Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 11-09-2012, 01:59 AM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neville

If anyone tries to charge you 300 bucks for that, tell em to get a proper job.

LOLOLOL I love it Neville, you are the best!

Prosperity is a state of mind and soul
Old 11-09-2012, 04:14 AM
Super Moderator
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neville
You can do any number of self diagnostics (just as a matter of interest) for chakras .

Here is just one such example...

http://www.eclecticenergies.com/chakras/chakratest.php

Uh oh, my third eye is overactive. ; )
Old 11-09-2012, 09:07 AM
Neville

Quote:
Originally Posted by Element 5
Uh oh, my third eye is overactive. ; )

Your'e not surprised though , surely.
Old 11-09-2012, 09:47 AM
Loving_Soul

Quote:
Originally Posted by passionflower11
You touched on exactly the way I feel. I feel as though since she instilled fear in me, I should not pay her for that service.

Although her psychic abilities were accurate beyond what I've experienced with anyone else, I definitely see your point about being a healer separate from being a psychic.

I could feel her intention coming through her statement to me, and it wasn't for my best interest, now that I look back on it....

Sad, that people can feed on you like that.

Glad to have helped, others here have also made valid points - anyone in any situation that uses fear to coerce you needs to be questioned - their motives are generally not genuine and are about themselves more than you.

Healers absolutely deserve to be paid their time is valuable too & I have had some amazing healing sessions through this journey that I am grateful for - but take what she has said, and ask yourself if you feel that's what you need...and if the answer is still yes, find someone independent of this advice that openly offers this service without fear tactics to get you there.

An easy way to find a good healer is to go by your intuition....and when you communicate with them pick up whether they have a nurturing nature....ask questions that help you to decide....and always ask yourself if you are comfortable with them - if not keep walking the right one will appear :)

Good luck you have some great advice from others too which should help you
Old 11-09-2012, 02:28 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by passionflower11
So, I recently connected with a man that I was very excited about. We had a brief, intense connection, and then he completely shut me out of his life, and I don't know why.

When I met him, I felt he was a soul mate or twin flame (runner dynamic?).

Anyway, I saw this psychic this past week, who was absolutely amazing (actually, most talented I've ever seen). She just nailed specifics on the head left and right about the situation (even what he looked like).

She told me that if I don't get spiritual cleansing, my "dark aura" will keep this guy "running away from me" (and she insinuated all other guys, as well).

She said it would cost $300 for her cleansing.

I don't have the money for that, and frankly, although I'm spiritual, I am skeptical about this "cleansing."

However, since this psychic was so talented, I kind of believe her that I need it. I'm really torn, since she obviously sees I'm vulnerable, but at the same time, I don't want to be "had."

What's your opinion, and is there any kind of "spiritual cleansing" I can do on my OWN that does not cost $300?!

I'm confused...

What a rip.
Old 11-09-2012, 02:44 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
I'd cleanse your aura for $60...

What a rip

Quote:
or explain to you how to do it.
If you didn't have my hourly rate, I'd have a sliding scale.
My time is worth something...it's fare to charge "something", if you don't have a friend to professionally help.
I pay an acupunturist, my dentist, my vet and my mechanic, also.
Same thing, it's a person's profession and time.
Therapist or aura cleanser, hmmm..$300 ?
I'd want dinner and hotel stay in Vegas thrown in.

I hope no-ones buying into this lot.
Old 11-09-2012, 04:47 PM
Super Moderator
That is funny! This person is not legit.