Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 07-11-2011, 02:22 PM
Master

i have to add
lena del rey blue jeans and christina perri a thousand years :)
beautiful songs!
Old 09-11-2011, 12:15 AM
Saba

Do you feel your twin flame through music?

Indeed these are beautiful songs! It seems all songs about true love (with all its ups and downs) really speak to the TF relationship. Pain and bliss, all at once!
Old 14-11-2011, 05:10 AM
WhiteHorse55

Hello -

I recently came across my connections playlist and so many songs were common!! Omg - I wonder how amazing music can be!
Old 14-11-2011, 05:20 AM
Experiencer

Music is the best way through which TF and I connect. Him and I are always relating to lyrics in songs and whenever we see some song lyrics that match our emotions for one another, we'll either send each other the link to the song or the lyrics. Speaking of which I should probably send him some encouragement since he's feeling down right now I think.

EDIT: I'd like to add that two songs that we both really relate to are Your Guardian Angel by Red Jumpsuit Apparatus and Everything Changes by Staind. Both have very meaningful lyrics in them that pertain to our situation. Another song we used to could sadly relate to all too well was All the Same by the Sick Puppies. Luckily we got through that rough and damaging period, when we stopped fighting what was us and just let things happen. When two people stop running it's amazing how much better life can be for the both of them.
Old 14-11-2011, 01:08 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by aero87
Music is the best way through which TF and I connect. Him and I are always relating to lyrics in songs and whenever we see some song lyrics that match our emotions for one another, we'll either send each other the link to the song or the lyrics. Speaking of which I should probably send him some encouragement since he's feeling down right now I think.

EDIT: I'd like to add that two songs that we both really relate to are Your Guardian Angel by Red Jumpsuit Apparatus and Everything Changes by Staind. Both have very meaningful lyrics in them that pertain to our situation. Another song we used to could sadly relate to all too well was All the Same by the Sick Puppies. Luckily we got through that rough and damaging period, when we stopped fighting what was us and just let things happen. When two people stop running it's amazing how much better life can be for the both of them.

i just put ones that summed up whole situation, theres a few songs that are like my tf is actually talking to me through the song
foreigner - i want to know what love is
what about now - westlife
a different corner - george michael
and you by ten sharp

literally follow me around he speaks through music DEFINITELY!

i think i speak through JLS - Take a chance on me,
thats a good one for you all lol xx
Old 16-11-2011, 12:08 PM
sruthy

hello all.. :)
though i have never met my twin in this incarnation,i feel some strong sensation that i will reunite with him soon..and when i listen to a few particular songs,i feel such strong love for my twin..i used to think that i was crazy,now i know that iam not alone..
Old 16-11-2011, 01:28 PM
ShyGuy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sruthy
hello all.. :)
though i have never met my twin in this incarnation,i feel some strong sensation that i will reunite with him soon..and when i listen to a few particular songs,i feel such strong love for my twin..i used to think that i was crazy,now i know that iam not alone..

Wow... Last couple days been listening to some of these songs... very nice... The love being conveyed in them is so present... Never thought I'd find such comfort in this sort of music until getting so lost in her eyes... I think she really can feel them... Feels like the connections intensified that much more...
Old 18-11-2011, 04:15 AM
Pathfinder

song:here with out you. by 3 doors down
Old 20-11-2011, 04:33 AM
Saba

Do you feel your twin flame through music?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShyGuy
Wow... Last couple days been listening to some of these songs... very nice... The love being conveyed in them is so present... Never thought I'd find such comfort in this sort of music until getting so lost in her eyes... I think she really can feel them... Feels like the connections intensified that much more...

"I burn for you" by Sting (Symphonicities)

TFs really know what it means to burn for someone and I have no doubt that Sting and his wife Trudie Styler are TFs.
He did go through a lot of the turmoil talked about here before he met her.
Old 05-12-2011, 11:46 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swfoxtrot
song:here with out you. by 3 doors down
OMG, this is the song my TF sent me a few monts ago. My clockradio switched on and this song was playing after I had a dream about him!!