Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 21-02-2018, 11:25 PM
Newbie ;)

Evil Spirit tricking me?

Alright, here is a little story that I need some input on.

Apologies if this is the wrong thread. Still learning my ways here.

There has been an evil spirit harassing me. I think it has ever since childhood.
There was a soulmate for the longest time in my life,
but when she came out over something quite distressful that happened to her,
that's where our paths ended.

Now as off a few months ago to a year now,
I was in contact with someone else I would have considered a soul mate,
but she went down a path that was very similar to the distressful part of my previous soulmate.
The only difference here is this one was willing under the influence off this spirit.
Which I only now realize it was too coincidental that I called it there.

This spirit has been showing itself off in the meantime when talking with this soulmate.
Right now I've been trying to find a defense for it,
but it's taunting itself as a very powerful evil spirt (perhaps demon).
A few things happened with the other soulmate that made it hard for me to ignore it was there. It was hurting her too on occasion.
At first I thought it was a succubus or the like, but this goes further.
I can't explain all the events for private reasons, of course.

It's trying to find a weakness in me or triggering similar events that happened in life to get me off edge.
When I try to find a defense against it, the demon itself only gets stronger.

What I need mostly is an identity on this demon,
in the best case I want it out of my life, but it keeps telling things on the spirit realm, how I am associated, how strong my energy is.
It keeps trapping my own spirit, so that I don't feel like myself, or put myself in a bad spot anywhere.

Thanks for reading.
Old 22-02-2018, 01:00 AM
Newbie ;)

P.S.: Don't visit me in spirit unless you can get yourself to be associated with this,
and there is nothing by which this spirit can attach itself to you.
Old 04-03-2018, 07:02 AM
Pathfinder
Hi Cearneigh,

I've dealt with a persistent evil spirit, possibly demon before. In my case, it acted like a parasite affecting the minds of my spirit guides to turn them against me, and it would use illusions to avoid retaliation. After some trial and error, I was able to rid myself of it.

Here are a few tips I've learned:
-They can only get as strong as you "feed" it. Believe it has this power over you, and it will. Refuse it that power, and it'll wilt.
-One way I've learned to defend myself is to meditate on making yourself transparent. Imagine yourself made of pure light, and anything it throws at you will simply pass right through you without any effect, as if you were a hologram. I would practice this with a trusted guide or on your own before confronting the entity - you need to be able to face it without fear for this to work. Trust that it can't get to you if you don't give it anything to attach to.
-You may be tempted to fight it. While you might be able to temporarily ward it off, fighting with intent to destroy is a fear-based action and will give it the ability to return.
-Instead, take some time to raise your vibration. Do some good deeds for others, change your diet, exercise, do some grounding work, tidy up around the house. Raising your vibration can put you "out of range" of its influence.

I don't want to recommend confronting it head on without knowing what exactly it is or how dangerous it might be. In my case however, after raising my vibration high enough, I realized the thing affecting me kept coming back because it felt separated from something it desired. I confronted it with nothing but love and respect in my heart and directly asked it what it wanted in exchange for leaving me alone. It told me it had a grudge against me for something I'd done in a past life, and since rectifying that mistake it hasn't been back since.

Deep down, many beings turn 'evil' not out of malevolence, but because they've been separated from something that was dear to them. Demons, after all, have been separated from God's love, and they go sour because they crave it so badly. Some demons can be satiated simply by regarding them with respect - they're used to us being afraid of them so much so that they feed on fear, but someone who is truly not afraid to show them common decency is a rare treat for them indeed.
Old 10-03-2018, 04:35 AM
Newbie ;)

On note on many of these parts. I've been tasked for now to just shield myself and ignore it. So far that has been going well, but the time I wasn't shielded it gave me a birthday present off the flu.

It taunts itself as a very powerful demon, putting me on a task that I can't get myself behind. Made me deal with it or it would hurt someone I was connected to then. It was even powerful enough to take over a shaman that helped out with the situation at the time, where the shaman had to use my energy to stay grounded himself.

Ever since it started appearing I've been going for more information on the spiritual realm, but a lot of info on this just comes to me. Somewhere at first I wish I could ignore it but that is now an impossible task.
Since I've been invested in spiritualism I've been told I'm very gifted, but there I don't even know my capabilities themselves if I don't shield myself and am unable to talk with my own higher spirit.

