Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Faeries, Elementals, Nature Spirits, & Woodland Creatures

Old 21-04-2013, 04:33 AM
Guide

Angel1 Tree spirits or something else?

I'm wondering what do tree spirits smell like? Today I was thinking about my lime tree in the back yard and I got a familiar woody scent... I recognize it because I smell it alot randomly. Mostly when everyone is asleep or when I am alone. I don't know where it comes from but I smell it alot!

but today I smelled it while thinking of the lime tree. So I wonder if it's a lime tree spirit person that I smell... Or some other creature... :x hope it's friendly! That way I could totally hug it! Hehehe...

I don't know exactly how to describe the smell... I smells like wood and smoke... Or something... Lots of wood :) not wet wood though... Or really burning and it doesn't smell a whole lot like incense either, although I haven't smelled all the different kinds of incense their are (when burning)

Does anyone have an idea of what kind of spirit has this smell?

Also I want to get in touch with the tree/plant spirit people. I know they aren't exactly human but I like referring to animals and plants as people :) feels less mean to me!

I remember thinking about how mint plant was suffering on the metal table. It's out in the sunlight so it gets real hot. And the leaves were so tiny and not very many mint leaves. So I moved it onto the ground and it's become like a big bush! And it's leaves are becoming so much bigger and better every day. Can't say the same for rosemary... Getting them to sprout from the seed isn't to much of a problem but getting them to grow up is difficult... They just turn black and die... I guess I am watering them too much but idk... :/ I'm confused here

But I definitely want to be a better gardener! And I wanna get in touch with the plant spirit people.
Old 21-04-2013, 04:02 PM
Suspended
Make sure that there is good soil drainage. Standing in wet saturated soil causes stem rot.
Old 21-04-2013, 04:16 PM
Guide

Oh okay, oh and I also noticed that after or durring that smell I get real thirsty, and sometimes I will hear the wood punishment. Don't know if punishment is from the entity that smells woody... But I do know I feel real thirsty and will have the need to go to the restroom.
Old 22-04-2013, 08:40 PM
Suspended
Are dreaming this when sleeping?
Old 23-04-2013, 05:52 PM
Guide

No I am wide awake and sometimes walking around when I smell it and start experiencing this.

Sometimes I'm barely getting into bed after brushing my teeth.
Old 23-04-2013, 06:48 PM
Master
I've been very fortunate to have some trees and plants communicate with me, it's rather random and when I'm in high states of consciousness. I recommend sitting with your trees and plants and meditating, ask them to make contact with you, then don't expect anything, just keep your mind still and open yourself up to whatever you might receive from them.

So far I've noticed a trend, just as many people are closed to contact, ie heads down when walking or eyes fixed straight ahead, not scanning the crowd and smiling when eye contact is made, trees and plants can be the same.
However when I open my awareness up in an area with 20-30 plants/bushes/trees inevitably one or two is in a socializing mood and I can have brief energy exchanges with them and learn their current state of mind.

Best guess is by often smelling the tree/s as you do which is more of a psychic perception possibly, it could be the tree/s trying to make contact with you. I've had some plants initiate contact in unusual ways. Also check for old signs of burns or scarring on your trees. Trees/plants/rocks/crystals/animals make contact telepathically, meaning not in words but in sensations or pictures accompanied with emotions. I've noticed they like to share significant life events when first meeting a kindred/empathetic spirit. It is possible one experienced being burnt at some point and is telling you about it. Look also for signs of current 'being burnt' such as a branch touching an electrical line or a mirror/glass surface casting reflected burning beams onto one of the trees.

One more thing, they do hug back! =D
Old 23-04-2013, 07:08 PM
Guide

Yay! I have been imagining hugging the lime tree :) idk if it has ever hugged me back... I will never ever hug a cactus! Unless I have some sort of body armor... And I'm talking bout physically hugging one :) mom has a bunch of cacti in the front and back yards...

I tell it 'I love you and your awesome lime babies!' Hehehe... Idk if it hears me... Cause I say it in my Head, sometimes out loud
Old 23-04-2013, 07:31 PM
Master
Trees/animals/rocks/crystals communicate on energaic levels, to feel the hug back, you need to quiet your mind and feel the energy in the air around you, slowly approach the tree, feel when you come into it's presence, like how you can feel someone who's a few feet a way, (trees have auras too so with practice you will feel the trees presence as a density of air, or air which feels somehow different from air a few inches away) slowly approach the tree feeling love and appreciation towards it, see that love streaming out of your heart as a bright light and it going into the tree's trunk, then hug the tree and lay your face on the bark keeping your mind very quiet and just feeling with your skin and heart. Feel what you experience that you wouldn't have expected. Remember this all happens on the subtle levels as does everything from the awareness realms, that's why most people miss it. it's subtle like the gentle breath of a sleeping baby.
(I've felt trees envelope me with their auric fields, it felt all the world like a soft caressing gentle hug)

You can exchange energy with cactuses too in the same manor, but stop just short of touching them. lol
Old 23-04-2013, 08:13 PM
Out_of_Here

Quote:
Originally Posted by FalseAwakening
Also I want to get in touch with the tree/plant spirit people

It's easy. Just concentrate on the being that produces the smell and mentally ask questions. The answers should appear right in your mind by telepathy. Most likely your Guides are trying to trick you. Oftentimes I feel the smell of girls' vaginas right inside my brain. I wouldn't say that's the most pleasant experience I've ever had but I am not too interested in plants.
Old 23-04-2013, 09:51 PM
Guide

@crystalsong that sounds fun, I'll try it... When I tried to feel the energy of my sweet basil my third eye felt weird... It felt like there was a pulse inside of it and my hands felt that pulse too although it was very faint.... But never tried it with trees :) I'll try it on my mango tree since its ash to get to is trunk. My lime tree has so many branches I can't get to its base.

@out of here. Why would your guides trick you? And this very dry woody smell has happened repeatedly...