Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 22-06-2020, 08:15 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by sky123
I understand Archaic English perfectly and the Ten Command-ments are in the Bible.

Thou Shalt is a command......

'The Torah teaches Jews about the covenant God made with all Jewish people at Mount Sinai. God gave Moses a set of ten laws that they should follow in order to please him. God told Moses that if these rules were not followed, God would punish people who disobeyed them. Today these laws are known as the Ten Commandments.'

If the Ten Command-ments are in the Bible, can you please provide the Book, Chapter and verse(s)? Thank you.

Can you also provide the name of the Bible that says "Ten Command-ments"?

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.
   ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Old 22-06-2020, 08:47 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJohn
If the Ten Command-ments are in the Bible, can you please provide the Book, Chapter and verse(s)? Thank you.

Every Bible has them....
Thank you...
Old 22-06-2020, 08:50 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJohn

Please do not alter my Posts to suit yourself, this is the original... Post 50.

'The Torah teaches Jews about the covenant God made with all Jewish people at Mount Sinai. God gave Moses a set of ten laws that they should follow in order to please him. God told Moses that if these RULES were not followed, God would PUNISH people who DISOBEYED them. Today these laws are known as the Ten Commandments.'

This is your version. Post 51.

'The Torah teaches Jews about the covenant God made with all Jewish people at Mount Sinai. God gave Moses a set of ten laws that they should follow in order to please him. God told Moses that if these rules were not followed, God would punish people who disobeyed them. Today these laws are known as the Ten Commandments.'

It is against FORUM RULES to alter the Posts of others.
Old 22-06-2020, 11:28 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by sky123
If the Ten Command-ments are not Rules what are they Neil ?
Sky, it is simply a way of being. Just as you say hell, is a state of mind.

The mind is within a receptacle..."SOUL"...to refer to it as something. Although you do not believe in Soul.

The "transformation", that is spoken about in all manner of religious & or biblical scripture. Is simply only a reconstruction of "Soul'self".

The transformation of self/mind/SOUL. Is an effect brought about by the inflowings of the Holy spiritual essence, of & from the Christ entity.

As the transformation is being slowly but surely effected within the self/mind/SOUL, of a desirous individual, the mind of the individual is transforming into a completely different state of being. The conscious self/mind of the individual is kind of magically transforming from an individual of normal every day desires & into the Very ESSENCE of the Heavenly Father Christ entity. Though not the Fathers likeness, just the Fathers essence.

An individual who does not have a desire to become a Christed child of the Heavenly Father Christ entity. Will remain an individual of the "natural love" way of being.
And through a natural loving way of being, that individual can progress in quality of Soulself. And very slowly but surely progress & traverse further on into more radiant & abundant "spheres/locations" throughout the natural spiritual Heavens. Though only as far as the end of the sixth natural spiritual heavenly sphere.
The sixth sphere seemlessly rolls on into the seventh sphere. & the seventh is an intermediary location separating the natural love heavens from the Holy Kingdom of many mansions.

It is the 100% complete transformation of self, of an individual, into a christed being, that gives the individual a capability to withstand the incredible intensities within the locations of the mansions/spheres within Holy Kingdom.

& as mentioned, the ideals or concepts within the commandments, ARE not laws OR rules. It is simply something that simply happens to the self of an individual whom is desirous of & recieving, the true one & only "Holy spirit'ual essence "of & from" the Heavenly Father Christ entity.
The individual, becomes all Holy, all Loving AND all merciful, as the almighty Christ entity is. "AND" the individual "naturally" becomes in harmony with the Fathers "holy" moral way of being. And can not ever, fall from such holy moral grace..."not even if they were to try"....."never".

So to sum up. A christed individual is the embodiment, quintessence & or the personification etc of the concept of the commandments. Though they really ought not be refered to as commandments.
Old 22-06-2020, 12:53 PM
ketzer

Quote:
Originally Posted by neil
My opinion....yes we could do that. Though there are no rules, for any individual, to willingly submit to

It is not a game, it is simply living life freely, moment by moment..
How are you defining a rule?
Is the law of gravity a rule?
Is causality a type of rule?
Old 22-06-2020, 02:31 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by ketzer
How are you defining a rule?
Is the law of gravity a rule?
Is causality a type of rule?

I have frequently refered to, forces of the universe, such as for instance IE:- "Reap as one sows", "as a law".
& in using the word law in such a case as this, i am refering to it in the same sence, as for instance, yes, similar to its use in describing the of law of gravity etc.
& in refering to something as a law of the universe, i think of it as a "system, a design" that was created by the almighty, that is woven into the seemingly magical invisible spiritual matter of the spiritual universe. & of which works unto itself & ceaselessly, in consenance with the individual soul of mankind.
Old 16-07-2020, 07:05 AM
Suspended

Well in my religion I found evidence that the afterlife is the new Adam and Eve heaven between 2 people.

Mark 10:6-9
1 John 4:7
Matthew 22:2

I have a feeling the first Eve did something with the devil in the Garden that upset God. Unfaithful stuff. I think its worse to tell someone you need clothes.. if you were in the garden all happy with your True Love. It be messing up your mind.. and its like saying the afterlife in heaven is not between man and woman. Which a lot people believe and tell me.
Old 17-07-2020, 09:40 PM
Soul Seeker

As described, the afterlife cannot be described.

It is the same with all supernatural renderings.

Go with logic and reason and not old mythical tales of immoral gods.

Being unfaithful to one who does not deserve it is a good trait for Eve to have developed.

Right?

Regards
DL
Old 17-07-2020, 09:49 PM
Suspended

I described heaven to you with 3 scriptures.

1) And Mark 10:6-9 But from the beginning of the creation, God made them male and female. 7For this cause, a man shall leave his father and mother and shall cleave to his wife. 8And they two shall be in one flesh. Therefore now they are not two, but one flesh. 9What therefore God hath joined together, let no man put asunder.

2) 1 John 4:7 Beloved, let us love one another, for love is from God, and whoever loves has been born of God and knows God.

3) Matthew22:2 The kingdom of heaven is likened to a king who made a marriage for his son.
I knew its was a heaven of 2 hearts!

Its the Adam And Eve thing.
Old 17-07-2020, 09:59 PM
Soul Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian100
I described heaven to you with 3 scriptures.

1)

2)

3) Matthew22:2 The kingdom of heaven is likened to a king who made a marriage for his son.
I knew its was a heaven of 2 hearts!

You described a likened scenario and got even further from the truth.

Even you can imagine what heaven is like better than that imaginary wedding.

How about a heaven where the imaginary Yahweh is recognized for the satanic character that he is?

All renderings of imaginary places are imaginary.

That would include all the imaginary supernatural gods.

Regards
DL