Right now there is one place connecting me where I feel I should go, where the shaman itself came from (shaman, healer,...?). So that I can train myself but I haven't heard anything back from there. So I'm thinking I'm on the right path.

So far all this was has been quite the journey. And all this information on the spiritual getting to me is quite overwhelming. Every time I try to confirm it somewhere it's like; 'You are going quite indepth with this, or you know what you're talking about'. When in fact before all this happened I didn't know anything at all.

I'll try your tasks, but I feel I need training somewhere. It has made me taunt a shaman already making me loose respect for him / her. Whatever respect I had there. Where that was happening that I had to taunt the shaman, I felt like hell, my heart was raising where I felt it in my head.

So far it has been hard to find a good healer, or shaman to guide me. There is always this good or bad feeling immediately if I do reach out to someone.

Thanks for the input so far. I feel, though, I do need to train quite a bit before I'm anywhere near ready there. If it is as powerful as it taunts itself to be.
Old 10-03-2018, 05:05 AM
Newbie ;)

Also one interesting note throughout this journey. At one point I did had to go to the hospital for a checkup on my heart, since I had an open heart operation. That requires checkup every 5 years or so. There was only one bus with the number 333. Which now I learned is a divine blessing too.
Old 14-03-2018, 11:33 PM
Knower

blank a4 paper 333 in the mourning write this down I have given your means to him the one who has written your means in the text unspoken your means of grace awaits
Old 16-03-2018, 03:50 AM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by JOHN44
blank a4 paper 333 in the mourning write this down I have given your means to him the one who has written your means in the text unspoken your means of grace awaits

Uh, sorry, come again with that one?
Old 21-03-2018, 02:15 PM
Master
It sounds like a "demon" to me. I say "demon" because I believe demon is a generalization used for terming the massive amounts of dark-beings that exist out there, and believe me there are massive amounts in all shapes and forms. I actually agree with a good bit of what Kendaru said, but I don't think their reply actually emphasizes how malevolent these beings actually are. They are devoid of any compassion, love, empathy or any other good emotion that makes us Human-beings. So they have no moral conflicts with doing obscenely terrible things to us. In fact their entire world revolves around doing terrible things to each other. They torture each other both physically and sexually and while we as Humans think well that would make them enemies of each other and divide the demonic kingdom it's actually quite the opposite - it's all just a game to them. Their entire world is based around war games that strengthen their spiritual skill sets. It makes them better at moving, fighting, etc. no different than how they would help us in the physical dimension. All the while they are practicing for when they really have to fight their enemy - which is us and which is angels or any other being beholden to God. They have factions and hierarchies and a lot of this is determined by their capacity and skill at harming one another.

Not trying to scare you but to just help you grasp the depth of what you're dealing with. The way the demonic world works is for the most a mystery to us, although we do see shades of it manifesting in our world. But a lot of it has to do with legal grounds and authority. Meaning that things we say and do give them the legal ground to do things to us. So their intention is to basically use the legal ground they have to trick us into saying and doing things that give them more legal grounds. This is why scary demonic experiences are rarely our first encounter with a demon. Generally they will first come to you in the form of something you desire whether that be a spirit-guide, angel, loved-one, celebrity, etc. and they will either get you to listen to things that you shouldn't have listened to, or get you to do something you shouldn't had such as taking a gift from them, or eating something they gave you, following them to somewhere, or having spiritual sex with them. Keep in mind this happens in dreams. The gifts they give are cursed, the things they say to us are demonic, the food they give us is poison, and sexual acts with them all pretty much are used for the same purpose which is giving them more legal ground against us. God does not intervene because we have used our free-will to give them this authority over us - even if they tricked us.

Spiritual-beings both good and bad have access to our thoughts, lives, etc. they can touch us and know anything about us. While generally "good" beings would not violate us and look at that without our consent demons do it at their whim and use it against us. So they will impersonate practically anyone they think you will be susceptible to and more open-minded to conversing with. All for the same purpose I mentioned earlier. So as a general rule if you see a familiar face in a dream don't believe a word you hear from them, in fact you're better off just telling them to leave you alone and not talk to you. Because it's pretty much always a demon. Physically fighting them while it can fend off their attacks sometimes is as Kendaru mentioned playing into their game and their world. Fighting is what they do and unless it is a weaker demon you are not likely to be able to defend yourself well enough in a dream to win anyways. Although stronger demons will let us win simply to give us the illusion of fighting being an effective method - that way we continue to do it and give them more legal ground against us. Pretty much if a demon is interacting with you, you are defenseless in that experience. Your best hope is words but make sure you choose them wisely because what is said in the spiritual dimensions carries much more weight and ramifications than does in the physical world, although I believe at once it was the same in the physical world but we have been conditioned to believe that we can say and get away with saying anything without it having any impact - which is certainly not true. But in the spiritual dimensions that illusion does not exist. What you say and do is incredibly important as one wrong decision could really affect you for a long time.

