Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Closed Thread

Old 19-05-2006, 12:02 PM
saj

Hi Al,
Future lives are determined by the karma we have accumalated in our present life, and past lives, the future life is only known at the time of death. It is when we are liberated from the law of karma, that the true expression of our spiritual self, love, is known, light, pure of life or intent of mastery, free to be.
Peace, love and light saj

Last edited by saj : 20-05-2006 at 01:26 AM.
Old 19-05-2006, 12:39 PM
saj

Hi starlight,
Christ consciousness is the realization of the transcendent nature of the body and the seeking of the only begotton son of god, the life, the resurrection and the ascension of lord Jesus. Good luck with your discoveries, it would be great to read more of what you find.
Peace, love and light
saj

Last edited by saj : 20-05-2006 at 01:24 AM.
Old 30-05-2006, 10:13 AM
eternity

The soul is the protector.It does not make decisions.It came with your very first incarnation on the planet earth.It's greatest desire is to return home to the colourless light.Some call this God or the Divine.
There is at the moment the most Avatars on earth now than ever before.The Divine mother Meera has called down the Paramatman light.This is for the good of all mankind and is now working at full capacity.May you all recieve this light and the incredible blessings that it brings to you all.
Light and grace.
Eternity.
Old 30-05-2006, 10:30 AM
eternity

Hi Bluedigits,
I really enjoyed your letter.Namaste to you also.
Yes all humans either come back to this planet or others dependent on what is left to be learnt.Karma is a reality.However one can benifit also from good karma as well.
All souls come from the one scource but asked for free will and there the problems started.Mankind has three parts---Mind ---body and spirit.All three come complete in the pack called the body.However the body is only a vessel.It is through the vessel that one experiences life through the five senses.These of course are very limited.
May your future bring you love light and blessings.
Eternity.
Old 30-05-2006, 10:40 AM
eternity

Hi Petezen,
Yes i agree with you.The ego must lose its hold and the human complete with a soul and an atman must take hold of its righful place in the order of what is spiritually correct.
Conection with the higher state is waiting for all.
Light and grace.
Eternity.
Old 02-06-2006, 02:59 AM
revpaulca

Eternity/Infinity

Eternity is the circle. Infinity is the sphere. I am at this very moment but a dot on the circle, and with good fortune a dot on the sphere. As a drop of water is one with the ocean, so does a wo/man exist as a full spiritual entity in the reality of allness. We are for each other because we are at one with each other. I truly feel this oneness when I enter this website.

May each of you be blest with your unfoldment.

Peace,
PaPaPaul
Old 01-07-2006, 10:11 AM
AL

Karma is very deep and complex. It is not practical to trace back through every thread and fix things. We need to snip the threads which lead to the past. One way is to go beyond time and space, the cycle of birth rebirth, then we can make very fast progress and be purified.
When we go beyond, union with the supreme soul can then take place. Leave all your lives on the world stage, and let the eternal personality emerge. The soul has its own eternal personality.
What if we don' t see karma as directory' s with files in them, and simply see our weaknesses as the bad karma. It is they which cause the problems, the residue from experiencing through a body and what our originally pure personality traits become.
Forget about guilt and sin. It is a sin to think of anything as a sin, especialy thoughts towards the self. We cannot make progress this way.
Karma- For instance. Such and such a person has cancer, it is their karma from the past.
Well , yes, maybe, but the karma in question may be to take birth into a family who has a bad diet or bodily constitution.
Karma is too deep to fathom simply, detaching beyond time and space and/ or being with our beloved spiritual parent will burn the karma of the past.
May you sit upon that one' s heart throne.
Love.

Last edited by AL : 09-11-2006 at 02:59 PM.
Old 05-08-2006, 10:15 AM
Glorymist

Al - - you make some wonderful points.

I have said it before - - and I will say it again.

The quickest way back to God is to deal with the daily issues. Because it is within the daily issues that the understanding of your karmic influences / old habits and patterns limit you to certain perceptions. Release the influences / habits and you broaden your perceptions.

