Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 16-08-2018, 12:04 AM
Pathfinder
FallingLeaves

Quote:
you've answered your own question. Because you are tired, you may eventually find yourself able to quit.

No. See. Because I am tired is no excuse.

An Oath is an Oath.

Until death then. And another and another and another ...

Now is the time to Stand up and be Counted for we are being watched by the Spirit World -- Joanna Shenandoah
Old 18-08-2018, 11:02 PM
Guide

Wow this post is still alive and growing and with just as much passion...
I believe what Rah said was referred towards 5th density beings and above.... with the whole contract thing..... Its kinda funny that we are talking about this and we have all ready defined what we believe in, when none of its provable in the end... This is just another battle of wits in the grander scheme of paradoxes.... :)

Limited knowledge on the subject definitely aids and hinders ones argument... but then again it doesn't matter...

Did you ever think that possibly the thought, concept and idea of free will was meant to hinder ones understanding? lol..... people say... a empty cup could be the end or potentially be filled.... but what if the cup was upside down but no one knew but the person who started the conversation and a few people who knew for various reasons.....

each density we achieve through self work gives us the benefit of focusing on that thing which we are passionate about.... something we base our whole lives on... even when we dont know what we are doing..... A rock.... is alive but it is a rock... and does as rocks doo... a person within a higher dimension has a greater cause for understanding.... once that point is reached one can decided to focus or make that Contract or go back into the world to continue helping as they were doing... although it would be a toss of dice at that point... technically speaking...

lightworkers are people in this world who spread light.... they still have bills to pay lol..... also the quote from the bible can be interpreted in thousands of ways.... and their is some word play in that to fufill darker purpose.... not all of course but if one does not know what light and dark is fundamentally one can be easily mislead.... :)

keep on the path. We have a ALOT of work to do... once we figure things out for ourselves....

Enjoy who and what you are now for you will never be that again.
Old 19-08-2018, 12:23 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by magdna
Rah nam

How long is long enough? How many lifetimes? How many Millennium?

I understand The Oath ... but really? REALLY?

I am really tired.

I know the feeling
Old 03-09-2018, 03:31 AM
Pathfinder
I wanted to stop by tonight and write some stuff about some stuff. I don't mind if you don't read it. The point is to write it, it seems.

Quote:
FallingLeaves

you've answered your own question. Because you are tired, you may eventually find yourself able to quit.

The fact that light workers can't change their mind isn't a good thing in my book... it is a very bad thing.

I don't consider myself a Light Worker FallingLeaves. I consider myself a Child of The Light. Much like Rah nam explained, I made a choice to serve The Light... no... serve is not the right word... to Walk The Light Path instead of The Dark Path, although truth be told, like every human, there have been some iffy detours and dark Paths I wandered down, that I will have to atone for somewhere down the line.

Not only did I freely make that Choice, I took an Oath. Somewhere, some place, some when, to Walk that Path and do my best and answer when Called upon.

I can change my mind, at any time or place or when. That has been made clear to me since the beginning and remains so now. It wasn't until I was Called upon in this somewhere, some place, some time, that I became fully aware of this Oath, although I have inherently and always known it in this now and assume I have always known it since I made it in a distant time and place and space.

So, my tendency is to recluse and I have always been pretty much a wild child (in this life) and consistently incompetent at being responsible or caring what others thought, either as a child or as an adult, and I constantly question (not as in I don't believe you but in why? why? why?) and, I will tell you truthfully, that I personally Saged the **** out of The Guardians, as well as some Holy Water throwing and Salt Circling and many, many Crosses out of Cedar and... well... you get my drift... before I recognized/remembered Them, When They Called me in this now, in this Time.

So, You can See that I make a rather incompetent and irritating Student, much less Warrior, in the scheme of things.

Still

I hold certain Truths that came into This world with me... that run though the very essence of my Being, even as a small child... and that will Walk out of this World with me when I leave. these Truths are Undeniable, Unquestioned, Unchallenged and Absolute. The most important being, I am a Child of The Light. I am Tribe. I am Oathed. I am Loved.

This is not 'Faith'. This is 'Remembrance'.

It is not mine to change the world, any world.(as in those who inhabit any particular world at any particular time). And, The Creation that is Earth is perfect as She was Created and will be protected by Higher than, way Higher than, me... (You can take that to the bank).

It is mine to Stand with Those who are The Guardians of The Light.

See, to me, These One's are the Light Workers.

It is mine to protect The Children when it is within my Power and if I can't, to name them forever in my memory. It is mine to answer when The Guardians Call and mine to refuse if it be my Will. It is also mine to Understand the cost of that refusal. Not to me, for which I am accountable, but to The Children who are not.

This time, this world, it took 10 long years to re-learn this avenue of communication. Another 10 plus to learn to Listen, Hear, and interpret correctly, (or as close to correctly as is possible between the Physical and Other) and another 10 to become anywhere near competent in the Lessons. And still, I failed many, many, more times than I succeeded and had to be saved more than once, by Those who had far more pressing matters at hand ... Which was not without consequence, sometimes very serious consequence.

But, regardless, I Stood. Wobbly and dragging a Sword that was Way to big for me behind. Causing more havoc than good I imagine, more times then not. And They waited and They picked me up and They brushed me off and They reprimanded and encouraged and with an extraordinary amount of Patience which is not always Their strong suit... They led me Home.

