Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling

Old 28-09-2014, 01:05 AM
Guide

Automatic writing experience [confused as well]

Hello all!

I can communicate well with my own spirit guides however the problem is I am able to consciously fight information coming through to me. I just write it off as wishful thinking, or deny it altogether. I never used to be like this, however I am starting to really doubt it - and I suppose this is all part of the discovery that encompasses spirit communication. I know that MirandaEnlights had seen that I have a very clear line of communication to my guides.

When you've had this ability all your life, it's hard to know how intense it is. I still feel like I'm making this poop up but I'm not apparently.

I decided to take automatic writing for a whirl. I don't have much paper at home that I can write on, so I use a Wordpad document to communicate. I type rather well and can do it with my eyes closed, no mistakes. I decided to close my eyes and I decided to go ahead and ask the simple question "I don't know what to do. I need help and insight".

Immediately I have been in and out of typing in Wordpad, and I notice a difference in typing styles. There are quite a few misspells. Some of these intentional some unintentional. In fact, one word stood out to me 'reuniteding'. It is the combination of reunited and reuniting.

Interestingly, I started getting information from another spirit I think [the first one being a guide] after a brief break. This spirit has a humourous side, and apologized for trouble communicating tonight. He [masculine spirit] told me the background of my situation outside of my own eyes. This is the one that used the word 'reuniteding', and it just boggles me. He keeps saying that he is repeating this for a reason unknown to him, but told me to go with the flow of the keyboard. He wasn't controlling any information flowing to me. He also mentioned that is name was 'john alex and cesar'. The latter pronounced something like 'kesser' or 'scissor'. I don't understand why three names combined would be there. Previous lives perhaps of the same soul? I don't feel that they are in any particular order. My father's name was John however. The feeling I get is that it was my late father. I get the same gentle breezy feeling when I contacted him through a channel.

Sometimes I feel he is sitting next to me in my car when I am out for a drive. Now to be clear, I do miss him greatly; however I felt his death coming. And I have long accepted it, and I sense that he is in a much better place now [I'd love to know what he's doing when he's not watching over me].

It's odd, because these automatic writings are mixed in with visions and I am writing in a fashion faintly similar to Nostradamus. That being said, the spelling is notoriously horrible. It bother's me as I am a spelling Nazi. But I just go with the flow of the 'kyabord' ;)

"and no you are not making this up. i have decided to over take your body and do all of the typing for you. there is much information to receive. you need to learn and see first before you can go ahea and do. just sit back relacks close your eyes. i am not concerned about tyopng spelling so you can proofread at the end if you so desire.

i am working with you now since the year you call two thousand and twelve in the month of may. i have been preaparing you for various events in your life that will be landmark changes. the first is your rleationship with ---- "

"there is much evil that his rpeventing you from being together at this time. i can't exactly say from where only because you cannot be kwn know where this evil comes from or it will overwhelm you and you will fail your mission in this lifetime. it is certainly coming from where you think it is.

your father sayes hello aas does your aunt. she wants you to know that it was not her that communicated to you through the weji board and that you need to rely on your own innate gifts moreso than ay boardgame. it was just your friend that made those remarks

no, this friend, although she has the bett of intentions, does not recognize your path. she thinks that you should give up and move on. you know it thought oo. but yoaure in denial. perhaps there may be only one person in your life that is incarnate that believes you are on the right track. you don't trust her though, you feellike she is taking advantage of you. this is not the case. you need to know that it will not be as bad as it seems."

Then I received this message a little later; I blocked out names of individuals for privacy purposes.

"istean to your heart and your soul they are the comapss that will guide you in the right direction. only you can do that. your guides are here always, your gods are here always. jupiter wishes for you to be strong for when your time comes to shine.

sorry i am having a little trouble communicating tonight. but ---- wishes for ..... to move on and find happiness because he knows that ..... is not happy even though he is trying his hardest to create something that can never be genuine. i see you and ---- reuniteding very soon. i keep repeating this for some odd reason but just go with the flow of the kyabord i cannot control what information is coming to me my name is john alex and cesar"

Do these two seem different? I want to say yes, the later message has a stronger emphasis on my situation. There is less movement about various different things in my life. I have been confirmed that he is specifically working on this issue in my life. Like I don't even know why I posted this, but I have a drive to do it, and I want to see what others may get from this.

I'm lost and confused.
Old 28-09-2014, 10:00 AM
Experiencer

My guide also says Listen to your Heart. That sounds like your Spirit Guide to me.

I would be a little wary of others coming through. Mmmm I'm not sure. Are you protecting yourself at all? Are you asking who it is that you are communicating with? I think I would stick with the Spirit Guide myself. Do you have a name? Ask for the Guide's name. Then start your typing with a question or just "Are you there <name of Guide>? Do you have any messages for me?"
Something like that.

I have only had communications with one other of my Guides and that was only as a suggestion by my main Guide. I only did that once, though that Guide in particular I physically see quite a lot around the house LOL. He's quite active
Old 28-09-2014, 03:28 PM
Guide

Yes, I have measures for protection and I also state my intentions clearly prior to doing anything. My guides (I have 12) do not go by any names I have been told. My guides have never told me listen to my heart or anything like that but they do let me know what's going on and what's real, what's just mind chatter or imagination, etc.

My late father has been around me ever since he passed, working on a situation in my life right now behind the scenes. I'm still intuitively analyzing it, but I guess I had the right idea – channelling from two sources.
Old 29-09-2014, 02:05 AM
Experiencer

It sounds like you are doing just fine.