Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Complementary Therapies & Traditional Medicine > General

Old 07-06-2013, 01:55 PM
Kamila

And also im not trying to focus this conversation On the abuser because that's not the point but im referring to all the stuff this person had to go through like heavy mental illness caused by death ex.
Old 07-06-2013, 02:03 PM
Kamila

Quote:
Originally Posted by Free_Spirit1983
Also I just wanted to add;

Whatever you're going through right now - it's not about "who" is right, but "what" is right..

We are all in control over how we feel, I can be upset about something and in an instant choose another way and become happy, submit to the experience, allow what's happening to happen and observe your emotions and be aware of them without identifying with them as "you"..

That's what Eckhart Tolle describes as being stuck in the pain body

It's a choice between stress and anguish or peace and calmness.. I hope you choose the peace route :)
So u said submit to the experience and be awareof ur feelings this is why im writing this thread. PS. How can a person ever fully submit to the experience Wen they watch this happen ugh I can't im ganna cry ...I can't talk about it no more.
Old 07-06-2013, 02:24 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kamila
If I was the person being tormented (mentally and sexually/physically) all my life by the person who is supposed to love me I could swallow that pill but watching someone else someone innocent is impossible to be alright with. So now im starting to think what happened to these wonderful guides we are supposed to have to protect us how can they just stand by someone and watch them all their life suffer mentally etc. and not help in any Way....ugh I'm getting just started here...I better stop, but also Wen it comes to guides I also heard someone say here that if u r taken Over by a spirit have a dark spirit around you the guide kinda stands in the corner and won't come closer. So Wats the point ugh

Dear Kamila,

You basically said here that if you were in the same situation, you'd learn to deal with it, but you can't watch it happen to someone else without getting upset. Don't you think that person in the situation can tap into that same strength that you would have if you were in their shoes? When we are forced to endure hardships in life, a hidden strength rises up in us. A will to live. An endurance we didn't know we had within us. The person you speak of is the same way. She can endure what is going on. If she couldn't, she would no longer be here.

About the fact that we have to go through bad things: I don't have the answer for that. Maybe we chose it before we got here. Maybe our freewill and bad decisions led us to some bad situations. I often resent being here (on Earth) because of how it is here. The only thing I can say is that I know at the end of this, our souls will have gained something: Experience. Whether it's just or unjust and who made us go through this, I don't know. Maybe we did it to ourselves.

As far as guides are concerned, they cannot interrupt freewill in anyway. And if you have karma or chose to learn a lesson, that has to play out. Guides are simply guides. They are that little voice in your heart that you almost never listen to. They are guiding us, but if we fight it or don't listen, they can't yank us up and put us where we "need to be." If someone has gotten themself in a bad situation, they can potentially be guided out of it (as long as they didn't agree to endure that hardship). But they have to do the work of inviting their guides and then they have to actually listen to what the guides say.
"It will remain remarkable, in what ever way our future concepts may develop, that the very study of the external world led to the scientific conclusion that the content of the consciousness is the ultimate universal reality." -Eugene Wigner, physicist and Nobel Prize winner.
Old 07-06-2013, 06:40 PM
Kamila

I mostly agree with what ur saying burning feel like some things that are being said don't apply to this persons situation. Also how do you(plural) know that you choses to go through life experiences how can a person know about that?
Old 07-06-2013, 07:00 PM
Experiencer

No one can really know anything. We are all just guessing, reading, living from experiences. Your personal truth is something you have to develop. I personally like to choose things that help me feel more positive about life. Whether or not the belief is the absolute truth doesn't matter to me. If it helps me get through life on earth and not feel like **** all the time, it works for me. I can't solve problems. I can only offer my own perspective and let people take it or leave it. If it's useful, good. If it's not, okay.
"It will remain remarkable, in what ever way our future concepts may develop, that the very study of the external world led to the scientific conclusion that the content of the consciousness is the ultimate universal reality." -Eugene Wigner, physicist and Nobel Prize winner.
Old 07-06-2013, 07:04 PM
Kamila

Well it definitely helps to talk about it thank you
Old 07-06-2013, 07:23 PM
Experiencer

Writing might help you too. Just take a notebook and write out all your anger and other emotions. Another thing I just recently found was EFT. You can find videos on youtube that show you how. You basically tap the nerves on your body to help yourself release unwanted emotions. It definitely works. I could feel it when I tried it.
Old 07-06-2013, 08:41 PM
Master

For what it's worth I believe it's a question that needs to be asked for the simple reason that it's such a key question, it's so important to confront the issue of "why" and "it's not fair" - because through our human eyes - it isn't.

And it's a question that has been asked through the centuries - all through the bible there is the same question.

And somehow we have to find our own peace in the storm of this. It's really hard.
Old 07-06-2013, 08:47 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kamila
Thank you all for your posts but somehow that doesn't make me feel any better. Probably because im referring to my personal experience with someone very close to me. I wish I could go to more detail but it might be inappropriate here. But thank you all

I know what you mean, that there is not much comfort for an individual that is going through an experience that is not pleasant. To hear that it's for the soul to learn and grow. To me, such a notion, seems for cold and uncaring. Distant almost. As if we are just some machine at the whims of our souls bidding.

Why do bad things happen? There are various answers to this, from lessons, to karma, to anything under the sun. Perhaps it's as simple as we live in a world where we create good and bad by our actions upon the world. And when our actions are "bad" we can also impact others with our actions. So they get drug into our actions and our worlds.

Perhaps in knowing that we can create our worlds and our realities we can break from of the reality that bad things happen to us and allow ourselves to create a reality where "good" things happen to us and we bring that "good" to others.
Old 07-06-2013, 11:18 PM
Kamila

Wow thank you amy and innerlight I feel better a lot better. These kind emotions come up in me maybe every couple yrs. It just kindof cameout Of nowhere and yes I know it's caused by surpresing and not dealing with my emotions etc. and I know it's not good but it's how I deal with it. Talking about it helps me tho but eventually it comes back but getting some satisfactory answers does help I guess it would be easier to heal if I knew the damage was Over but sometimes it continues and there's nothing u can do about it and u just deal with it...