Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 22-10-2014, 01:32 PM
Master

The sage won't hurt. If it is negative it will drive it away. If it is positive it won't harm the spirit. And if it makes you feel better, do it.

Maybe you can do it with your son, explaining the procedure as you go through the cleansing. Explaining this will only drive away bad people. Start that path together.
Old 22-10-2014, 01:39 PM
Deactivated Account

If it is your father (I would've thought your son would recognise him too though) then it would be a good thing to talk to him and tell him that he can move on. Often spirits linger because they see the people they love mourning and they don't want to leave them alone. So encouraging him that you'll be okay and that you'll heal will be a good thing. Send love to both him and yourself and of course your whole family. Raising your vibration would still be a good idea because it'll help the sadness pass easier and it'll make your dad see that you're all doing okay. And pray that he'll see the light so he can move on, that's really important.
Old 22-10-2014, 05:40 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by linen53
The sage won't hurt. If it is negative it will drive it away. If it is positive it won't harm the spirit. And if it makes you feel better, do it.

Maybe you can do it with your son, explaining the procedure as you go through the cleansing. Explaining this will only drive away bad people. Start that path together.

A very good idea!!!😊
Old 22-10-2014, 06:00 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarlettHayden
If it is your father (I would've thought your son would recognise him too though) then it would be a good thing to talk to him and tell him that he can move on. Often spirits linger because they see the people they love mourning and they don't want to leave them alone. So encouraging him that you'll be okay and that you'll heal will be a good thing. Send love to both him and yourself and of course your whole family. Raising your vibration would still be a good idea because it'll help the sadness pass easier and it'll make your dad see that you're all doing okay. And pray that he'll see the light so he can move on, that's really important.

I hoped it would be him also but I don't think it is otherwise he would recognise him.. Maybe my father isn't able to fully materialise as its too soon??? Or as you said could be a past relative ??? I'm hopefull ... I have purchased some white sage ...do you just walk around the home and into the rooms blowing it as it burns , and asking for all negative energy to leave peacefully x
Old 22-10-2014, 06:18 PM
Master
Allot of people see these people especially as children, its because as a kid you're mind is more subconscious so you are aware more of certain things. I never thought these people here so common until i stumbled across a movie trailer promoting a movie about them and..? when i came on this site.
Old 22-10-2014, 07:11 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jellybeansme
do you just walk around the home and into the rooms blowing it as it burns , and asking for all negative energy to leave peacefully x

I don't know about this as I've never done it myself.. someone else will have to answer...
Old 22-10-2014, 08:45 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarlettHayden

I hoped it would be him also but I don't think it is otherwise he would recognise him.. Maybe my father isn't able to fully materialise as its too soon??? Or as you said could be a past relative ??? I'm hopefull ... I have purchased some white sage ...do you just walk around the home and into the rooms blowing it as it burns , and asking for all negative energy to leave peacefully x
Old 22-10-2014, 08:50 PM
Master
I don't think these people are human.
Old 22-10-2014, 11:25 PM
Master

I found this online on how to properly burn sage: http://www.movingtowardspeace.com/mt...ning-sage.html
Old 24-10-2014, 02:53 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by linen53
I found this online on how to properly burn sage: http://www.movingtowardspeace.com/mt...ning-sage.html

Will check it out! Thank you 😬