Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 22-04-2017, 07:53 AM
Ascender
Reassurance gone wrong

The other day I woke up with an east 17 song in my head... alright, alright everything's going to be alright..., It changed to bob Marley everything's going to be alright (no woman no cry). Then on a bus I was drawn to a poster that I have no idea what it was about, but the picture was a building with a banner that said... everything is going to be alright!! Later there was some crows calling so I looked up and there was a rainbow cloud... the most amazing thing I have ever seen in my life.

All this was wonderful... but I was fine and dandy! It was a good day... I felt I was seriously getting some major reassurance... but when you don't need it.. it kind of makes you a littl anxious... like what do you know that I don't know!!! Which then made me smile a bit as all the over reassurance kind of backfired a bit but the gesture was appreciated.

I was repeatedly waking up in the night and was freaking out a little when I did but as soon as daylight came that was done with and it wasn't playing on my mind to need reassurance over. (I was staying in the woods so think I was maybe woken by strange noises which put me in freak out mode each time).

Anyway I just kind of wanted to remember this lol...
Old 22-04-2017, 11:51 AM
Suspended
Guide
Hello,
I like that little story,cool.

Kind Regards Billy
Old 22-04-2017, 01:52 PM
Ascender
Thanks Billy (I still see snowflake). Just didn't want to forget it even though it wasn't anything wow it just felt important to me. I hope you are well (and brother)
Old 22-04-2017, 02:03 PM
Newbie ;)

I've experienced this a few times myself. It does feel a bit strange to get reassurance when I don't feel I need it, and it does make me worry that maybe it means something is going to happen in the near future. It is a nice gesture all the same.
Old 22-04-2017, 02:53 PM
Ascender
Hi behindblueeyes. Yes! It's hard not to think that but yes I'm the same I appreciate the gesture. Its probably only humans capable of being in good place... and having doubts because we have been reassured it's good lol.
Old 23-04-2017, 07:10 AM
Master
I get those messages all the time but usually I know what they are referring to.
I like it because it is reassurance.

But sometimes I get that and I don't know why. I know that means it is a forewarning usually. I would be concerned about that what is going to be ok?

It's better then the forewarning to 'be brave' because then I know I am in for it.

It is always for a reason.

That was a good example of what does happen.
Old 23-04-2017, 11:01 AM
Ascender
Thanks Rozie. For me personally on this occasion I think maybe it was more of a case if I was away from all distractions, super chilled and present, which then made me more receptive- so I think it was a general message they wanted to get across. That whatever happens I'll always be alright, which I always know in a good state of mind.

Life always has plenty to throw at us though
Old 12-05-2017, 03:43 AM
Suspended
Pathfinder

its nature reminding you , that you are part of GOD and you need to understand your true potential

Know yourself , meditate and find the answer , no money involved
there are no shortcuts in Spirituality
Google, pyramidmeditation, its free meditation and it is focusing on Breath Energy