Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Divination

Old 08-11-2011, 03:47 AM
GregoryScott

Recent Chart...

http://i1096.photobucket.com/albums/...g?t=1320716967
Old 15-11-2011, 06:23 AM
GregoryScott

Just completed another chart

Once again I left blank sections for you to add your own words, names, dates, etc.

Greg

http://i1096.photobucket.com/albums/...g?t=1321337716
Old 19-11-2011, 02:00 PM
GregoryScott

Here's a link to all the charts that I've finished...

Also, I'm still taking suggestions for new charts. Just let me know what you would like on it and I'll see what I can do.

Greg

http://s1096.photobucket.com/albums/g325/GSW128/
Old 22-11-2011, 01:50 PM
beatnikbean

Wow! These are fantastic!! Thank you
Old 22-11-2011, 05:16 PM
santacruz18

I am new to pendulums and don't understand a lot of the details on your beautiful charts. Do you have a more basic chart that I can start with?
i.e. I'm not into astrological signs for example.
Old 22-11-2011, 05:18 PM
santacruz18

Oh wait, I took a closer look at the first threads on this post. So sorry, those are easier for me. Thanks.
Old 22-11-2011, 10:30 PM
GregoryScott

Quote:
Originally Posted by santacruz18
Oh wait, I took a closer look at the first threads on this post. So sorry, those are easier for me. Thanks.

I’ve been meaning do a do a couple like you requested. When I finish I’ll post the link here so you’ll know it’s ready.
Also please, if you have in mind what you want on the chart I’ll fix one up 4 ya
Greg
Old 22-11-2011, 10:33 PM
GregoryScott

Quote:
Originally Posted by beatnikbean
Wow! These are fantastic!! Thank you

Thank you beatnikbean, I'm also taking suggestions if you have something in mind.

Greg
Old 22-11-2011, 11:29 PM
Anng

Just been looking at your posts and they look really beautiful. I have a pendulum and feel I sometimes have a link with my teenage grandson who I lost tragically a year ago. I ask something and I feel I get an answer with the pendulum going in a circle or side to side. Not sure how to do properly-do you have any guiding thoughts to help me please.
Old 23-11-2011, 02:57 PM
Coming2

Gosh Greg!! These are fabulous!! You have put so much work and knowledge into them. I am a very basic user so I would also like to ask if you have some very basic charts as well. I saw the ones on the first page and even then they were still a bit too much for me. If you can ever find time to make one that has bigger/wider sections with just the alphabet, numbers, guide to pendulum directional turns and yes, no and maybe....??? Something very simple..almost like a Ouija board. Even better if you could take the complicated charts that are so amazing and break them down for the ones of us who are still learning. I dont understand what the numbers and percentages mean. Actually most of it I dont understand. Can you break down the meaning for us?? What is each section suppose to represent and be used for??

Thanks so much!! You should publish these or start your own site with them.