Spiritual Forums

Home


Donate!


Articles


CHAT!


Shop


 
Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Complementary Therapies & Traditional Medicine > Energy Work

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 20-06-2017, 09:50 PM
happyhorse happyhorse is offline
Newbie ;)
Join Date: Apr 2017
Posts: 21
 
Energy releasing exercises - Trauma releasing exercises

I have searching for some exercises to release energy that have been stuck in my body, and stumbled upon something called Trauma releasing exercises, which I have been doing for the last 25-days with good progress. Basically it's a way of warming up your muscles with some exercises, then laying on the floor and letting your body start to shake/tremble by itself, starting from your pelvis and legs, and by that releasing stored up stress in your body.

I have been reading online about people with various problems that have had use of these techniques, from war-veterans with PTSD to people with mental-heal issues to just regular people who want to feel less stressed and sleep better. Overall I can read just good things about it, and believe myself to have had some progress with them and feel more grounded thanks to them.

Anyone else using them here? How have your progress been?

If you are interested just google "trauma releasing exercises" or look it up on a video on youtube.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 21-06-2017, 02:33 PM
stars stars is offline
Pathfinder
Join Date: May 2017
Posts: 76
 
So apparently I have already been doing a major part of this exercise (the butterfly legs), but I had never thought about intentionally tiring out the legs until they shake and vibrate. Very interesting. I will definitely try this tonight.

How long do you do a session once the vibrations start? One video says 15 minutes, but I wonder if that's something I will have to work up to.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 21-06-2017, 03:23 PM
happyhorse happyhorse is offline
Newbie ;)
Join Date: Apr 2017
Posts: 21
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by stars
So apparently I have already been doing a major part of this exercise (the butterfly legs), but I had never thought about intentionally tiring out the legs until they shake and vibrate. Very interesting. I will definitely try this tonight.

How long do you do a session once the vibrations start? One video says 15 minutes, but I wonder if that's something I will have to work up to.

Hm, I haven't read or seen the butterfly legs in the book or videos I seen, but I can guess that it's when you on your back with your knees bent and let your legs fall out?

I do 15 minutes per session, just let the tension/vibration guide me, and do it for as long as I feel for each session. In the beginning it was kind of tiring, but as the tension has decreased it's more a nice relaxing feeling through the session, minus when the muscles tense up before releasing which can be a bit tiring :) I try not to think about it so much but just go with the flow, feel the tension and work through it.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 22-06-2017, 01:50 PM
stars stars is offline
Pathfinder
Join Date: May 2017
Posts: 76
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by happyhorse
Hm, I haven't read or seen the butterfly legs in the book or videos I seen, but I can guess that it's when you on your back with your knees bent and let your legs fall out?

I do 15 minutes per session, just let the tension/vibration guide me, and do it for as long as I feel for each session. In the beginning it was kind of tiring, but as the tension has decreased it's more a nice relaxing feeling through the session, minus when the muscles tense up before releasing which can be a bit tiring :) I try not to think about it so much but just go with the flow, feel the tension and work through it.

Oh ok, I only looked at a couple videos on youtube, and they both suggested starting with the butterfly legs, and yes it is as you describe. So there must be other positions... do you have any good links or sources? I did try it yesterday, and was able to get the vibrations all the way up to my lower back... one video I watched, it eventually worked its way up to the lady's head.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 22-06-2017, 08:51 PM
happyhorse happyhorse is offline
Newbie ;)
Join Date: Apr 2017
Posts: 21
 
Maybe, but tbh i think that the butterfly-legs are probably the most standard. I just hadn't heard the name before :)

Oh well then you are doing something right! I'm still on my legs and have been releasing tension there for almost 25 days, I guess I have been pretty tense!

If you have some money to spend, I recommend the book for the background of the exercises and some general interesting reading of how people have had use of the exercises. It's $17 on Amazon so not so much a rip-off, I dunno if you can share links here so I let you find it for yourself ;)
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 22-06-2017, 09:39 PM
My Quest My Quest is offline
Suspended
Pathfinder
Join Date: Sep 2014
Posts: 89
 
if you wish to practice some energy works to release deep trauma here it is...
sit still, call one program at a time. just say the name and the enrgy will activate. rest al long the enrgy works...
1: emotion reimprint
2:mind reimprint
3:align with central sun
4: I AM Void.....

these are four of my basic programs i do for people and each one is very powerful. i use them for ascension works but they do multidimensional level of healings and release.
enjoy
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 24-06-2017, 09:27 PM
anthony c anthony c is offline
Master
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: South Africa
Posts: 1,074
  anthony c's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by My Quest
if you wish to practice some energy works to release deep trauma here it is...
sit still, call one program at a time. just say the name and the enrgy will activate. rest al long the enrgy works...
1: emotion reimprint
2:mind reimprint
3:align with central sun
4: I AM Void.....

these are four of my basic programs i do for people and each one is very powerful. i use them for ascension works but they do multidimensional level of healings and release.
enjoy

Hi My Quest

I am new to this, could you explain more what you mean or is what you say with some kind of exercise.

Thank you
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 24-06-2017, 09:35 PM
anthony c anthony c is offline
Master
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: South Africa
Posts: 1,074
  anthony c's Avatar
Wow watching some videos on youtube about it, very interesting stuff!!

I have read that the body's energy is the sub-conscious mind. Well if that is true this exercises makes perfect sense to me.

Great stuff, going to try and see if it works.
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 25-06-2017, 10:20 AM
Patrycia-Rose Patrycia-Rose is offline
Experiencer
Join Date: Dec 2016
Location: UK - South West
Posts: 416
  Patrycia-Rose's Avatar
[QUOTE
Originally Posted by My Quest
if you wish to practice some energy works to release deep trauma here it is...
sit still, call one program at a time. just say the name and the enrgy will activate. rest al long the enrgy works...
1: emotion reimprint
2:mind reimprint
3:align with central sun
4: I AM Void.....

these are four of my basic programs i do for people and each one is very powerful. i use them for ascension works but they do multidimensional level of healings and release.
enjoy[/quote]


I also would like to know more about this.
__________________
A goal is not always meant to be reached, it often serves simply as something to aim at. Bruce Lee.
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 19-07-2017, 06:02 AM
LouiseMartin LouiseMartin is offline
Newbie ;)
Join Date: Jul 2017
Posts: 6
 
Nice discussion here. . . .
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 12:41 PM.


Powered by vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
(c) Spiritual Forums