Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Spiritualism

Old 05-12-2010, 09:40 AM
pre-dawn

Quote:
Originally Posted by psychoslice
There is nothing you can do to realize your true being, if anyone gives you a belief system their your enemy, who is going to realize who you truly are, your mind body ?.
Is that why some monks spend years and decades in meditation or zazen? And others immerse themselves in incessant prayer, or Tai Chi practice, etc?
What a waste of their hours.

What I am saying is actually not about a belief system at all, it is about being programed or trained, etc. and the reversal thereof.
Old 05-12-2010, 09:46 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by pre-dawn
Is that why some monks spend years and decades in meditation or zazen? And others immerse themselves in incessant prayer, or Tai Chi practice, etc?
What a waste of their hours.

What I am saying is actually not about a belief system at all, it is about being programed or trained, etc. and the reversal thereof.
Well of course its all programming and conditioning, as is belief systems are also, and yes all those years of meditation will never give one Enlightened either.
Old 05-12-2010, 09:46 AM
mahakali

Quote:
Originally Posted by psychoslice
Thats the thing you can't understand it, the mind can never know it, now just let the mind go and whats left ?.
im scared ill never ever come back.
Old 05-12-2010, 09:51 AM
Master
It's not by intellect...it's by experience. The way to 'experience' is to drop the ideas the mind holds and simply know you are already there...as Slice said earlier. :)
Old 05-12-2010, 10:12 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by mahakali
im scared ill never ever come back.
You can't go anywhere because you are already everywhere, you or your true SELF is Consciousness or God if you like, after this realization by no one you can still play the game of being who you are but now its a game and you no longer are in the illusion of believing that the game is real, I tell ya, you'll have a good dam laugh about the whole joke.
Old 05-12-2010, 10:27 AM
mac

Why struggle to reach something which isn't any other than a construct by humankind?

A study of the teachings of the spiritually evolved teachers whose guidance underpins your new exposure to Spiritualism will help you begin to let go of the complex, misleading mechanisms you've found and studied elsewhere.

When you have shaken off those shackles that keep you firmly anchored to the earth plane you may then tread the path of understanding.

When you're ready to stop playing games, the adult world is awaiting you.
Old 05-12-2010, 10:31 AM
Master
But even the adult world is just a game, a game of being an adult, yes even give up this world.
Old 05-12-2010, 10:35 AM
Master
mac
Isn't this a bit harsh?
Some children are far more mature then adults. I will say this has nothing to do with the concept of the human status and its unfair for you to reference a genuine question as such.
Compassion for another is paramount in any given situation...including a person asking a question of his/her forum group that has no understanding for that person. Thanks...

Quote:
When you're ready to stop playing games, the adult world is awaiting you.
Old 05-12-2010, 10:59 AM
mac

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightSpirit
mac
Isn't this a bit harsh?
Some children are far more mature then adults. I will say this has nothing to do with the concept of the human status and its unfair for you to reference a genuine question as such.
Compassion for another is paramount in any given situation...including a person asking a question of his/her forum group that has no understanding for that person. Thanks...

Where did I make any mention of, or comparison with, children...

reference psychoslice: ".....after this realization by no one you can still play the game of being who you are but now its a game and you no longer are in the illusion of believing that the game is real, I tell ya, you'll have a good dam laugh about the whole joke"

Hence my own comment: "When you're ready to stop playing games, the adult world is awaiting you."

Am I unfair when what's offered is a way to break the endless cycle some seem stuck in....???

If you were to read all my threads, on many topics, the compassion you imply I am lacking in my responses may not be as absent as you believe it to be....

Old 05-12-2010, 11:02 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by mac
Where did I make any mention of, or comparison with, children...

reference psychoslice: ".....after this realization by no one you can still play the game of being who you are but now its a game and you no longer are in the illusion of believing that the game is real, I tell ya, you'll have a good dam laugh about the whole joke"

Hence my own comment: "When you're ready to stop playing games, the adult world is awaiting you."

Am I unfair when what's offered is a way to break the endless cycle some seem stuck in....???

If you were to read all my threads, on many topics, the compassion you imply I am lacking in my responses may not be as absent as you believe it to be....

Then my apologises for concluding...I guess it was in the way you worded it?