Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 16-08-2014, 11:55 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Colorful-Chameleon
less and less I find I need these various forms of 'self reflections' and more am I really beginning to have a thirst and curiosity about everything beyond the extension of self

I actually started a thread about this C.C. many moons ago regarding a vivid dream I had of 3 owls that were self reflecting in a pond when they became aware of their own reflection .

One of the owls looked into a glass door that I stood behind and it noticed something beyond it's own reflection .

Very deep and meaningful dream that goes beyond the ordinary ..

At a point one notices something else .. I would say when that is one isn't seduced or distracted by their own reflection ..

x daz x
Old 16-08-2014, 01:18 PM
Master

Driving last week through Mountainous country, the road winded around a huge lake named Loch Gill. The Loch or lake is flanked by hills and mountains. On a bend lol ..i spotted a layby and instinctively swung the car off the road without killing myself. I got out of the car and stood for a few seconds. At that moment i was filled with energy coming from outside between a small cliff face and the lake. The road was in between them. I could feel the energy rushing to my head. I looked to my passenger they felt exactly the same energy, palpable alive infusing. It was as if a circuit had been set up between the face of the small cliff and the water. Maybe i should go back and set up a healing space by the side of the road and sell it to people lol. ....Hey the energy would flee im sure ...look forward to going back and to see what it feels like at some point.

I think the earth plane is great. And its becoming more so. Awesome. Funny enough its when i connect to the here and now through nature, its then that im least afraid of death ? and can even see death as some kind of neurosis. hmmm. thanks for the opportunity Cc. hope you dont mind me riding on your post thanks lol.

To Thine own Self be True

The Frost performs its secret ministry,Unhelped by any wind. Samuel Taylor Coleridge
Old 16-08-2014, 06:23 PM
Aristotle Hit The Bottle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenslade

I watched a Matt Khan video a while ago and he said something that made too much sense. Ascension is not about us moving up to some higher plane of existence, ascension is about bringing the 'higher' dimensional conciousness into the third. Atlantis was the start of that process and if you look at what's happening now that's what you'll see. 'Higher' dimensional consciousness is expanding into and merging with the third.

I totally agree with that concept
Old 16-08-2014, 09:42 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by God-Like
I actually started a thread about this C.C. many moons ago regarding a vivid dream I had of 3 owls that were self reflecting in a pond when they became aware of their own reflection .

One of the owls looked into a glass door that I stood behind and it noticed something beyond it's own reflection .

Very deep and meaningful dream that goes beyond the ordinary ..

At a point one notices something else .. I would say when that is one isn't seduced or distracted by their own reflection ..

x daz x

what a beautiful dream.
Old 16-08-2014, 09:54 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Mc
Driving last week through Mountainous country, the road winded around a huge lake named Loch Gill. The Loch or lake is flanked by hills and mountains. On a bend lol ..i spotted a layby and instinctively swung the car off the road without killing myself. I got out of the car and stood for a few seconds. At that moment i was filled with energy coming from outside between a small cliff face and the lake. The road was in between them. I could feel the energy rushing to my head. I looked to my passenger they felt exactly the same energy, palpable alive infusing. It was as if a circuit had been set up between the face of the small cliff and the water. Maybe i should go back and set up a healing space by the side of the road and sell it to people lol. ....Hey the energy would flee im sure ...look forward to going back and to see what it feels like at some point.

I think the earth plane is great. And its becoming more so. Awesome. Funny enough its when i connect to the here and now through nature, its then that im least afraid of death ? and can even see death as some kind of neurosis. hmmm. thanks for the opportunity Cc. hope you dont mind me riding on your post thanks lol.

hehe of course I don't mind! Thanks for popping in

There are a few of these special spots around... I find myself stumbling upon them every now and then on the quiet weekend drive and being quite overwhelmed and caught quite off guard. Its not even often about the scenery necessarily, its just an energy thing... the place feels... wise... as though its got alot to share.
Sometimes I wonder what happens to the energy or (wisdom) of these places when they get developed into mega hardware stores and housing estates named after the trees they cut down there lol
Old 16-08-2014, 10:10 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenslade
Quite a few years ago I was doing some earth energy research on the grids, the earth has a grid system not just of ley lines but major points on the planet where ancient mankind built temples, cities, pyramids and the like. They knew these places existed and built structures to tap into them, unfortunately the knowledge is lost in the mists of time. As we have chakras as has the earth. I asked my Guide how far the grids went, the whole Universe is based on layer after layer of grids.

