own 'kwick stage' kit .the links of which use wedges atached to the ends of the 8 foot tubes that need to be knocked out with a hammer exactly right otherwise they drop back in , every link behaved itself without effort and i was lifting the normaly awkward tubes away from the posts with fingertip control, all componants were flying through the air and coming to rest six inchs from my mates hand , Im halfway through a post , 7 seconds, read the other quantum mistake first, the tie in to this is that the brain is primarly a storage devise and hard drive , not a thinking machine.
Old 23-10-2015, 08:41 AM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by emporroll1
I was just wondering if it is feasible to time travel within your own mind? I'm not that familiar with spirit science and whatnot.
Anything is possible. Physical time jumping is more dangerous. Mental time jumping is unpredictable, some can see you some cant. But if you arent able to alter your decisions from that time. Then you are probably remote viewing it
Old 23-10-2015, 02:47 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenGazer
I know this is an obscure subject but can you please try to explain this more? I have heard this concept before and am trying to understand it a little better. I guess I am asking you (your personal opinion based on your personal life experience) why we, as humans, view it that way?

Hi Green Gazer, sorry I can't really explain it, it's more than the human mind can fathom or at least this human mind. It's an experience and out of the experience(s) comes the knowledge it is true even if the mind can't understand it. Which is okay, I can't understand calculus either :)
Old 11-11-2015, 08:22 PM
TonyG

I'd like to think so.

As there is no such thing as time, just a dimension we can stroll along, bear with me , and as our consciousness can exist outside our mind, and why not if the quantum world says particles can be everywhere at once, then when I sleep I'm letting my mind explore a dimension I can't get to with my psychical body.
When I wake up all the possibilities that my mind could explore collapse to the one I expect to see, until the next time.

Strange though! I only ever seem to explore the past, I think I was a roman soldier not so long back, never a spaceman in some futuristic world

Anyhow! I travel back in time and in my dreams it's real, just like this dream I call reality that I can't wake up from
Old 17-11-2015, 06:56 PM
Experiencer
Of course time travel is possible; just read a book and allow yourself to be transported.
Old 09-12-2015, 01:31 AM
I believe that mental time travel is of course possible.

It would seem to be possible to project your astral self to the past. It's definitely not that easy, but it's an ability that one can master with practice. It's just like multiplying in your head. At first it seemed incredibly hard, nearly impossible. Now, once we made it through school, it's normal to us. Think about it that way!
Old 20-04-2016, 01:18 PM
Ascender
Two nights ago I had a vivid dream that I was exploring a very ancient looking village. It was from the Dark Ages and everything smelled horrible. The streets were so narrow with manure stains. The people were going about shopping except there was something odd about them. I wonder if I went back in time over a thousand years ago.
Old 23-04-2016, 09:39 AM
Suspended
Seeker

Well this is strange to me. I don't think that this is something that good to imagine something. Travelling is something to experience a place too enjoy the feeling of being to a new place or you love one,. So it is impossible to feel a place without being there.
Old 23-04-2016, 09:40 AM
Suspended
Seeker

Travelling is something basically to enjoy a place top expericne a place and it is impossible to feel a place without being there I guess so i find it something quite strange to try.