Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Spiritualism

Old 24-09-2012, 06:55 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Papa Bear
Have you had any success with your physical mediumship?

Hi Papa I will get back to your other thoughts later ..

Hi P.B.

It depends on how one would measure one's success (lol) . I have known about my physical mediumship abilities for about 15 years . I kept seeing clairvoyantly a golden cone that that had egyptian hieroglyphics spiraling from the innermost center to the outer rim . To much of a long story to go in to any detail now but there is a divine order as to how energies unfold . Self healing was always first on the list because in my instance my vibrations need to be inline with the vibrations of the particular energies from spirit that are assigned to help and carry out what is necessary .

My physical mediumship has come forward at this time more than any other time . These energies have come to the fore at the same time the kundalini has risen . (no coincidence) . So what I am experiencing within this work at present are the painful symptoms of the drawing of energy from the chakras especially the solar plexus . The ears are most painful also where the ectoplasm will partly flow from . The ectoplasmic smells are evident at present and there is an abundance of static energy around the head . There are the usual cracks and raps in the atmosphere physical touches from spirit and what appears to be ectoplasmic fog .

To some that may appear as being successful to others it may not . I see it in a way that what is produced is a direct result of what particular energies are available and present in the moment .

Quote:
And have you an interesting example of the entranced link, while in a circle, you would be happy to share?

At present I am a man of few words . I am however made aware of certain energies / influences through mental mediumship (which I don't relate to channeling as such) .. not in the Trance state . There are a few adjustments to be made to the voice box and as mentioned before about the kundalini for it has been working it's way through the throat chakra quite recently . I have been aware of certain energies that are wanting to share their knowledge on such matters like physics / alchemy / medicine / cosmos / spirituality etc ... As likened to the order of events that are energetically linked and self related my vibrations are still not in direct alignment with those wishing to channel / speak . All information will be put down on paper so to speak for it is there intention to get such information 'out there' I know that certain information will not go down well but what one makes of such information is not mine or their concern - it is just necessary for whatever reason for people to be aware of such .

Quote:
And during your trance healing, did you associate to a Spirit healer aiding you during the healing?

I have been made aware of many spirit doctors / surgeons that have stepped forward and yes they have given there name that was associated with them whist living an earthly life . These individuals can and have been researched by myself . (Just checking that they existed) lol as I had never heard of many of them . The energies lived on earth from AD 129 to present day, give or take 100 years or so . All of these names have been given to me clairaudiently .. I have had a few confirmations of these by other channels which is always good to hear although for some reason there is always bad press associated with spirit surgeons and have been advised by respected tutors of well known spiritual colleges to keep quiet about the energies that work with me ..

x daz x
Old 24-09-2012, 08:43 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Native spirit
What i was told after was the energy changed in the room it felt like it was charged energy a lot of ppl had pins and needle feelings with it,

Namaste

Hi Native Spirit,
Being a healing sanctuary, populated by experienced mediums. I could understand how the `conditions` would or could have been appropriate for your guide, to produce the `new` energy condition they obviously achieved through you.
Old 24-09-2012, 08:45 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Henri77
Love hearing stories like this.....

I've read-heard that the Columbian Kogi shaman create sounds to alter reality.
Creating a profoundly altered state.and physically, instantly transport-teleport themselves.

Everybody knows this is impossible, yet they apparently haven't been told.

Hi Henri,
Sounds have properties which can influence the conditions in a room, consider every form of religious praying, western and eastern in culture and nature.

Mantra’s are used by individuals to alter their state in experience, postulating that the vocal sounds of the mantra have inherent meaning independent of the understanding of the person uttering them.

So consideration that this understanding was or could be used by Spirit guides may not have manifest in spiritualist’s development circles, but it did in my intuitive use of it during them.

The history of spiritualist development circles was probably more reflected in the `unknown` or unrecognized churches, and their committed leaders and members. As even the most famous or recognized spiritualists mediums were `probably` not associated in recognition with the circles or church groups they `developed` in.

And I would suggest that without the spiritual development circles, there would be no spiritualism. For where else would the most famous mediums, have `developed`, and shared their spiritual inspirations, and the reflections of their Spirit guides.

