Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 09-07-2018, 11:58 PM
Knower
Exclamation So a certain Twin Flame reader is now charging $10,000 an hour

I'm not allowed to talk about these people on this forum, as mods shut it down every time. So if you want to discuss it further, please PM me.

But what would you get for a $10,000 an hour skype reading about twin flames?

Old 10-07-2018, 01:31 AM
Experiencer

More importantly, what would someone paying $10,000 hope to receive?
Old 10-07-2018, 07:46 AM
Guide

I echo happytaunt's comment. What would they hope to receive? for what it's worth, this is a rhetorical question. $10,000 an hour or a year for this kind of service is... well, perhaps my response would be cut off if I voiced my opinion.
In any case, the whole experience for me, so far, has been a lesson to trust -trust in the divine plan though, not some obscure person after my money.
Old 10-07-2018, 09:58 AM
moonchild89

His Skype cost didn't shock me quite as much as the $30,000 reading his partner is offering. Good for them. I mean, they are free to do as they feel and ppl are free to pay for it--we all have free will. I'll have to pass on it though. I hope those who do order it receive the answers they seek.
Old 10-07-2018, 11:17 AM
Experiencer
I think anyone wanting to help anyone out that is good at giving readings should charge a fair price or even a trade. This is just ridiculous, is not love based or service to others, preys on desperate people; just sad/no/smh. Are these 2 even twin flames, haha?!
Old 10-07-2018, 11:31 AM
Suspended
what the fork!! who are these people you speak of? they are really taking advantage huh... who would pay that much for a reading? do people even buy it?
Old 10-07-2018, 04:04 PM
Lorelyen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eternal Flame
I'm not allowed to talk about these people on this forum, as mods shut it down every time. So if you want to discuss it further, please PM me.

But what would you get for a $10,000 an hour skype reading about twin flames?

Cwahhh, everyone knows the more you pay for something the better you get. You'd get real value for money there. Go for it! [/sarc]

There's one born every minute!
Old 10-07-2018, 04:52 PM
Master
This person should face charges, same IMO as the Televangelists who suckered folks out of retirement savings and pensions with the "promise of salvation".
As we know, the promises of the Televangelists are bunk as...

1) you exist (including as eternal consciousness) so you are loved, you are of Love, and you ARE love.
And 2) no one can walk your path nor "bribe your way".

They offered nothing. And you already have everything.
Even their affirmation that "we know you are saved" consciously disempowered and misdirected the old folks, whilst also impoverishing them.

Talk about bad karma...these are all great examples of that.

Peace & blessings
7L

Here we must be unafraid of what is difficult.

For all living beings in nature must unfold in their particular way

and become themselves despite all opposition.

-- Rainer Maria Rilke
Old 10-07-2018, 06:37 PM
Seeker

I want to know who this is...
Old 10-07-2018, 08:09 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7luminaries
This person should face charges, same IMO as the Televangelists who suckered folks out of retirement savings and pensions with the "promise of salvation".
As we know, the promises of the Televangelists are bunk as...

1) you exist (including as eternal consciousness) so you are loved, you are of Love, and you ARE love.
And 2) no one can walk your path nor "bribe your way".

They offered nothing. And you already have everything.
Even their affirmation that "we know you are saved" consciously disempowered and misdirected the old folks, whilst also impoverishing them.

Talk about bad karma...these are all great examples of that.

Peace & blessings
7L

bad karma is right ... I see nothing spiritual in this deed