Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Islam Faith

Old 11-05-2020, 03:25 AM
Master
►►►   SAYINGS FROM THE QUR'AN

“O you who believe,
seek help through patience and prayer.

Surely,
 Allah is with those who are patient.”

Sura: 2, Verse: 153

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.

Old 11-05-2020, 03:30 AM
Master
Patience is a desired trait.

Allah, through the Quran, emphasizes the importance of patience which will help us to have balance in our lives. As we experience difficulties in our life, patience will help us through the situation.

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.

Old 02-06-2020, 05:47 PM
ketzer

What does this one mean?

"Your creation and your resurrection are not but as of a single soul. Indeed Allah is all-hearing, all-seeing."
http://al-quran.info/#31:28
Old 02-06-2020, 06:55 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by ketzer
What does this one mean?

"[1] Your creation and your resurrection are not but as of a single soul. [2] Indeed Allah is all-hearing, all-seeing."

[1] Seems to say that the same state you have before incarnating, will be re-experienced after you die.

[2a] Is a chorus that all muslim sermons seem to append.

[2b] On a lighter note: that's what google does! ...
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 02-06-2020, 07:09 PM
Master

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJohn

“O you who believe,
seek help through patience and prayer.

Surely,
 Allah is with those who are patient.”

Sura: 2, Verse: 153
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJohn
Patience is a desired trait.

Allah, through the Quran, emphasizes the importance of patience which will help us to have balance in our lives. As we experience difficulties in our life, patience will help us through the situation.

I agree that patience could be a quality, but my first reaction reading that quote was that it asks for obedience, submission, and threatens those who don't comply.

If it is about evolvement, surely, results don't come overnight, and you shouldn't despair, nor give up, when you don't immediately see the desired results for your efforts.

Also, prayer as a tool for getting in touch with your inner source of guidance is useful, as long as it doesn't imply blindly submission to man-made dogmas. That is detrimental to evolvement.

Prayer is also detrimental if done from a position of want, fear, or other negative feelings and emotions.
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 07-06-2020, 02:15 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by ketzer
What does this one mean?

"Your creation and your resurrection are not but as of a single soul. Indeed Allah is all-hearing, all-seeing."
Hi, I'm just taking out my newly found ability to channel Arcturus for a ride. Test it, see how far I can take it. Find if there is a limit to it.

Arcturus of the RA collective answering your question, ketzer.

Answer: We are pleased to connect. This particular order of frequencies are not of our highest intelligence. They are made to withdraw from your consciousness an appreciation of the fact that we are all one. And as we are all one, you can understand that your existence is, in literal, actual, fact, eternal and infinite, omni present, omni existance, and omni dimensional, inseperable from the all as one as all as one as all. We are pleased to connect.