Whether in a spiritualist`s church or their home, behind every great spiritualist medium, there is in all `probability` a great development circle and its leader influencing their roots and growth into the success they achieved.
Old 24-09-2012, 08:46 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gem
It's only a vague curiosity, so I'll just read.
Cool, hope you enjoy Gem.
Old 24-09-2012, 08:48 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by God-Like
It depends on how one would measure one's success (lol) . I have known about my physical mediumship abilities for about 15 years . I kept seeing clairvoyantly a golden cone that that had egyptian hieroglyphics spiraling from the innermost center to the outer rim . To much of a long story to go in to any detail now but there is a divine order as to how energies unfold . Self healing was always first on the list because in my instance my vibrations need to be inline with the vibrations of the particular energies from spirit that are assigned to help and carry out what is necessary .
Hi daz,
Have you ever been made aware of Spirit guides, who manipulate the ethereal resonance energies, close to the bio-electromagnetic resonances of matter, not dissimilar to Spirit `chemists`, `alchemists`.

Quote:
My physical mediumship has come forward at this time more than any other time . These energies have come to the fore at the same time the kundalini has risen . (no coincidence) . So what I am experiencing within this work at present are the painful symptoms of the drawing of energy from the chakras especially the solar plexus . The ears are most painful also where the ectoplasm will partly flow from . The ectoplasmic smells are evident at present and there is an abundance of static energy around the head . There are the usual cracks and raps in the atmosphere physical touches from spirit and what appears to be ectoplasmic fog .

To some that may appear as being successful to others it may not . I see it in a way that what is produced is a direct result of what particular energies are available and present in the moment .
Fascinating, aligning resonance energy frequencies to harmonize sufficiently to manifest one as another, must be the most challenging process for both guides and medium. May I ask do you associate the fundamental condition of ectoplasm to be ethereal `manifestations`? Ether attuned to the fundamental bio-electromagnetic frequencies of the medium.

Quote:
At present I am a man of few words . I am however made aware of certain energies / influences through mental mediumship (which I don't relate to channeling as such) .. not in the Trance state . There are a few adjustments to be made to the voice box and as mentioned before about the kundalini for it has been working it's way through the throat chakra quite recently . I have been aware of certain energies that are wanting to share their knowledge on such matters like physics / alchemy / medicine / cosmos / spirituality etc ... As likened to the order of events that are energetically linked and self related my vibrations are still not in direct alignment with those wishing to channel / speak . All information will be put down on paper so to speak for it is there intention to get such information 'out there' I know that certain information will not go down well but what one makes of such information is not mine or their concern - it is just necessary for whatever reason for people to be aware of such .
Sounds excellent, something to be enthused and excited about as it unravels for you.

My own experience of direct voice mediumship, where my voice box was used while in an entranced state, (rather than a floating trumpet/as tradition defined) produced content relevant to the particular conditions and evolution of development circle members. As the development of that aspect of my mediumship unfolded within that environment.

Though on occasions during my `home` circle I had the most insightful and beautiful addresses expressed through my voice box.
The mechanics of those processes could also be varied in their enlightening nature, within my experience during those entranced states. Some so overwhelmingly filling as `awe` that worded reflections of them remove their purity.

Consider being the `meaning` of every word expressed, not only as its truest feeling, but in perceivable observation. As reference to a daffodil in a field of daffodils, is experienced as being the daffodil, while sharing the purest sameness with millions of other beautifully illuminated daffodils, in colours beyond the human concept of them. And then conceive daffodil is only one word in an expression of direct voice mediumship which last for twenty minutes.

The memories are as fresh as though they unfolded today.

Quote:
I have been made aware of many spirit doctors / surgeons that have stepped forward and yes they have given there name that was associated with them whist living an earthly life . These individuals can and have been researched by myself . (Just checking that they existed) lol as I had never heard of many of them . The energies lived on earth from AD 129 to present day, give or take 100 years or so . All of these names have been given to me clairaudiently .. I have had a few confirmations of these by other channels which is always good to hear although for some reason there is always bad press associated with spirit surgeons and have been advised by respected tutors of well known spiritual colleges to keep quiet about the energies that work with me ..
We are human daz and confirmations received provide objectivity that soothes any uncertainty. I have enjoyed discovering such confirmations accidently, when not seeking them, as it comes with a tint of a smile, that’s shared by those not of this world in the shared condition of recognition in a moment of Spiritual clarity.

