Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Time Travel

Old 19-02-2015, 04:29 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by inspirit
It was just an insight that I had. Something I wish I could undo happened once and so that's why I spend time thinking about stuff like this I guess.

What I'm saying is that God has a plan for everything. So even if you make mistakes you wish you could undo God has a plan for moving forward from your mistakes. And even if you make another mistake God will have a plan for moving forward from that mistake and so on. So you just need to have faith in God and that he loves you and has a divine plan for you no matter your circumstances. Pray and have faith that good things are on their way.

Well that I definitely agree with. Faith and prayer = win.
Old 19-02-2015, 04:37 AM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by athribiristan
Who's plan then are they a part of exactly?
If it's not God's plan, what difference does it make who's plan it is, if anyone's? Sometimes bad things just happen for no reason or because an evil person had bad intentions. That doesn't mean that God didn't foresee this event though, and have a plan for it.

The point is that God always has a plan for any situation. God may have foreseen something terrible happening but that doesn't mean he did it himself or that it was part of his plan for it to happen that way. I'm just saying He has a plan no matter what happens no matter how bad it is. And you should love God and trust Him and seek to know him and his plan.

God is love.
Old 19-02-2015, 02:33 PM
Master

From what I've heard the Other Side say, (and I've heard it from many different spirits, guides, etc. - they are all saying the same thing, but in a different way) is that every possibility of everything exists, simultaneously, and we just can't grasp that fact because of our limited, narrow focus in this life, but that's how we planned it. But from their perspective, they are beyond space and time as we know it, and they can see all of our possibilities.

Recently one of them said, when asked about going to psychics and getting information, that we are so focused in this life because we chose it that way. We chose how we came in, what family to be born in, what nationality we are, what country we were born in, so that when we are born, we already have a set of parameters set up for us to focus upon, then as we grow our focus narrows even further from that, and when we desire something, no matter what it is, our focus narrows even more. So a psychic could tune in to our narrowed focus and get information of the possibilities on that focus we have going on. It we kept true to our focus, then they could give the correct possibility of that thing happening. But if we changed our focus, even a little, then the thing that they saw as happening could possibly never happen.

So, to me, parallel universes are all about choices that we make each day, and with every choice we are changing our universe, and another part of us takes that other choice and goes onto live that life, so it is a continual offshoot from where we started to where we are now. So there are millions of me's in other realities, living different lives than I chose. To me, that is a parallel universe. That is the infinity of our lives.

Because of our narrow focus, we can't possibly wrap our brains around that concept of infinite possibilities and infinite probabilities.

We can visit them and learn from them, though. And we can heal our past from our present by sending love to our past self that had an upsetting event, and that changes the past. Emotions in the now can change the past self.

Having compassion for our past selves is a place to start.

I am old enough to have discovered why I chose some of the circumstances that I have lived, and when you get to the end of the string and work it backwards, it all becomes clear, and then healing is pretty instant. We choose possibilities before we get here, I wouldn't call it karma I would call it possibilities, and there can be a reason for them that you can't understand until they are long over. And the cool thing is, maybe you chose those occurrences because it would change your children's lives and not your own, so that your children could avoid certain circumstances because you lived through them and made sure your children didn't.

So, if there is a plan, we made it. What I understood to be God, I know understand to be my larger self, my soul, and my soul let's me make whatever plan I choose, with no judgement. We are here to learn and grow and live things that don't always appeal, so that we learn what it is we do want, and we can't do that if it is all roses and sunshine all the time. We learn the most from the most "contrast".

Sometimes we have to ask ourselves, what the heck was I thinking when I chose this or that??

I think our soul knows we are capable of so much more than we give ourselves credit for, and we learn through trial and error.
Old 19-02-2015, 03:59 PM
Guide
I had a science teacher in high school that tried to explain to the class that two worlds could somehow be so far apart that one cannot ever reach the other because of limitations of the speed of light. Such a boundary is called an event horizon. If such a thing is true, I don't know. But that would probably meet the definition of parallel worlds if not parallel universes.
Old 20-02-2015, 12:18 PM
aetherian

A book written by Adrian Dvir 'Healing Entities and Aliens', describes his contact with parallel universes, through which they set up clinics
around the world but mostly in his native born state Israel.
Interestingly, most of these have to be quarantined when in action because of the different time rate they experience.
Old 20-02-2015, 12:42 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarlettHayden
I was listening to something that said "by changing the present you're changing the past" and I was trying to figure this out. I can't imagine multiple timelines and parallel universes either, but I can imagine that everything is connected and what affects one thing affects another thing.

I wrote this ten days ago and in that time I had a revelation and now understand how it all works....

Weird that, maybe this thread triggered something for me.
Old 07-06-2015, 08:24 PM
Master
evry tim i thn flax capastr in all bak 2 futchr films i oftrn wondr if u va can get flax coaspastr

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