Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 26-04-2011, 09:12 PM
Master
Black lava Rock.

Has anybody worked with Black lava rock and what are it's healing properties ?
thanks x

I came across a pair of black Lava and white pearl earrings in a charity shop today For a £1 . They screamed buy me

Every situation is an opportunity for healing, learning, growth and transformation.
Old 05-05-2011, 04:08 PM
thintelligent

Lava Rock
Key Words: Fire, Fire Allies,The Phoenix
Chakra: Root(1st)
Element: Fire
Lava rock is the physical embodiement of fire. It started as molten lava and formed into rock. It is the only stone that I know of that is a physical form of what was once solely fire. It is an incredibly powerful stone for anyone born under a fire sign in their astrology, or for anyone who needs more fire in their lives. Lava rock can be used to develop a relationship with the Fire Allies, the energy that is fire, bringing about swift action towards long-sought after goals. The energy of fire is direct, powerful, impassioned, and headstrong. It can be very useful for those who are indecisive, timid,or who generally feel weak.Lava rock can also help one develop stronger ties with the earth, beacuse it was once of one elemental form:fire, and has now transmuted to anotehr elemental form: earth. It can also be beneficial for fire signs who feel they are "too fiery", by bringing a natural balance with the blending of earth's grounded energies into the often "too quick to act" nature of fire sign people. [/color]
Old 05-05-2011, 11:40 PM
Master
Thanks it's very powerful and amazing :)

I made a necklace out of lava rocks and smokey quartz :)

I'm an aries lol . The Fire element keeps popping up and today I brought a lovely Phoenix pendant how spooky is that :) rebirth is on the cards . x

Every situation is an opportunity for healing, learning, growth and transformation.
Old 06-05-2011, 04:04 AM
Master
Interesting I held one once and couldn't bear it maybe because of the extreme fire energy in it and I'm such a water.
Spiritlite.
Old 06-05-2011, 04:11 AM
nightowl

Quote:
The Fire element keeps popping up and today I brought a lovely Phoenix pendant how spooky is that :) rebirth is on the cards . x

Topaz, heheee...fire element huh...welcome to the club

nightowl
Old 06-05-2011, 07:30 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by nightowl
Topaz, heheee...fire element huh...welcome to the club

nightowl
Hee hee