Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Mediumship

Old 17-05-2018, 02:36 AM
Pathfinder

Photo practice

Hey all,

I'd like to have more practice on reading so if you don't mind giving some feedback, I'd like to try a couple picture readings for a couple people. I only ask that you have a photo of someone that you were close to so that details can be validated, if not you then someone that can verify things.

Send in pm if possible, thanks!

~journey
How far can inspiration take us? Can that one thing that inspired you, trigger something in yourself to create, and be an inspiration to someone else? I think so, I think its just a matter of passing along that feeling, even if its unintended.
Old 22-05-2018, 05:53 PM
Pathfinder

I've only had a couple volunteers, anyone else want a reading? Its connecting with spirit or guides. Just message me here or in pm.
How far can inspiration take us? Can that one thing that inspired you, trigger something in yourself to create, and be an inspiration to someone else? I think so, I think its just a matter of passing along that feeling, even if its unintended.
Old 26-05-2018, 08:39 PM
Knower

What kind of reading do you do. Is it dead family's photos or something else.

Will have to go and look if i can get a pic. Will let you know
Old 26-05-2018, 09:33 PM
Pathfinder

Sublime, yes deceased, I can also do an energy reading of a living person if you like. It's all a learning experience so both are ok.
Old 27-05-2018, 03:55 AM
Master
Journey first are you still looking for helpful volunteers?

I have a photo of a couple people one is an individual I knew very very well- passed relative, the other is also a passed relative but I never met her.

I have heard stories of her and could verify some certain things if they were to come up.

There is also another family member passed I am very very interested in connecting with.... I have no physical photos.

I would very much love for someone to be able to connect with him and have desperately wanted a mediumship reading in regards to this individual for a very very long time now, but have not asked. I am not even entirely certain it is possible for anyone to connect with him.

If you are still looking to practice, I can try to get a photo of the photo of the two women to you, or would try my best to.

Let me know please either way if you do have time to try and read for me.

Here or by pm.

Hope your spiritual endeavors go very well for you.

Blessings.
Old 27-05-2018, 01:00 PM
Pathfinder

Hi, wondering if your offer is still open. I have a photo of a relative, there's another one who I only heard about just a little bit, but I have a name and some details. I'm not able to find a picture of this person, and in all honestly, I don't know if this person really exists from what some of the things that were told to me.

Hope all is well :)
Old 28-05-2018, 08:34 PM
Knower

I’d love to partake as a volunteer as well, if offer is still available. I have to log onto my laptop to send the photo as I can’t PM you a photo on my phone.
Old 29-05-2018, 12:35 AM
Pathfinder

SaturninePluto, yes the offer still stands and I will try my best to get a connection. If you can provide a photo I can see what I can do, if you dont have one then we can try other options. You can post here or inPM, whatever you're more comfortable with.
Old 29-05-2018, 12:42 AM
Pathfinder

ISadie and lc2488, yes the offer is definitely still there, you can PM or post here when you're ready. If you can't find a photo then just PM me, we can try something else. Thanks for volunteering.