Even in the dizzying heights of Spirituality human nature still rules supreme, people forget that there is such a thing as manifesting their beliefs and principles. What they're trying to run away from is the reason we're here in the first place.

I watched a Matt Khan video a while ago and he said something that made too much sense. Ascension is not about us moving up to some higher plane of existence, ascension is about bringing the 'higher' dimensional conciousness into the third. Atlantis was the start of that process and if you look at what's happening now that's what you'll see. 'Higher' dimensional consciousness is expanding into and merging with the third.

I saw something very similar in my own meditative journey's, showing how the energies of ourselves... our natural environment and the earth energies all interconnect...I tried to draw a picture but am not at all an artist haha so it turned out being a blob of whirls and twirls... I showed my partner my diagram and we cracked the giggles.

I have realised that I somewhere got the idea that it was not good to tap into the earth energies... I think that I was worried about them being only a limited source (like coal lol) and was worried that I would be depleting the source. Since developing a broader understanding now though... I realise that the flow is much more.... ongoing... flowing... continuous than I realized and it is all flowing... feeding and interchanging ect...and we are all... always tapping into those energies anyway... its more a matter of balance of give and take or something.

lol I feel like a crazy loon talking about this...

I have not heard of matt khan before, ill have to do a google search.

Hey I saw the movie 'lucy' last night... sort of in line with some of the things I am experiencing lately.

One concept which sort of stuck with me was... that by understanding something tiny... like a grain of sand... or a single cell... we can gain an understanding of everything...
Not like it is is a massive revelation or anything... but I still think its pretty cool... in a totally hippy, nerd way :)
Old 16-08-2014, 10:17 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorelyen
Colourful Chameleon, it's most encouraging to read what you say. No matter how we regard our spiritual selves, we still have to live out our time on the physical plane and engage in what's necessary to survive. We strive, we have our earthly ambitions but there will always be obstacles simply because we can't organise everything to fit in with our particular whimsies.

Nature....Yes, we are part of the physical ecology. It's a system in the real sense, everything functionally interrelated. Every time we humans impinge on it we force it to readjust and one day those readjustments will simply give up trying to support humanity. Until we respect it and admit we are just components within it, it'll serve us increasingly poorly. We will never dominate it any more than a germ in a culture dish can dominate the experiment that put it there.

The rising of personal spirituality was something predicted long ago and has been associated with the arrival of the Age of Aquarius - rightly or wrongly, fact or fiction - but it was epitomised in Aleister Crowley's received teaching in 1904: Every man and every woman is a star. Individuality is the new order.

It opened the gates for many new gurus some of whom saw a chance to cash in on the failure of orthodox religions with some of their own slants on the underlying drivers of humanity - but without thinking things through. With the best will in the world they can't hope to match wisdoms evolved over millennia. Some were pronounced outright fakes - Lobsang Rampa, for instance, although a wonderfully inspirational person who did in fact help many, he was not what he claimed to be. Was he a fake? I could never decide.

Deepak Chopra was shown for what he is by a reporter in the Guardian (newspaper), who concluded the man wished he could believe the things he was trying to teach others to believe.

Some people imported Hindu practices (on the cheap, in my view). This chakra thing, for instance. What passes in the west for this etheric energy maintenance is a faint shadow of its root (which, although I know no more than many here, I did bother to read the somewhat difficult Arthur Avalon (Woodroffe) which told me that I really didn't know! That one can condense perhaps years of study into a couple of months of glib practice is risible. Disappointment is inevitable.

