Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling > Channeled Messages

Old 31-07-2011, 08:59 PM
CentaurSage

Adam the Pleiadian on Heaven and Hell

Here is another channeling that I received from Adam. It is a question and answer session where he talks about Heaven and Hell, Soul Experiences on Earth, Karma, Constants (Truth vs. Reality), Dimensions, Non-attachment, Trace Minerals, Pure Thoughts and Manifestation. The first paragraph is below. If you'd like to listen to the whole session or read the transcript of this session, I have a new website: http://www.CentaurSage.com (This session is under the "Channeling" tab.)

Adam: Good afternoon, I bid you good day. This idea that human beings have of Heaven and Hell is the vague understanding of the gloriousness that awaits you before and after death, and [that] if you truly live your life of service you will continue working towards this so-called Heaven and its higher understanding of love and compassion. However, if you continue doing unsavory choices and continue down the karmic road, you’ll come back to another life of limitations, for so-called Hell is only on your planet and it is only executed from these Earthly domain experiences through war and greed and hate, for those concepts are not throughout the universe. And so there is no physical place you will go if you do not learn your karmic rule and learn from your karmic past, but you will just continue on the same cycle until you learn to rise above it and move onto much [more] beautiful and better sanctuaries.
May I answer your questions today?

[To listen to the whole channeling visit the link above.]
Old 31-07-2011, 09:40 PM
CentaurSage

If you have any questions for Adam, let me know and we'll ask him in a future session, then I'll share his answers on this forum.
Old 01-08-2011, 12:32 AM
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by CentaurSage
If you have any questions for Adam, let me know and we'll ask him in a future session, then I'll share his answers on this forum.
I read all the transcripts. Excellent.
Rang true to me.
Thank you.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 01-08-2011, 12:57 AM
Knower

Thank you for sharing these with us. Having the transcripts is a great plus. Great job by you and your Guides.

Love, hugs, hope and blessings.
Old 02-08-2011, 02:09 PM
Cal

Quote:

Hi CentaurSage,

I probably have a hundred questions...lol..but I will narrow it down to a couple. I have listened to most of your messages from Adam but I have not listened to your third eye travel yet. Also, once I first heard one of your messages from Adam it piqued my curiosity about Pleiadians and over the past few days I have spend many hours searching the internet and Youtube for information about them. Unfortunately, now it's hard to remember specific messages from Adam apart from all the others stuff I found, so I apologize if one or more of these questions where already addressed by Adam.

Can he disclose specifically what role they have played in our history, relating to our Judean Christian bibles and other sacred texts from maybe Hindu or Sumerian cultures? Also, roles that other species may have played in role or character in those texts/stories, like the Annunakis, Reptilians or others?

What is there view of animals? Do they have animals as companions, or products, or food. What purpose or role do animals serve from their perspective in their world and ours?

Lastly, I have found some conflicting information on the web about their true agenda, so I was wondering what do if he could elaborate on exactly what they have to gain from helping us, and what species objects the most and why.

Love and light,
Cal
Old 02-08-2011, 05:32 PM
CentaurSage

Thank you all for your comments.

Cal, I don't know much about what other people are saying about Pleiadians. I didn't really know about them unitil I started channeling. I have also received messages from an Alpha Centauri and another ET from a different species, but right now I am working a lot with Adam from Pleiades.

Adam says that the Pleiadians have similar DNA to us and are like an elder or future human to us in our present conception of time. They have experienced similar problems many, many years ago (and are much more advanced now) and want to help us like an older sibling would help a younger one. They helped the Atlanteans by working side by side with them in the physical.

The bible has many stories and the ETs did mention a little bit about the story of Creation (days were hundreds of thousands of years) and Adam and Eve. There are Reptilians but the Alpha Centauri protect the Earth from potentially destructive beings.

I saw animals when I visited on Pleiades. Adam also told me that they have many animals that I did not see including some that are extinct on our planet and many that we don't have. Maybe I will share some of these other channelings soon. I think you would enjoy the third-eye travel.

Regarding their true intentions, I have felt nothing but love and compassion from them toward humankind and they would like to work with me to share their understandings and wisdom. They would also like to help us with the depletion of our atmosphere, because it doesn't seem like we will be able to solve this problem on our own. This is all very new to me (in this life) and I am still processing what is happening with me in regards to channeling.

In future sessions I will ask more about their possible role in providing us with sacred texts. Thanks for your questions.

Namaste,
Damiana
Old 03-08-2011, 12:59 AM
Cal

Hi Damiana,

I didn't really know anything about Pleiadians until I listened to your channeling sessions either. Again, I don't really know anything about channeling but maybe it's best if you don't research what others are saying about them, especially since you have a direct contact.

A vast majority of what I found was really close to what I am hearing from Adam through you. Perhaps a variable causing what different people report is that Pleiades is actually a star cluster and not a specific planet, based on what I found in my research. I suppose it could be possible that there may be multiple words and perhaps different species inhabiting various planets within the Pleiades star cluster - if so, technically all races/species in that area could be considered Pleiadians but maybe not all as close in DNA to humans as Adams civilization. Maybe Adam could clarify that issue if you think its important.

I am very happy for what you are doing and the fine job in documenting the events and making them avialable to us. Very cool, thanks!

I'm looking forward to listening to your third eye travel next

Namaste,
Cal
Old 04-08-2011, 05:20 PM
CentaurSage

Hi Cal,
Adam spoke about the Pleiadian star cluster in an earlier session, because we asked what it means to be a "Pleiadian." He said they have sister planets in that location, but Pleiadians and their planets exist in the 7th dimension. Pleiadian is just a name mostly for our use to identify this group of advanced beings. I will share that channeling sometime soon.
Many Blessings,
Damiana
Old 05-08-2011, 10:22 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by CentaurSage

Regarding their true intentions, I have felt nothing but love and compassion from them toward humankind and they would like to work with me to share their understandings and wisdom. They would also like to help us with the depletion of our atmosphere, because it doesn't seem like we will be able to solve this problem on our own. This is all very new to me (in this life) and I am still processing what is happening with me in regards to channeling.

There is a substantial amount of information about them found in the Kryon teachings.

The central mission that they have is to encourage our self empowerment. It is not appropriate to solve our problems for us. That would not honor our free choice. Just ask Adam if this is not true.

BTW becoming awakened is New to all of us. We have greatly repressed our natural skills. It will take time, compassion, and determination to move into the light.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 05-08-2011, 12:57 PM
Cal

Quote:
Hi Cal,
Adam spoke about the Pleiadian star cluster in an earlier session, because we asked what it means to be a "Pleiadian." He said they have sister planets in that location, but Pleiadians and their planets exist in the 7th dimension. Pleiadian is just a name mostly for our use to identify this group of advanced beings. I will share that channeling sometime soon.
Many Blessings,
Damiana

Hi Damiana,
Thanks for clarifying that. I look forward to hearing that channeling session. One thing I'm having trouble understanding though is how dimensions work. For example, how is it possible that we can see the pleiades stars in our 3rd dimension through telescopes when the worlds and beings that exist there are in a different dimension.

Btw, I found your 3rd eye travel session very interesting and enjoyable. Thanks for making that available for us. I'm very happy to hear they have animals both roaming free and pets. I'm not sure a majority of people would be interested but I would be curious what they eat. I find their concert halls interesting as well.

Appreciaton and joy,
Cal