Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Lifestyle > Exercise

Old 26-09-2011, 08:00 PM
MissieM

The art of pole dancing?

Hi everyone!

I have made an intriguing discovery in the last week, pole dancing as an art form and a sport. Now maybe I'm out of the loop but I've always kind of attributed pole dancing to clubs and strippers, but I saw an ad for a pole fitness studio in my area and had to check it out to see what it was all about and I was impressed! These women are incredibly fit and talented, ever since I saw the video in the link below, I have been dying to try it so I signed up for some classes and we will see how it goes! I've been looking for something fun to get me in shape and I love the sensuality of it! I'm wondering if anyone else has ever taken a class like this or what your opinions are? Do you guys think this is an art form or the trade of strippers? I'd love to hear opinions, check out the video first if you aren't sure
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BwNpaxkhefI

Peace and love

Missie
Old 26-09-2011, 09:05 PM
Master
Hi Missie, I'm wondering if both aren't true from different perspectives, don't see that it has to be an 'or'.

I had a friend who did classes for fun and exorcise, and she too enjoyed the sensuality of it. She had a detachable pole put in the lounge to practice at home and her hubby was quite pleased about it, hehe. It's supposed to be very good exercise.
Old 26-09-2011, 09:24 PM
pre-dawn

You look for something to get into shape? Have a look at this Indian Pole dancing.

Hey, I know it is guys here, but woman could do it too, couldn't they?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-1_mpgtb9BE&feature=fvsr
Old 28-09-2011, 07:23 AM
Miran

They really are pretty talented.. I dont know if your average stripper can do most of those things.. But some of the really good ones have a lot of strength and endurance.
Old 24-11-2011, 03:10 AM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by MissieM
...attributed pole dancing to clubs and strippers, but I saw an ad for a pole fitness studio ....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BwNpaxkhefI

not that i know anything about pole dancers, but that women in the video raised her pole work to an absolute art form. i tried working out on a pole a few times and gave it up because it was too hard. believe me that stuff is way way harder then it looks.

mj