Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Ghosts & Hauntings

Closed Thread

Old 06-06-2006, 08:18 PM
Knower
bad energies

How do you get rid of bad energies ?
Old 07-06-2006, 01:41 PM
dreamer

Imagine what you want and you will get it, imagine what you don't want and you will get it. If you are feeling bad energy is it that you are thinking more about what you don't want than what you do want - an easy trap. Everything starts from your mind you are writing your own script, imagine easy harmony and how that would feel and see what happens, the stronger you imagine it the quicker it will come. If you feel bad energy and you want to face it open yourself to it, allow it in, what can it do to you if you face it - you are in control tell it that you are in control and you want to help it turn nice, love it like you would love a frightened baby because that is all bad energy is, it's just a metaphor for our most sensitive nature scared and ashamed to show itself but beautiful and innocent at it's core.
Old 21-06-2006, 08:02 PM
Knower
how do u purify an area ?
Old 22-06-2006, 08:39 AM
DASA

How do you purify an area?

Sing 'Hare Krishna' in it ...
Old 22-06-2006, 12:20 PM
Lord Haw-Haw

And what good is that supposed to do I wonder?

LHH
Old 22-06-2006, 08:38 PM
Mart

If the chanter believes it will help it will help, I like to chant hairy crushed nuts as I believe that helps and because i believe i have imbued it with positive energies that overcome any negativity. Simple really, if you believe in yourself you don't have to chant anything apparently.....so some geezer down the ashram said to me the other lifetime - and i'm being serious by the way, just in case anyone wondered.
Old 22-06-2006, 10:53 PM
Creator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mart
If the chanter believes it will help it will help, I like to chant hairy crushed nuts as I believe that helps and because i believe i have imbued it with positive energies that overcome any negativity.

Hey Mart,

Your hilarious!!! I
Old 23-06-2006, 09:04 AM
Lord Haw-Haw

Quote:
If the chanter believes it will help it will help, I like to chant hairy crushed nuts as I believe that helps and because i believe i have imbued it with positive energies that overcome any negativity. Simple really, if you believe in yourself you don't have to chant anything apparently.....so some geezer down the ashram said to me the other lifetime - and i'm being serious by the way, just in case anyone wondered.

Excellent point Mart, IMHO, its not the words which are important, but the INTENTION behind it

In my experience, unless this subtle point is made clear, people can become confused and believe that its the words or phrases which are important. You are quite right when you say that the words in themselves are of no particular importance...after all, if you keep on repeating to yourself that your happy, but telling it to yourself in a 'miserable' way, then don't be at all surprised if your mood matches the 'feeling' rather than the words or phrases you affirm.

As far as 'clearing bad energies' is concerned, try using the power of your imagination/visualisations...for example, SEE your home or area flooded with cleansing white light SEE it flooding through every room/corner/crevice in the place cleansing, clearing, healing...FEEL IT...Tell yourself in a CALM and CLEAR voice that your home is peaceful and calm...clear and purified....when this is complete...IMAGINE your home surrounded by a shield or bubble of golden light and energy...If it suits you, bring in your guides/angels/helpers to protect your home...Bear in mind that this is just my way of doing this...Find what suits you...REMEMBER the most important thing here is the utilisation of the power of your IMAGINATION, so GO-ON create your content the way you want it should you so please. Bring in all of those 'Sensory' faculties... I.E. what you WILL see..hear..feel..smell..taste, when you have achieved the 'positive' outcome you desire....Remember, what the mind can conceive, the mind CAN achieve...Enjoy.

Be Well;

LHH
Old 23-06-2006, 10:42 AM
dreamer

Hey Mart,

good point my brother. And as always Haw, haw you make sound points well put. It is funny how easy it is to dismiss wisdom when you take the sage to be a fool, I'm not saying that has happened here but sometimes the clowns are the audience when they fail to see the worth of the entertainer, if that is the entertainer is expressing the inexpressable. ha, ha, ha.
Old 23-06-2006, 01:28 PM
DASA

Coca-Cola

Quote:
If the chanter believes it will help it will help, I like to chant hairy crushed nuts as I believe that helps and because i believe i have imbued it with positive energies that overcome any negativity. Simple really, if you believe in yourself you don't have to chant anything apparently.....

I have to disagree there Mart. If you chant 'Coca-cola' or 'Hairy crushed nuts' then they both have a very different effect to the chanting of 'Hare Krishna'. With or without any 'positive energies'.

I won't try and explain it with logic, but if you try it out in all seriousness then eventually the difference will become apparent.

Hare Krishna

Das
Closed Thread