Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling

Old 25-06-2014, 02:08 AM
blizzard249

Subliminal channeling/entrainment

I've come across a lot of guided meditations, guided relaxations, spiritual activation meditations, binaural beats, isochronic tones, and similar videos on youtube. Something that has always bothered me is that in some of these videos, after you get very relaxed there is some voice saying things just under what you can hear, but it's almost subliminal. Strangely I've found that a lot of these types of videos have these subliminal messages playing quietly in the background.
Something truly sinister though is what happens when you listen to something like this:
/watch?v=tU3oAyin8W4&list=PL1568A3B9EA2324AE&index= 28

or

/watch?v=CvME_EylPXU

I don't know what to think of these videos, but disregarding the title and completely focusing on the content of the video's what can you guys make of this? is it negative? is it spiritual channeling?

The reason I ask is because one of my friends unknowingly listened to the first one, and became aware of everything around him without opening his eyes, then started noticing that there was a silhouette standing right up to him, in-your-face distance. He said there was no fear in seeing this entity.

However this strangely sounds like "shadow people", which I know a lot of people see apparently. and why would that first video trigger the awareness of something like that?
Old 01-08-2014, 04:25 AM
Swank

Seeing as no one's replied yet, I'll add my 2 cents:

My first reaction is it sounds like a cross to the dream world, which can happen when you're awake and pretty easy with brainwave altering stuff playing. It's happened to me a lot, not necessarily thinking I've seen someone, but subtle things like curtains blowing with the window shut.

These videos are a lot like that, they can open you up psychically to a range of things. It helps with OBE's, and perhaps your friends' brain is not used to this stuff, in which case it can activate things they're not used to.

Hope that helps somewhat.
Old 17-08-2014, 06:14 PM
blizzard249

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swank
Seeing as no one's replied yet, I'll add my 2 cents:

My first reaction is it sounds like a cross to the dream world, which can happen when you're awake and pretty easy with brainwave altering stuff playing. It's happened to me a lot, not necessarily thinking I've seen someone, but subtle things like curtains blowing with the window shut.

These videos are a lot like that, they can open you up psychically to a range of things. It helps with OBE's, and perhaps your friends' brain is not used to this stuff, in which case it can activate things they're not used to.

Hope that helps somewhat.
thanks, that makes sense