Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling > Channeled Messages

Old 24-07-2011, 12:58 AM
CentaurSage

Adam the Pleiadian, on Good and Evil

Here is a channled message that I recently received. Adam, an ExtraTerrestrial from Pleiades, talks about good and evil, then answers several questions including what life is like on his home planet. I recorded the entire channeling which you can listen to here: http://summonthelight.com/damiana3.html I transcribed the beginning of the session below:

Adam: Today we shall begin our session by talking about good and evil, or the labels that humanity has given to different experiences, for do good and evil truly exist in the scope of the universe? It truly seems that you cannot have one without the other, and that in order to experience and know what good is, you too, in turn, must know what bad is. And so we look upon different experiences and different concepts and we give them these labels: it is “bad” to kill someone. However, is it not “good” for that soul to be released from its Earthly limitations? It’s all in how we perceive these experiences.

We have many souls upon the planet who are very advanced and they are not even aware of their advancement, for they do not, perhaps, live in a publicly spiritual way. However, they are living their life with great meaning and love and compassion for all things. We also have souls who think themselves spiritually advanced and, yet, are still living their life in a very adolescent manner. We are all headed in the same direction and have come and gone from the Earth experience so very many times, learning something new and teaching something new every time, growing and developing into enlightened souls. And so, perhaps heading towards this direction is what we can call “good,” and continuing the karmic cycle, not learning and repeating the same mistakes we continue to repeat, perhaps we can label that as “bad.” But only for ourselves, for it is not our place to put these judgments on individuals for truly they are the same thing.

It is I, Adam, your dear friend from Pleiades coming to you today. I welcome you with great love and understanding. May I answer any questions?

Question: Greetings, Adam. I think I’m beginning to recognize you a little bit. I do have a question about past lives. I would like to know, do they really exist?

Adam: Past lives and future lives do indeed happen. They are, however, perhaps not so much past, present or future, but happening all on the same time. I know this is very hard to perceive from the Earthly limitation, but they do indeed exist and you do have hundreds upon your planet, as well as on others.

[To listen to the entire channeling click on the link above.]
Old 24-07-2011, 02:42 AM
Knower

I just listened to your session. Great job and the real deal. Kudos.

Please check your inbox for an email.

Love, hugs, hope and blessings.
Old 24-07-2011, 03:33 AM
CentaurSage

Thanks! I really appreciate your feedback. I didn't receive an email from you. Did you send a PM on this site, or to my email in my website link: [email protected] ?
Many blessings.
Old 24-07-2011, 02:02 PM
Enlightener

I enjoyed that, I'll definitely be coming back to listen to the audio, thanks, E
Old 24-07-2011, 03:45 PM
Knower

Just sent a PM and an email via my own aol to you.

It was likely operator error on my part.

Love, hugs, hope and blessings.
Old 24-07-2011, 04:10 PM
CentaurSage

Thank you SeekingTheShift. I received your email and kind comments about my channeling. Let's stay in touch.

Thanks Enlightener. I will be posting more channeled messages soon.

Many Blessings.
Old 24-07-2011, 06:46 PM
LightFilledHeart

Very interesting. I'm curious about the manner in which you identify the source of this information and what convinces you it originates with other enlightened beings and not simply from your own higher consciousness/higher self? I find much of the information resonates within as truth. I would be less concerned with who or what it's coming from than with the essense and purity of the truth embodied within it, but I wonder what makes you so convinced it is from outside yourself and not from within. Please understand that I am not asking this question in a confrontational way. I'm merely curious.

I have a friend who brings through information she says is from her personal guide. When I sit and listen to her, I feel strongly that she is linking in to her higher self, and speaking the wisdom contained within that higher aspect of herself. However, were she to present the information openly as coming from herself (albeit a higher portion of that self not accessed in normal consciousness!), those on the receiving end would deem it less valuable and of less import, as she (ALL of us!) is fallible and can make errors, but when we're told it comes from Gregory (her guide's name, and one who defines himself as a high dimensional being), everyone listens with rapt attention and questions nothing. In plain and simple terms, claimin she is channelling and that she is receiving the information from an enlightened being not merely her own higher self) affords her more credibility and she gets more respect. I am not suggesting this woman is lying. Not at all. I'm merely suggesting that what she is tapping into is her own higher portion, from which great wisdom pours forth, and that because of her own insecurities she has convinced herself it is a totally separate entity speaking through her.

This woman is deeply sensitive and empathic, and the wisdom that comes through from that higher aspect of herself is high and unadulterated truth. But she does not have the confidence to present it straight-forwardly as such, and may well have experienced less positive responses to the informtion when she does not assign its origin as coming from her guide.. the one she identifies as "Gregory".

I would be interesting in hearing why it is you think these thought impresses you receive come from others and not simply from within, from that higher portion we identify as higher self, where all knowledge resides. You needn't answer if you don't wish to, and again... no criticism or offense intended.

I bid you peace and light.
Old 24-07-2011, 08:27 PM
CentaurSage

Hi LightFilledHeart,
I am very new to channeling. I have only been doing it for less than three months. The spiritual guides contacted me out of the blue while I was working one day. You bring up some valid points that often cross my mind. However I can feel these energies and subtle differences in them, much different than my own. I also have had a third-eye awakening and quite often see the beings that are communicating with me. In fact today, I had a wonderful experience during meditation. Adam, the Pleiadian took me to his home planet and I spent over forty minutes there visiting with other Pleiadians and seeing their beautiful civilization firsthand. So I believe that these beings are separate from myself, the same way you and I are separate from each other. I have channeled my higher self before. I don’t think the information your friend is receiving is any less valid whether it comes from a wise being or her wise high self. I hope that helps. Maybe I’ll share one of my third-eye travels on the forum sometime soon.
Many Blessings.
Old 24-07-2011, 08:37 PM
mattie

Transcript?????

Is a link available for a transcript?
Old 24-07-2011, 09:34 PM
CentaurSage

Yes, a link is now available from the website to read the transcripts of this channeling session. The link is a PDF file.