And open yourself up more to LIFE IT-self.

Karma - - as the general concept that it is - - is quite eash to understand. It simply is - - cause and effect. But past lives is where most of the "cause" takes place. At each moment - - we are living the "effect" of past life "causes."

But to understand the specific "why" of any particular experience in your life - - or in other words - - why THIS happened to me in THIS way at THIS time - - now that gets incredibly complex. You can make highly educated guesses - - and you may be right. Probably the best way to deal with it all is to just consider why certain things would happen to you. What would be the possibilities that would nudge anyone to go thru an experience like this or that.

But when it comes to figuring out why a person has cancer, etc. - - well - - there is an old saying. One pays their debts back to God without coin. If you did such-and-such in a past life - - and it has been determined by the various forces that you are to "pay off" that debt by having cancer - - or whatever - - then - - so be it. One can dance and flail all they want. Which will only incur even more debt. (HeH) The die is cast.

Things like this - - are NOT - - fun.
Old 27-09-2006, 01:41 PM
AL

E we go

The ego= "I".
In its pure form- self respect.
In its negative form - arrogance (of the body, body consciousness)
We need to sort out the "I"'s and the "my"s. I me mine.
Hence, given how wonderful we think we are, and how self righteous we all appear to be, why do we hate ourselves so much, or, have so little self respect?
IE-(nothing personal) When I make a post, and have expectations as to its outcome, and someone challenges it, and we feel anger or distaste, that is ego, a negative reaction due to our expectations of the outcome and the boost it may give us.
The NEGATIVE ego will hijack anything it can, given the chance.
So, ego comes from body consciousness. "I" the body. What a farce.
Heh, have mercy on the self, self respect. True self respect is true ego. My mind is my best friend, I don't attack the self and therefore others because I know and understand my SELF, my true self and not the false self, which is ego. We are peace. And we are wonderful.
And Glorymist, I ask, how can we possibly avoid the hands on day to day karma? No escape, or, no rest for the wicked.
love.......

Last edited by AL : 03-10-2006 at 12:13 PM.
Old 09-10-2006, 12:45 AM
Glorymist

Al - -

Am just getting back to this thread. Sorry.

I've been otherwise occupied.

The ego is the *mental* "I" - - and NOT the totality of individual awareness - - tho the vast majority of people / individuals know nothing else other than the mental awareness - - so - - they know nothing about any other viewpoint. That is NOT a criticism. That is - - the Path.

Each will get to the point where they understand their viewpoint to be an individual one - - but not necessarily a mental one. In fact - - definitely not a mental one. But - - there is still individual perception. If this were not so - - life as we know it - - in the lower and the upper worlds - - (only to the most "basic" of levels in the upper worlds) - - would not exist. In other words - - without Soul - - life as we know it - - on any world - - would not exist. There is a reason for that. This board is not the place to discuss / reveal that.

And Al - - I said nothing about *avoiding* the hands on, day-to-day karma. I said - - to pay attention to it. To know it. To understand what it is telling you. For it is thru the daily affairs that LIFE / Spirit reveals our own individual limitations / issues / etc. Thru the cleansing of these - - we rise naturally. To just set these daily issues aside - - and simply try to force the "ascension" - - (to use the faddish word of the day) - - while carrying the weight of their karmic implications - - is what many people try to do. You might as well try to reach the surface of the Ocean with a hundred pound weight around your ankles. It doesn't work.

But - - many people try. And try. And try.

And very often - - mind / emotions / body will throw in a tingle there, a flash of an image there, a swirling, light-headed feeling there, maybe even some kind of verbal words - - complete with echo chamber effects. Without a doubt - - the combination of the body / emotions / and mind is MORE than capable of such theatrics. It makes them up and believes them intensely.

It is often MUCH more preferable to facing one's personal issues / limitations.

I have said it before and I will say it again. The Path is set up the way it is - - because it works. It forces Soul to learn. Often - - reluctantly. But - - since each has "forever" to do so - - Soul has enough "time" to finally figure it out.
Closed Thread