But there it is. There's evidently a vast amount to "life" more than just the physical. We have imagination, creative abilities, dream worlds; we have powers and can change our relations with our environments. If so disposed we can reach into our Mysteries.

Some people awaken one day and want to extricate themselves from the unfortunate stresses of getting though their days - the life-frittering, soul-destroying work they're forced to do just to eat and keep a roof over their head. Going back to nature wouldn't entirely give us peace but people wouldn't get themselves trapped in satanic stuff like materialism, being puppets to the consumerist High Priesthood, the worship of worthless celebrities and still bowing to the now distorted conventions of a society that no longer coheres.

My own background was none too salubrious and it took finding a "real me" to break from its ravages (an ongoing process obviously) but I am one of those stars Crowley spoke about, as you are, and your journey sounds to have fulfilled a lot. You said it in your closing words, as without so within...and I suppose what we can refine within us thus will be refined without...and vice versa.

I loved your input here, Lorelyn...
(I am.Absorbing the content)
Old 16-08-2014, 10:31 PM
silent whisper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Mc

Hi Joe, you know I know your story here, and it was nice to read it again...

What arose for me in reading through that bit about death, was a story connecting to my MIL when she was nearing her end times on this earth, I drove her around town to show her the rose gardens (which was her fav flower) We found this one garden in the front of a house which was filled with so many different coloured roses and they were all out in full bloom. I remember her looking in with a great big sigh and connection, and sharing with me these words...*If I could right now, I would lay down in that garden and die*...When you find your own *nature spot* yours special to you, that is where you find your connection, your fuel to lift you up, elevate you, to surrender to the feeling,when that feeling reaches death, you know your alive!
Old 17-08-2014, 06:02 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by silent whisper
Hi Joe, you know I know your story here, and it was nice to read it again...

What arose for me in reading through that bit about death, was a story connecting to my MIL when she was nearing her end times on this earth, I drove her around town to show her the rose gardens (which was her fav flower) We found this one garden in the front of a house which was filled with so many different coloured roses and they were all out in full bloom. I remember her looking in with a great big sigh and connection, and sharing with me these words...*If I could right now, I would lay down in that garden and die*...When you find your own *nature spot* yours special to you, that is where you find your connection, your fuel to lift you up, elevate you, to surrender to the feeling,when that feeling reaches death, you know your alive!

Wowww ! Silent, thankyou for sharing your lovely story. Yes i love the way you directly pointed to that feeling of eternity. A Quote from a Waterboy's song...Man dies, Spirit Dont, Man Surrenders, Spirit wont, Man crawls, Spirit Flies, Spirit lives when man dies. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s2G0Cjz-u5I I think what CC is saying is that these portals are intrinsic and are not created by our genius here, or maybe they can be...i have to go away and think before i reply to Cc...my brain can only take so much ok !

Even though that song expresses the sentiment well...it is not terrific...here is another Waterboys song ive just come across, Shalom ! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xRbZ-7WLYlY....i will be also sending this link to Cc..so she can be warned in advance, im always sending here songs, that dont help her lol. > Slan !
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XmerFEO4_mc ....A cover of the same song...i would never post a cover but thought this sounded good...but you should never carry your guitar like that twits ! lol Peace

To Thine own Self be True

The Frost performs its secret ministry,Unhelped by any wind. Samuel Taylor Coleridge

Last edited by Joe Mc : 17-08-2014 at 10:37 AM.
Old 17-08-2014, 09:50 AM
Master

Darn it... I've been inspired...

Connection to country:

Taking a trip to
To visit the spirits of the west...
They rest amongst the jagged landscapes
The dance amongst the wild flowers of the desert....
They live in the red dirt and in the orange sunsets
They speak to us through the birds of prey...
And the creatures in play.

Taking a trip
Into earth's depths...
To the centre
From where we connect
To the genesis of our first breath..
To the core where life is gentle and at rest...
To the safety of the nest...
Taking a trip to the centre... where the dreaming flows freely...

Where reality meets dreaming... where dreaming incubates meaning.