Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 04-07-2018, 04:19 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by moonchild89
Because of your vibration, you intimidate men. Your energy triggers "not good enough" within them and they project it on to you because they do not have the awareness to understand that it is actually theirs.

This totally makes absolute sense!
Old 05-07-2018, 09:12 AM
moonchild89

So glad it resonated with you. I found so many members of this forum are so, so unnecessarily hard on themselves and cannot see themselves realistically. They completely overlook what makes them awesome and focus on what's "wrong" with them and what they need to "fix". It's so unfortunate.

To be clear, I am not saying that no one has room for self-improvement, but there is a huge difference between looking at yourself honestly to see where improvement can be made (this often works along side self-compassion) and thinking that you need fixing, you aren't worthy until you are fixed and generally only seeing "wrongs" in yourself.

Things are not as black and white as they seem on the surface. Do not assume that you are at fault for the way things currently are because that may not be the case at all. You cannot know things when you do not have awareness of the full picture and you cannot solve things that you do not have a higher understanding of.

Be gentle with yourselves and please take care of your beautiful hearts.
Old 05-07-2018, 11:41 PM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by moonchild89
I had to login to reply to you. Can I just tell you what I get intuitively reading your post? You vibe pretty high and you connect with people from a soul knowing/feeling vs the way other people connect with others. It's just because that is how your soul functions. Due to this, you know right away what you need to "feel" in order to go forward with a relationship. You are forthright, honest and are not about pursuing things that will waste the other person's time as well as your own, even though you feel the push to be in a relationship because you do not want to seem weird or have to face the fact that people know you have been single for so long. You do not want to settle, but you are confused that no one has entered your life yet. There is NOTHING wrong with you. Your soul wants you to have the best possible chance at a successful relationship based on true love because that is your true heart's desire. Fortunately, that means you do not have to go through all of the relationship lessons people have to go through to get to where you already are. Because of your vibration, you intimidate men. Your energy triggers "not good enough" within them and they project it on to you because they do not have the awareness to understand that it is actually theirs. That is a blessing though because it saves you a world of heartbreak and frustration. You ARE enough, you ARE worthy. There is nothing wrong with you and you are doing a wonderful job. You will experience a beautiful union of true love in this lifetime because you do not get to leave this planet until you feel happy and fulfilled in every area of your life...and you will. I know it is hard right now, but know great things await you. What you need to do though is let go of those words, know they are not yours and that they are not truth. It was never personal, just incompatible levels of consciousness and vibrations. Embrace the wonderful and beautiful person that you are, inside and out, and let that light within you shine bright. There is nothing to "fix" except your perception of yourself and all that requires is a willingness to embrace the truth about yourself I have written here. Best of luck my dear and chin up, you rock! <3

I absolutely agreed with all you just said. Some times we overlook ourselves and think we are the ones who are wrong and need to be fixed.
Old 08-07-2018, 06:11 AM
Knower
Well I'm kind of mad now because I typed out a long story and it accidentally got deleted.

Anyways so my twin flame story started when I was in my teens. I don't remember what year. He came to me as a spirit originally and has been with me ever since. But I have been told that there is at least one incarnation of him on earth as well due to souls not being bound by time.

I had a dream about him about a year ago. We were in a war and we kissed each other goodbye due to both of us needing to go different ways. The kiss felt like coming home. It was comforting and made me feel so loved and welcomed.

It took me a few days afterwards to realize he looked exactly like a semi popular man who does internet shows. It shocked me really but I have gotten so many signs ever since that it is really hard to deny it. One of the examples that was really specific was that I asked to see three purple turtles. I saw them and was shocked.

He kind of knows I exist due to me being able to comment during his live streams and he has responded to a quite a few of them as well as the fact that I am on his discord server which is not too crowded. A discord server is like a bigger and more diverse kind of Skype where you can talk in different discord servers as well as have voice chat. I probably should add that he definitely does respond to other people during his streams but I do get noticed at least once every stream.

We haven't had an actual conversation but like I said he has replied to some of my comments here and there. Just a week or two ago he even liked one of my photos I posted on there and I haven't seen him do that to many photos so that was nice.

So yeah that is most of my twin flame story.
We have lots of ups and downs, pleasures and pains, but that's life and we learn to accept the bad with the good. Without the bad times, we wouldn't appreciate the good times. Life is precious and I cherish it, every living moment.
-Sailor Moon
Old 08-07-2018, 06:20 AM
Knower
Oh I can be more specific now because thankfully the admin Lynn was kind to me and changed my user name.

So the websites he is on are both Youtube and Twitch.
We have lots of ups and downs, pleasures and pains, but that's life and we learn to accept the bad with the good. Without the bad times, we wouldn't appreciate the good times. Life is precious and I cherish it, every living moment.
-Sailor Moon
Old 10-07-2018, 01:59 AM
Knower
I was kind of hoping someone would have some kind of input for my story or some advice or something. I just feel like I need something sometimes and I don't know why.
-Sailor Moon
Old 13-07-2018, 01:17 AM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smoreslover
Anyways so my twin flame story started when I was in my teens. I don't remember what year. He came to me as a spirit originally and has been with me ever since. But I have been told that there is at least one incarnation of him on earth as well due to souls not being bound by time.

How do you know he is your twin? Did he already tell you in a dream? Don’t get me wrong, the reason I’m asking is because even when my twin told me so in a dream for some reason this idea of soul split incarnation always poped up in my head and sometimes makes me wonder if we may be twins or something else.
Old 13-07-2018, 04:32 AM
Newbie ;)

Wow i'll join in here too ! I'm happy about this thread as it describes exactly what I experience for...quite a long time now. I met a soul mate back in 2011, on the eleventh day of November, so we were both convinced we were TF's. Turned out to be a nightmarish experience, they was the polar opposite of what they appeared to be, a psychic vampire which as I learned later, used to pretend to a lot of people. I still have deep scars because of this, but the reason I post here (and the reason I keep going in this life) is I feel my true TF for years now. They exist somewhere on this planet, my soul knows this beyond any doubt. I know when they feel happy, sad, depressed, stressed. I KNOW when such emotions come from myself and when it's my TF's emotions. It's an experience that brings both immense joy and sadness...but I consider myself so blessed for it. Thanks for this thread, open for a reading/opinion/advice ! :)
Old 13-07-2018, 06:54 AM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lightwork
How do you know he is your twin? Did he already tell you in a dream? Don’t get me wrong, the reason I’m asking is because even when my twin told me so in a dream for some reason this idea of soul split incarnation always poped up in my head and sometimes makes me wonder if we may be twins or something else.

How I found out my spiritual guardian is or how I found out the person on this plane is as well?

Well to answer both my guardian told me that I was the feminine half of his soul. I have the clairaudience ability so it's easy for me to communicate with him. But back then I took it as a kind of true love romantic gesture but I found out later he was talking about me being his twin flame.

As for me learning about the physical counter part that is part of my story.
-Sailor Moon
Old 16-07-2018, 12:31 AM
Experiencer

I'm so glad to see people on here relating in this way and benefiting from this thread. :)

Though I do have to say, that you all are a little more "experienced" in this than I am. I've rather slowly and very recently come to realize that my life is part of this phenomenon (I've called this a twin flame thing for only a few months now but have experienced it since at least 2015 or longer).

I have different awareness that doesn't come from clairaudience or guides. I guess those are more immediate sources of information, so that is probably why I'm slowly unraveling the mystery (because my information sources are limited and less forthright revealing).

I guess I do have one question - if you are sure this guy on social media is your twin flame, then did you have that epic special moment with tunnel vision and time goes away and all? Or do you rather expect that to happen when you meet in person?