Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Signs & Synchronicities

Old 03-10-2017, 08:19 PM
Guide

Butterflies, 313 and 444?

For the past week I have been seeing monarch butterflies. Butterflies on the beach, butterflies in the city, turned the page to the calendar at work to October and it's all monarch butterflies. In addition, the numbers 313 and 444 are appearing everywhere, license plates, house address, receipts, randomly when I look at the clock or wake up.

Anyone have any clue as to significance of these individually or together? Thanks so much!
Old 04-10-2017, 04:40 PM
mindanalyzer

Monarch? ... Under the dome
Old 04-10-2017, 11:56 PM
Guide
Positive changes, maybe? Butterflies are a beautiful emergence, 313 is enthusiasm and heightened vibrations, and 444 is the spirits saying they're there and pay attention :) Is there anything upcoming you're expecting news on, or that you can think of that may be changing soon?
Old 05-10-2017, 12:16 AM
Suspended
To me Butterfly means transformation... it means other stuff too and as for the numbers you keep seeing maybe look them up numerology ect.. or when you see these numbers do u think anything straight away when u see them? if so pay attention to that maybe, i use to see the 11:11 all the time so much, now i see it every now an then.
Old 02-01-2018, 08:59 AM
Pathfinder

Hello
I see a lot of 4's but especially 44. Then to a slightly lesser degree 43. I also see 11's and with decreasing incidence 111 and 1111. And lately 911 has been increasing. I have also been seeing a lot of white butterflies these past few days.

I am ascending / spiritual awakening and I am in contact with my twin flame. I have had readings and my union with my twin will be accelarating forward in the next 6 months for union to be in June..hopefully. I am 43 right now and will be 44 in June. Significant I don't know.

Regards
Christine

Last edited by Christine01 : 02-01-2018 at 10:02 AM.