Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Faeries, Elementals, Nature Spirits, & Woodland Creatures

Old 22-04-2016, 07:41 PM
Master
The Willow Tree

Old 22-04-2016, 07:56 PM
Master
Olivia12, thank you for the willow tree - one of my favourite!

The thorny locust trees are mad at me - I'm pulling out saplings before they get a chance to grow into trees and take over my yard - their thorns are fearsome!
Old 22-04-2016, 07:57 PM
Master

Stunning pictures. Thank you for sharing.
Old 22-04-2016, 07:58 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nature Grows
Hello, have any of you communicated with Trees? Or have any knowledge about communication with Trees? Maybe some personal stories or stories you've heard from others?

Thank you, please share.

Nature Grows - When we had to put our dog down we got a maple tree to plant in the front yard. I felt it was the perfect tribute to her life and would watch the tree grow year after year. But a deer rubbed it's horn on the new tree and rubbed deep gouges into the trunk. Then my spouse moved the tree over to make room for a basketball court. It blossomed the first year, but after the abuse of the deer and moving it, it died. It made me very sad and I felt like the tribute to my furry pal failed. But then we went out the following year and got 8 blue spruce, placing 4 in the front yard and 4 in the back. Now we call of the them the tribute trees. I put mulch around them and check on their health because I don't want anymore trees dying. Silently I talk to the trees with my heart.
Old 22-04-2016, 09:36 PM
Suspended
cool guys, thats so nice blackraven.
Old 22-04-2016, 09:51 PM
Master
@ Uma....pretty cool (the thorny locust)

The Smoke Tree
Old 22-04-2016, 10:38 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Olivia13
The Smoke Tree
I have a green one of these. They're amazing!
Old 23-04-2016, 03:13 AM
Guide
I used to. Most trees seem to have a gentle, inquisitive aura about them. (Much likes cows, now that I think of it! I love both cows and trees.) I've read of people leaving little offerings and gifts for them, at the base of the tree. I also strongly feel that trees (in any given area) remember you, and appreciate it when you come back to visit them! I always try to visit the trees in a forest clearing at a park I visited often as a child and teenager.

I'm sure the energy in old-growth forests is amazing.
Old 25-04-2016, 02:45 AM
Deactivated Account

Trees are essential to temper the human spirit. The "Wise" wax spiritual in the aura of a tree. Many have found Illumination in the presence of trees. The collective consciousness of a forest we call our "Green Man"
One need not be religious to be Spiritual. A Wizard commands power to influence probabilities, stands between worlds with one foot on earth and the other in the heavens, is in tune with the Infinite, knows truth and is at peace with self and the Universe.
Old 27-04-2016, 03:54 AM
Seeker

There are so many things in this world i feel i could connect with.
Trees, technology, animals, people.
But there is a part of me that holds back from doing so.
Especially with animals. I'd love to reach out to join with a birds body and fly but i would be to scared of hurting or scaring them :(
I'm not sure why I'm so instinctively apt with the spiritual but that's what I'm here to find out