It is my Oath. I will keep it. They are Tribe.

So, long-winded I know, but, I have a very long way to go into The Eternity... To Call myself a Light Worker. Of course, this is in my view of IS.

Quote:
magdna

How long is long enough? How many lifetimes? How many Millennium?

I understand The Oath ... but really? REALLY?

I am really tired.

When I posted this to Rah nam I was exhausted and despairing and fed-up. And I apologize for whining.

What is exhausting me is the total and complete idiocy going around and about us in today's world. I am not now, nor have I ever been, a lover of humanity in general. I have no trouble Seeing the self-destruction that continues throughout history, and that's okay if it is only SELF-destruction... but, no... this destruction sucks its energy from the innocent. The same sh*t different fricken Millennium, was old thousands of years ago.

The suffering of The Children because of this wanton, callous, abusive, apathetic, self-grandizing, smugness and bullying and enslaving and apathy and cruelty and dark, dark, Unspeakable abuse, towards others... is almost just to much. And here we are again. Back at it ... 2018. AD people.

We are Walking so far backwards as a civilization that the fabric of reality is caving in on itself. Literally.

One of those Lesson's I talked of earlier, in fact, the last Lesson ... was this.

"It is not enough to Love a Child. You must Love them all." What? What? No. I argued that point for a very long time.

I get it... took a whole lot of NO before I understood the Lesson. I don't have to like it. And I really, really, don't. But, I am trying to Walk it, Usually unsuccessfully, and it exhausts me. I just want to smite some of these wanna be dark Lord idiots.

Or Walk Away.

Can't, won't, The Children are here.

So.

Quote:
Rah nam

I know the feeling

I thank you for acknowledging the feeling Rah nam. Make's me feel less -- well.

Now is the time to Stand up and be Counted for we are being watched by the Spirit World -- Joanna Shenandoah
Old 04-09-2018, 02:50 AM
Master
Coming together in light

Everyday for months I see people coming together. When joined together there is an incredible beacon of light.

All of the sudden I am meeting many people and I recognize their light and their power and no matter what their belief, we are all meeting in the middle and sharing our knowledge and beliefs.

I smile and something lights up in people and they smile back. We talk and connect on a spiritual plane for just a second. I cannot help but let this light in me shine.

When we shake hands, it is like joining a bridge that we do not want to let go and walk away, but we do. It is almost electric and it seems to happen more and more. It seems so simple but it is as if it is awakening all of humanity. Maybe I am silly... Is this happening to other people? Maybe it is within us and we are the spark that starts it with the simplest act of smiling and walking in our light. Maybe simple acts of kindness, compassion, empathy. We are the change.
Old 05-09-2018, 04:41 AM
Knower

I definitely feel the momentum building. However, I would think there would need to be a collapse of a few 3D systems before anything of such magnitude happens, for example, the justice system, financial, medical. I would like to know what people with a greater depth of perception on here's general take on it is.
I've come across a few different (unrelated) blogs and channelings which mention similar details of this "event".
Old 06-09-2018, 04:15 AM
Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkyGodWarrior
Its almost time and things are kicking up... I know that everyone's guides are preparing to enter this vibration in a big way once a few energy shifts are made. If you haven't noticed there has been a lot of "random incidents" being captured at a higher frequency than normal but in big ways.

By human standards this is pure speculation based on observation but my intuition sees it and knows its around the corner...

its interesting to think about this time line that we are on is one that is being improved upon by ourselves from the future.....

:) Have fun and live in love.

Ya know, that old book that everyone is fighting about.... People try to help but people get met with discord at every turn. It's kind of funny really in the overall aspect of things.
Old 06-09-2018, 04:16 AM
Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anala
Everyday for months I see people coming together. When joined together there is an incredible beacon of light.

All of the sudden I am meeting many people and I recognize their light and their power and no matter what their belief, we are all meeting in the middle and sharing our knowledge and beliefs.

I smile and something lights up in people and they smile back. We talk and connect on a spiritual plane for just a second. I cannot help but let this light in me shine.

When we shake hands, it is like joining a bridge that we do not want to let go and walk away, but we do. It is almost electric and it seems to happen more and more. It seems so simple but it is as if it is awakening all of humanity. Maybe I am silly... Is this happening to other people? Maybe it is within us and we are the spark that starts it with the simplest act of smiling and walking in our light. Maybe simple acts of kindness, compassion, empathy. We are the change.

And this is interesting...
Old 10-09-2018, 09:28 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anala

This is going on so massively. And we all need to just stay with it, do our part, feel the light, hold our heads high and spread the light, spread the web...

I use my wings, especially in busy places with many people, a train station the other day. It was so intense I thought I'd levitate...

And I feel you all, the web is being strengthened for sure...! As I wrote somewhere else on Wednesday as I did a 5hr long meditation (with minor breaks) I could see the veil dissolve in front of me <3

Just keep listening, meeting, spreading, connecting - and be ready. When it happens it will be fast.

That's what I get not so eloquently from my non-verbal source <3

And we turn our attention to the world, not away. We receive our learning from the songs it sings and the choir of One we're all in.

And while we walk gently, we generate love, healing, the most powerful energy of all, Life!

Soaking in life, we spread the light <3
Old 11-09-2018, 02:30 AM
Master
Thank you for the resonating affirmation! Beautiful! I am glad I am not the only one who feels this!