Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Complementary Therapies & Traditional Medicine > General

Old 06-05-2018, 09:26 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by colin23423
Indeed it is a giant subject. I wanted to have someone that knows what they are doing do the conjure work as i knew nothing of this and did not want more problems, I was in need of solutions.

For me that communication too work/practice. I would feel that draw only on their site where I could see what spirits are there...

I recall feeling a loving touch on my head and arm at different points when I was looking at the different angel pages.

Most keepers, or potential keepers, say they can feel touches and such. The spirits are known to make their presence known before you buy the vessel and services which I think is unnecessary to buy such. Yes, you need some kind of a vessel but you can buy a cheap tumbled crystal for the spirit to move in.

In your case, a courtwind angel would move into a tumbled clear quartz. I'm not sure if it would move into anything else. I do have a very large community (understatement) and there is one courtwind angel here who does want to be with you. If you haven't read up on what they are, please do so. If you're interested, and ready, I can send that one to you. No spells are required but getting to know and welcome a new spirit into your family is a very good idea.

This is free as I truly balk at the marketing involved with spirit keeping. I can't help but get the feeling that they cornered the market and lead people to believe that conjuration is done by a special and elect group of people. I got that feeling from the CH forum and their chat room.

If you want to give it a try, take a clear quartz and with the intention of connecting to that angel, call it while holding the quartz in the palm of your receiving hand. Be sure not to cover the quartz with your fingers as you want to easily see it in your open hand. The angel should come and claim the crystal. Once you confirm that the angel came, then welcome it to your family. That's all you need to do. The angel will bind itself to you and the crystal.

I'm calling the angel an it because it's neither female nor male as it has no gender; however, it can appear as having one.

"But ask now the beasts, and they shall teach thee; and the fowls of the air, and they shall tell thee:

Or speak to the earth, and it shall teach thee: and the fishes of the sea shall declare unto thee."
Job 12: 7 and 8 (KJV)
Old 07-05-2018, 08:37 AM
Seeker

Hello

Thanks - I currently have 4x courtwind angels already. They and many other spirits are bound to a simple (and cheap) little polished gemstone.

CH usually says that expensive vessels are not required and do not affect things.

I just ordered a custom conjured Sterling angel and a Star Faery. It cost me $10 in total (which is more expensive than usual)...

I have too many spirits already - not enough time to bond with all of them. I order based on their capabilities... my plan is to get no more for at least 1 year until i have bonded more with my current spirits.
Old 07-05-2018, 10:01 AM
Experiencer

Very interesting thread. Yesterday I was dealing with a case where someone's "spirit guide" was supposedly "stolen" from them, resulting in very detrimental effects to the person whom it was stolen from. I'm still trying to wrap my head around the issue as I didn't think this was possible. I'm not even sure that it is the same issue being discussed here, so I apologies if I'm deviating from the topic.
Old 07-05-2018, 04:28 PM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goddessa
Very interesting thread. Yesterday I was dealing with a case where someone's "spirit guide" was supposedly "stolen" from them, resulting in very detrimental effects to the person whom it was stolen from. I'm still trying to wrap my head around the issue as I didn't think this was possible. I'm not even sure that it is the same issue being discussed here, so I apologies if I'm deviating from the topic.

I would suggest they simply ask their guardian angel to ensure that they have guides assigned to help them, and to keep their guides safe - and to return them if they were stolen.

I am no expert on this so perhaps also ask on the creepyhollows forum as its a bit more specialized.
Old 07-05-2018, 04:49 PM
Master
From what I understand about 'stolen' spirits, it's the vessel that gets stolen. I think Creepy Hollows has a spell to call back the spirit but the way I see it, if the spirit truly wants to be with you, a call back shouldn't be necessary. I think the spirit would abandon that vessel and return. Or it should be as simple as a mental call to the spirit to return as they're supposed to be bound to you too.