With that said I would pray as much as you possibly can. Hopefully you believe in God, after experiencing demons I don't imagine how someone could not. If you do then I suggest you pray to God or Yeshua as much as you possibly can. Although I would not pray to the word "God" itself as any being could take that title and your prayers may end up somewhere you didn't intend. Also the fallen angel Gadriel which is pronounced "God-ree-el" has been apparently referred to as God as well. So just make sure if you are praying to God you put a lot of intention to whom it is intended, don't just say God and think about what you're praying about. Make sure you're also thinking about who you're praying to. Personally I pray to Yeshua as I've found that more effective than praying to Elohim or Lord. Prayers are energy and so sending that energy to Elohim or Yeshua will empower them to act on your behalf, although they are always acting on our behalf anyway it will give them the extra bump of energy they need to fight their way into the demonic kingdom and do something to help you. While our prayers must travel through the demonic kingdom to reach them and it certainly will ramp up these experiences it's the only defense I have truly found, the only thing that makes a difference and negates the legal ground given. The face these demons gave me when I said "I do not serve you - I serve "God" I will never forget. They looked like someone who had invested billions of dollars into a stock and lost it all instantly. That is the only time I actually saw what appeared as sadness in a demon. Everything else I have seen is dark, hateful, sinister and they all think it's comical - but this really affected them. Now they will try and cover my mouth when they telepathically know I am about to say something like that, so praying outside of dreams is for the most part my only hope. I have been dealing with demons now for years as I've given them so much legal ground over me through astral projection, crystals, reading "New Age" books which are actually satanic doctrines and the mystery religion (same thing) re-branded into something appearing positive. Frankly I should of been wary when a book tells me to use a banishing ritual against demons - keyword ritual. But the New Age brainwashing was deep and for me it took way too long to admit that to myself. The only reason I am saying any of this is in hopes you will stop doing whatever it is that is giving this being the authority to interact with you before it gets as bad as it has with me. Good luck.
Old 21-03-2018, 04:01 PM
Pathfinder
I will most certainly defer to Astral Explorer's experience here. I spoke from a handful of what I'd consider demonic experiences, and indeed I'm happy we agree that words are more effective than fighting. I was hesitant to speak on the rest because, frankly, I didn't know or understand it as well.
Old 23-03-2018, 06:15 AM
Newbie ;)

All the information Astral mentioned, has been told to me throughout this. The thing about believing in God is still needs a proper on switch.
I've always been about; 'I'll believe it when I see it.' - mentality, otherwise it doesn't cross me. Or at least I don't get an interest in it.

The most that struck me about it all is during one of my prayers which I'm still practicing, my higher spirit made me more aware of me cursing.
F-bombs, all that. And as stated at one point, a lot of info is coming to me throughout all this. Where somewhere it all makes sense.

There has always been an interest in the spiritual, ever since childhood. If it isn't down to media, it was always the mystical in books and what not.
Immediately able to draw references to the bible, other religious books, as I've seen it all before.
Even since childhood interest in sports like Tai Chi, music like Goa Trance, specialized meditation.

I feel like all this is a draw into the spiritual that has always been there, but I always ignored it all. Because off my view on life in general.

If this is all some sort of trial for it all to get my attention, I rather not need it. The fact that all this has always been with me too.
In some cases I wish I didn't know, as if my mind isn't busy enough without it all.
Now I'm close to the end of a chapter in this journey, and the seeing is believing is still with me throughout.
Either what my visions are saying is going to happen or it's all bullocks. (Sorry to put it this way, that's still my view on it all).

Thanks for all the info so far. A lot of this is already a known to me.
Except for what to do about it all. I guess why I'm putting it all out in the first place.

Edit; 'The end of the journey or this part of the journey, interesting note, is right on Easter.