Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Ghosts & Hauntings

Closed Thread

Old 29-07-2006, 07:51 PM
nickmellor33

voices

this has been happening for a few weeks now but it only happens when im sitting alone at the computer late at night, though most recently last night ........I was browsing away on the internet when I heard a noise like when someone steps on a noisy part of a floor,then i heard a female voice whisper my name "nick" I thought it was my fiance so I just figured she would shout me if she needed me but I heard it again as clear as day this time I expected my fiance to come downstairs and tell me what she wanted me for but 10 seconds later I heard it again this time I went to check it but there was noone there as I stood at the bottom of the stairs I suddenly went cold and the hair on my neck stood up....... its the fourth time its happened to me in recent weeks and the voice is getting clearer........also recently I have developed a real fear of dying like its becoming a phobia I think about it so deeply I feel like crying ......im seeing a counciler monday ..........anyway I'm new here so please be gentle im just looking for some advice as to what im experiencing .....when I hear the voice im not tired or stressed ........please help someone before I lose my marbles
Old 29-07-2006, 08:47 PM
Knower
Hi Nick, welcome to the forum. Hope you enjoy your stay here

First, let me say that you are definitely NOT losing your marbles! Hearing voices from spirit is reasonably common for those who are attuned to it. In fact, the majority of people would say you're very lucky to hear voices, so don't let it freak you out too much!

It's difficult to say why this particular spirit wants to talk to you. It could be someone you've known who has passed over and just wants to say hello, or it could just be a random spirit being playful.

As regards your recent fear of dying, it's more than likely nothing to do with hearing the voice, and has probably been triggered by some other thought or event, or maybe even a dream, and will subside in due course. Anyway, death is nothing to be feared in itself, though obviously most of us would like to continue on this earth for a while longer yet! lol

Next time you hear the voice, if you feel like being brave, talk back to it out loud; ask her who she is and what she wants. If you really don't like it, then just tell her politely that you'd rather she didn't visit any more. In either case, if you are going to talk to spirits it's advisable to ask the Divine Spirit, God or whatever you want to call it, to give you protection first so that any unpleasant spirits lurking around can't interfere either with you or your new friend. There are other threads about protection in the forum.

Anyway, good luck Nick, and keep us posted. And remember, you are not going mad!!!

Love and Light,
Jeremy
Old 29-07-2006, 09:44 PM
nickmellor33

hi Jeremy,
thank you so much for your kind advice ,ive been looking for a forum like this for so long and i think i may be able to find the answers to all my problems in here .

my fear of death has recently come into my head its just that im scared of dying and that being that and i will never see my family again or my fiance .it really does scare me alot and i have never thought so deeply about anything before .......

im not scared of the spirit visiting me infact i am fascinated by her and i will try to communicate with her to find out who she is i would talk to her all night because when she says my name in a whisper she sounds very friendly......i have recently tried to ask god for help regarding my health problems ...........so maybe she is here to help me

do you know how i can contact her or any special methods in what to say to her .........
thanks again
nick
Old 29-07-2006, 10:28 PM
Knower
Hello again Nick... I really hope you find what you are looking for here

If you're prepared to accept that spirits exist, apply this to your fear of dying and it should soon subside. It's understandable to fear being taken away from loved ones, but sooner or later we will all meet again on the other side anyway. Even if you are taken from them, as your new friend has proved, you can still communicate. But if you really, really think hard I bet you can't come up with a single tangible reason to suggest that you are going to die prematurely, so try not to worry about it too much

You mentioned asking God for help with your health problems, so, as you say yourself, the female voice could be a spirit or maybe an angel who has come to help you. I think there are a few people on here who know all about angels, so it might be best to ask them about this aspect.

If you want to talk to your female visitor, just ask out loud if she is there, tell her you'd like to talk to her, and thank her for her presence. But before you do this I would very strongly recommend you ask for protection against any negative energy that might try to hijack your spirit communication.

Sending you lots of positive energy, and hope everything works out for you!

Love and Light,
Jeremy
Old 29-07-2006, 10:34 PM
kundalini

Hi nick,

This is an interesting story. I have an inkling that it could be your guardian angel or spirit guide. You say the voice sounds friendly and calls you Nick, no doubt in a personal tone.

I believe your thoughts on dying could be linked to this. Perhaps you have been meant to awaken to spirit for some time now and this could be your guardian angel trying to get you to acknowledge her.

A very popular way to contact your guardian angel is the following technique: First, sit down somewhere quiet ( preferably at home ) and try to clear your mind of any distracting thoughts. Then start thinking about how much you love those around you - another words, think happy thoughts. Then, when you feel in a relaxed enough frame of mind, visualise breathing out golden light and imagine it filling up your aura - the electromagnetic field that surrounds your physical body. At this point you should talk to your angel and preferably I believe, not just think she ( or indeed he! ) is listening to you but KNOW it as well.

You may or may not get an answer but if it IS your spirit guide or guardian angel talking to you, then you may get an audible answer. I believe for the most part, most people simply receive impressions or waves of loves flowing down their body. I really do think it may be worth giving what I have said here a try. It may just solve your problem. Thanks for reading. Kundalini.
Old 29-07-2006, 10:47 PM
nickmellor33

thank you so much jeremy67 and kundalini , thank you for your great advice i will certainly try what you have advised me .......i will let you know if anything happens............thanks again.......nick
Old 11-08-2006, 05:54 PM
psychic sue

Hmmmm - I think it might be a Guide too - but remember YOU are always in control. If you don't like it, tell it to go away - and it will. Nothing can interfere with your free will.

Sue x
Old 11-08-2006, 10:04 PM
nickmellor33

Quote:
Originally Posted by psychic sue
Hmmmm - I think it might be a Guide too - but remember YOU are always in control. If you don't like it, tell it to go away - and it will. Nothing can interfere with your free will.

Sue x

its not that i dont like it in fact i love it and im fascinated its just that i cant get intouch with her and it so frustrating maybe im expecting it and thinking about it too much and i should try and forget about it...........there is still a little part of my mind that still believes i was imagining it but when i think back to the whisper and the voice it was so clear so i know i cant be ........
Old 11-08-2006, 10:07 PM
Deactivated Account
just talk to her in your mind, see if she replies and yes it can be that simple
Old 11-08-2006, 10:14 PM
nickmellor33

im also going to see a medium probably next week when i get my car fixed .....
Closed Thread