I guess I have a different perspective concerning the spirits.

"But ask now the beasts, and they shall teach thee; and the fowls of the air, and they shall tell thee:

Or speak to the earth, and it shall teach thee: and the fishes of the sea shall declare unto thee."
Old 07-05-2018, 05:53 PM
Experiencer

I forgot to mention that after her main guide was stolen, it was replaced by an incubus and it is one of the reasons that she eventually sought help. All of this was apparently done without her knowledge - the stealing and replacement, that is. In fact, she wasn't even aware of her spirit guide but members of her family were, and they were the ones who orchestrated all of this. It seems that some people are able to harness spirit guides and get them to do their bidding. This makes no sense to me.

I am intrigued by the seemingly diverse interpretations of spirit guides and just spirits in general.

I'll go and have a look at the CH forum because the concept of buying a spirit is also very very new to me. Never heard of such. I'm totally intrigued.
Old 07-05-2018, 07:20 PM
Seeker

Yeah, do that... for all you know the information you have been given by them is total nonsense...

Creepyhollows would say it is very important to learn to communicate with your spirits so that you can get the info you need from them.
Old 08-05-2018, 06:45 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by colin23423
Yeah, do that... for all you know the information you have been given by them is total nonsense...

Creepyhollows would say it is very important to learn to communicate with your spirits so that you can get the info you need from them.

Nah. Not total nonsense at all. Its an indigenous African traditional practice called Ubungoma. I'm just trying to reconcile it now with the idea of a website where spirits can be bought.

In this practice, the spirits are usually ancestors, although not all of them, and THEY choose who to guide. This person also goes through a process of training and initiation whereafter they are given powers to heal or harm others.
Old 08-05-2018, 03:54 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goddessa
Nah. Not total nonsense at all. Its an indigenous African traditional practice called Ubungoma. I'm just trying to reconcile it now with the idea of a website where spirits can be bought.

In this practice, the spirits are usually ancestors, although not all of them, and THEY choose who to guide. This person also goes through a process of training and initiation whereafter they are given powers to heal or harm others.

This part in bold....I would call them Ancestral Spirit Guides who shouldn't be grouped in with spirits in the sense of keeping them. To put them in the category of spirit keeping is something I strongly disagree with.

What we can do, is make a connection with them for our guidance and perhaps they have something to teach as well. I made a connection with mine long before I learned the term spirit keeping and they have much to teach me concerning my path.

There are spirits, like jinn, who really do need things like vessels but it's more to keep a link between you and them as they don't actually live inside it. As for binding, it's to strengthen the link. I think the terminology that CH uses can be clarified as I get the feeling that certain words can mislead people to different conclusions. The spirits either live in the astral or another dimension, depending which spirit it is, and because of that, a link is needed and no harm in giving a link a boost via a crystal. Human spirits like Ancestral Spirit Guides don't need crystals, etc to either create a link or strengthen one as there's already a link in place which is DNA.

Old 22-05-2018, 04:00 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrysalis
This part in bold....I would call them Ancestral Spirit Guides who shouldn't be grouped in with spirits in the sense of keeping them. To put them in the category of spirit keeping is something I strongly disagree with.

What we can do, is make a connection with them for our guidance and perhaps they have something to teach as well. I made a connection with mine long before I learned the term spirit keeping and they have much to teach me concerning my path.

There are spirits, like jinn, who really do need things like vessels but it's more to keep a link between you and them as they don't actually live inside it. As for binding, it's to strengthen the link. I think the terminology that CH uses can be clarified as I get the feeling that certain words can mislead people to different conclusions. The spirits either live in the astral or another dimension, depending which spirit it is, and because of that, a link is needed and no harm in giving a link a boost via a crystal. Human spirits like Ancestral Spirit Guides don't need crystals, etc to either create a link or strengthen one as there's already a link in place which is DNA.

Thank you. This is a great answer. Very informative and will give me food for thought.