Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Love & Relationships -Friends and Family

Old 16-01-2018, 10:12 AM
Newbie ;)

I met once a priest from a remote monastery. While talking to him, his calm and friendly voice made him look like an angel. I couldn't see his angelic aura but I could feel it. I never felt this in the presence of anyone. He was advising me to not hate and not be greedy... I can never forget his words.
Old 17-01-2018, 12:09 PM
Lorelyen

I consider myself emotionally and mentally in homeostasis. Deviations are inevitable but are usually dealt with in the run of things.
May be that my emotions are becoming atrophied - certainly jaded.
Yoga people I know are in emotional equilibrium.
Old 18-01-2018, 08:56 AM
Master
I don't know anyone like this
Old 18-01-2018, 10:36 AM
Master
Yes I do. Not only is he emotionally and mentally healthy, he is very evolved as well and he comes from the other side, the spirit world.
Old 18-01-2018, 09:54 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by ocean breeze
We've always been home, just haven't realized it. Though it is comical to try to arrive at a place we already exist it.

not everyone operates from the place of home. Certainly not here

besides, what seems perfect on the outside or the appearance of,. do you truly know what goes on behind their closed door? We can show someone anything we want, for whatever agenda. Perfection in the animal kingdom? If you can accept it as it is. It's perfect.
Old 19-01-2018, 12:39 AM
Administrator
Hello

That is an interesting question, I always say that I am one foot in this place and I am on foot in the rubber room of life. As a Medium I work a lot of the times in the land of the now non living physical. Many feel that is well just a bit not normal to say the least.

Looking at those around me I am a rare entity while many are "spiritual" non are like me in close friendships to me.

I have many around me that are a bit "odd" I guess on some levels and some that would honestly tell me they are text book "normal" but they so are not.

Lynn
Old 19-01-2018, 12:56 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Inika
not everyone operates from the place of home. Certainly not here

The earth is our home. What are you referring to? But i guess its easy to get caught up with possessions, labels, identities, which can obscure our vision. Thinking we need to arrive somewhere. No, we may only need to realize a few things.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inika

besides, what seems perfect on the outside or the appearance of,. do you truly know what goes on behind their closed door? We can show someone anything we want, for whatever agenda. Perfection in the animal kingdom? If you can accept it as it is. It's perfect.

To me, things just are the way they are, neither perfect nor imperfect. The only perfect person is Mr. Perfect: https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=_ixzEcIY8SI
Old 19-01-2018, 02:11 AM
Master

Quote:
What are you referring to?

The heart.
Old 19-01-2018, 03:39 AM
Master
I see, thanks. Same answer pretty much applies. Though i do agree that some may show the appearance of love and compassion without really feeling it. While others don't show it but really feel it. It's not so easy to detect.