Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 21-06-2020, 03:15 PM
Experiencer

knowledge of good and evil

sorry folks unable to respond to the good and evil post by soulseeker so I wanted to clarify it below

sky-God gave humans free will-God created everything He is the creator. My use of the word rule was a quick way to convey what I was trying to say, Perhaps if I may explain it this way,

the original post asked the question is the knowledge of good and evil good or evil. I was simply trying to say that the answer isn't a black and white cut and dry answer either good or evil-the answer I was trying to say-It is the way God created the universe
Old 21-06-2020, 03:38 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by white pegasus
sorry folks unable to respond to the good and evil post by soulseeker so I wanted to clarify it below

sky-God gave humans free will-God created everything He is the creator. My use of the word rule was a quick way to convey what I was trying to say, Perhaps if I may explain it this way,

the original post asked the question is the knowledge of good and evil good or evil. I was simply trying to say that the answer isn't a black and white cut and dry answer either good or evil-the answer I was trying to say-It is the way God created the universe

The knowledge of good/evil is neither good nor evil. It is what it is and it's up to each individual to put it to use according to their perspective....

Nobody gave us ' Free Will ' it emerged as part of Evolution....
Old 21-06-2020, 03:55 PM
Experiencer

yes sky exactly as I explained its neither good or evil it just simply is. while I read that you believe free will came about as a result of evolution-I as I stated in previous post believe it is God who gave us free will
Old 21-06-2020, 04:46 PM
Master
Quote:
yes sky exactly as I explained its neither good or evil it just simply is. while I read that you believe free will came about as a result of evolution-I as I stated in previous post believe it is God who gave us free will

Thanks WP

If God gave ' Free will ' why then give Command-ments ? Doesn't make sense to me....
Old 21-06-2020, 05:57 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by sky123
Thanks WP

If God gave ' Free will ' why then give Command-ments ? Doesn't make sense to me....

Because, we are born into life "NOT" of, the divine Christ like being.
We are born of the "natural love", concieved in & of the womb of the flesh of our mother.
& at this stage of our existence we fall under the laws of natural love...IE "reap as one sows".

We have free will & can weild it in any way that we choose. & the natural love "law/system" of "reap as one sows" works throughout the spiritual universe & also through out the spiritual Heavens & unto each individual that resides therein.

But this law does not come into play within the Holy Kingdom.
Because to have the capability to enter therein, an individual must have recieved sufficient quantities of the christ essence (Holy spirit) from the father of the spiritual universe.
This Holy spiritual essence, transforms the Soul'self of an individual into a christed child of the Heavenly Father Christ entity.

& this transformation alters, reconstructs the entire make up of the Soul'self of an individual, to a state of being, that sees them as, all Holy, all Loving & all merciful. & are completely unable to be anything but that.

As the transformation slowly takes place, the person finds themselves losing desires for the temptations of the flesh. And the ten commandments refer to the temptations of the flesh.

On the spiritual natural love path/way of being, individuals are susceptible to the "temptations" of the flesh. They are simply spiritual natural Mankind.

However, individuals that activate within themselves a "DESIRE" for the divine love, of the Christ essence, to become a part of their lives, will soon find themselves discarding the desires of the flesh. & slowly but surely become ever increasingly impervious to the onslaught of evil & unlovingness...IE:- they adhere to the ten commandments, without consciously thinking of having to do so.
They literally become automatically exempt from the law of "reap as one sows" because they are in harmony with the "ten commandments".
And so, the "reap law" is never activated in & of the christed individual. "AND" their divine radiance & abundance does not come from the same "reap law" as it does for Mankind of the natural love.

No, their divine radiance & abundance, comes from the Christing transformation, that flows into them, from the love of the Heavenly Father.

A Spiritual individual, who is of the "natural love" state of being, & who acts out of harmony with God's way of love (ten commandments) can "freely" do so. Though they will "reap as they sow".
Old 21-06-2020, 09:13 PM
Experiencer

sky-I have asked myself the very same question because my thinking was/is God kinda set himself up, however, I know a truthful answer exists or at the very least I believe it does. I have not discovered it yet through the Bible, and honestly I haven't prayed and asked God directly

Maybe tonight I will pray but in the mean time its one of those questions I have filed in my mind that if I never find the answer on earth perhaps when I meet God directly as in face to face I will ask Him

Plus sky there is a bible verse I believe in Isaiah where God says our thought are not his thoughts etc-so for now I accept things and trust the answers will come
Old 22-06-2020, 12:21 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by sky123
Thanks WP

God gave us no Command-ments.

You will not find one Command-ment mentioned in the Bible.

That might be the reason it does not make any sense to you.

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.
   ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Old 22-06-2020, 11:34 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJohn

I hope it makes sense to you not to alter my Post's in the future....
Old 22-06-2020, 11:37 AM
Master
Quote:
sky-I have asked myself the very same question because my thinking was/is God kinda set himself up, however, I know a truthful answer exists or at the very least I believe it does. I have not discovered it yet through the Bible, and honestly I haven't prayed and asked God directly

Maybe tonight I will pray but in the mean time its one of those questions I have filed in my mind that if I never find the answer on earth perhaps when I meet God directly as in face to face I will ask Him

Plus sky there is a bible verse I believe in Isaiah where God says our thought are not his thoughts etc-so for now I accept things and trust the answers will come

Yes I agree there are questions that seem unanswerable but usually the question holds the answer
Old 24-06-2020, 08:09 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:

The clarification to this: in (y)our Original state, in which God created (y)our self (think about this as (y)our soul), God gave you no commandments, but said, do not do that.

(Actually the exact wording is: You can Try things, but remember everything begins with me and ends in me.)

That was said in God's kingdom.

The question to ask is: Where is earth ? Where are Humans ? Where does God's kingdom end, so that the earth or even hell may exist ...

The commandments for Humans were made on earth, to teach those who believe that they are not in the kingdom, of the kingdom. (actually the commandments should bring/point to a learning process for those who are interested in God's kingdom. )

You will understand that Destruction is not of God's kingdom. These thoughts do not belong to God, because they oppose the Eternity.

Reason it for yourself and you will recognize the Truth:

What is Eternal, can not be destructible.
What is forever, can not vanish nor change.