Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Closed Thread

Old 19-07-2018, 12:33 PM
Suspended
Question I could make your twin flame talk to you.

I'm really not sure if I should share the method for now it was passed on to me right before I had a NDE.

I feel it's a sacred method only meant for the ones that have good intentions. Opinions?
Old 19-07-2018, 01:42 PM
Guide
I hope that my take on this doesn’t offend you as I will always respect your views and beliefs.

However from my viewpoint I would most definitely say no, as we each have Free Will that should always be respected. Also, this would be on the back of a belief system in conjunction with a concept so in my opinion would be very tenuous at best - so could raise false expectation. Especially if it didn’t alter the circumstance where someone believes that someone else is their Twin Flame but the other person doesn’t feel the same way.

I am so sorry if this sounds a little harsh, as to be honest it’s why the whole Twin Flame concept of flawed with labels and projections being placed on one-sided connections in the name of spirituality.

I think that the best way is to simply accept someone for who they are without applying a concept or definition to the connection.

I am not an individual having a universal experience, but the universe having an individual experience. Where consciousness is the universe experiencing itself through each of us.

Destiny is not the path given to us - but the path we choose for ourselves.

Current resources:
Tom Campbell: Ultimate Reality www.youtube.com/watch?v=uhv-XCff4_I

Currently reading:
Taboo Against Knowing Who You Are: Alan Watts
A Brief History of Time: Stephen Hawking

Last edited by Ghost_Rider_1970 : 19-07-2018 at 04:56 PM.
Old 19-07-2018, 06:12 PM
Lorelyen

I'm unsure that coercing someone to one's Will is a good idea. During my phase as a sorceress I had several requests to cast love spells and always turned them away even if the money was nice. I'd point out that their self-esteem might suffer when they knew they relied on magic to snare the object of their desires. It wouldn't be through their own efforts, personality and on.

And what if they got it wrong?
Old 19-07-2018, 06:18 PM
Experiencer
That reminds me of an episode of the 'Twilight Zone' (the old b/w tv show); This guy gets a love position for this girl that he likes but she hates him, he slips it in her drink when she isn't looking.... In the end the potion was more than he bargained for.... As the potion did work, but her personality changed and she became love sick/jealous and would focus all her time on him, literally(even though it was a spell), She lost herself as a result. So he was not in love with her anymore because she was always calling, being at his house, following him, making unnecessary plans, always asking if he loved her demands, demands, demands, etc. He grew so irritated that he wanted to reverse the potion, but he couldn't... As the guy who sold it to him for quite a large amount of money told him the results were irreversible.

My post sounds like ForgedInFire's regular posts LOL!

Here is the full length episode: https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x5a6n42 I'm sure you'll get a laugh out of this!

Last edited by T.L.M. : 19-07-2018 at 07:48 PM.
Old 19-07-2018, 08:47 PM
Master

If a person is "making" someone talk to another by removing emotional or psychological impediments that are inhibiting them and preventing true free will, it is all well and good, but if a person is genuinely going through something that causes them to think they should not talk to someone, that could be a good thing to avoid.

Me talking to my twin flame. Dear, atheist, let me tell you all about your hidden and supposedly unwanted spirituality...
Old 19-07-2018, 10:17 PM
moonchild89

I would just ask for "[the method] to only work if it is a heart-centered/heart-mind request, but if it is not for [that individual's or your own] highest good or the highest good of all, do not allow [the method] to work or connection to take place." That's my two cents anyway.
Old 19-07-2018, 11:30 PM
Master
So you are saying you can do that and it was passed to you by Spirit / Source and now are asking opinions?

Mine is simple: yet another one who thinks he's given special powers and is chosen.
Something along those lines. And that's telling you in a nice way.
Delusional comes to mind.
Old 19-07-2018, 11:45 PM
Master
I think this would be against thier free will.
Old 20-07-2018, 12:40 AM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyCrystal
So you are saying you can do that and it was passed to you by Spirit / Source and now are asking opinions?

Mine is simple: yet another one who thinks he's given special powers and is chosen.
Something along those lines. And that's telling you in a nice way.
Delusional comes to mind.
Hmm I never said it was passed on by spiirt.

:) Quite the assumption.

Anyway I love you and I wish you well haha
Old 20-07-2018, 02:11 AM
Experiencer

making someone talk to you will inevitably make you feel like the relationship is based on false pretenses. You never want to feel desperate or pathetic in the presence of you SO.
Closed Thread