The work is the purpose, as who the guides may have been as human beings, is less important to them, as the success of what they hope to share with you in that work. It is our human frailty to need to associate to the human any Spirit guide may have been before. And may also be a distraction when others consider who they were, as opposed to whom and what they are now.
Old 25-09-2012, 06:26 PM
Master
Quote:
Hi daz,
Have you ever been made aware of Spirit guides, who manipulate the ethereal resonance energies, close to the bio-electromagnetic resonances of matter, not dissimilar to Spirit `chemists`, `alchemists`.

Hi P.B.

One of my guides is/was an alchemist and I am aware of many energies that were/are chemists / physicists . I had a very interesting conversation once with a chap from a angel workshop who could clairvoyantly see the alchemy traits within my own energy . This led him on to say 'was I aware of my (alien) lifetimes where I was a master alchemist' . I laughed because at that time I was getting a lot of E.T. energies making themselves known to me and part of my energy is aligning Orions vibrations to that of the earth . There is a whopping big energy conversion thing going on behind the scenes . There is something really important in that respect that is related to the earths pole shifts and the rising vibrations that are effecting every planet . To much of a long story to go in to now that I have pieced together for over twenty years now . Nothing is by accident, Nothing is by chance . Getting back to your question .. The circle is aware that apports will soon be arriving which interests me from a scientific point of view where I am led to believe that what happens is that the vibrational field of an object speeds up to such an extent that is disappears from the dimensional space that it once occupied . It can then be transported along the timeline and slowed down so that it may appear in the present environment . The chemists I believe are working on an energy that will not be so degrading in daylight so spirit manifestations will not be restricted as much to the cabinet / red light / darkroom environment . The scientists I believe are working on unfinished work .. Many of them that I have been made aware of worked on the manhattan project 1942 to 1946 and are contributing somehow to the atomic structures .

Quote:
Fascinating, aligning resonance energy frequencies to harmonize sufficiently to manifest one as another, must be the most challenging process for both guides and medium. May I ask do you associate the fundamental condition of ectoplasm to be ethereal `manifestations`? Ether attuned to the fundamental bio-electromagnetic frequencies of the medium.

Not sure I completely understand your question P.B. but I am aware that for ectoplasm to manifest there needs a physical chemical / elelment present within the physical medium . There is a mixture of physical and etheric properties that produces the ectoplasm . Depending on the chemical make up at the time will reflect as to whether or not the ectoplasm will form in to a physical substance that can be felt as such . The fog at times that we have experienced is not physical to touch and has not materialised as the finished article so although the substance occupies 3d space there is a bridge so to speak to that is connected to that which is etheric in nature .. Without the spirit/etheric energies present there is no manifestation of the spirit that can be formed of a physical structure ..

Quote:
My own experience of direct voice mediumship, where my voice box was used while in an entranced state, (rather than a floating trumpet/as tradition defined) produced content relevant to the particular conditions and evolution of development circle members. As the development of that aspect of my mediumship unfolded within that environment.

Though on occasions during my `home` circle I had the most insightful and beautiful addresses expressed through my voice box.

The mechanics of those processes could also be varied in their enlightening nature, within my experience during those entranced states. Some so overwhelmingly filling as `awe` that worded reflections of them remove their purity.

Consider being the `meaning` of every word expressed, not only as its truest feeling, but in perceivable observation. As reference to a daffodil in a field of daffodils, is experienced as being the daffodil, while sharing the purest sameness with millions of other beautifully illuminated daffodils, in colours beyond the human concept of them. And then conceive daffodil is only one word in an expression of direct voice mediumship which last for twenty minutes.

That's really cool P.B. Thanks for sharing .. Things like that never leave one's mind do they .. There is so much beauty and joy when one is in union with spirit .. The merging of two minds the merging of two worlds, the surrender and the trust and the faith that one has that allows such a process to become them _ is nothing but a total reflection of one's self . I applaud you P.B.

Quote:
We are human daz and confirmations received provide objectivity that soothes any uncertainty. I have enjoyed discovering such confirmations accidently, when not seeking them, as it comes with a tint of a smile, that’s shared by those not of this world in the shared condition of recognition in a moment of Spiritual clarity.

Absolutely .. When the penny drops the smile rises . I was at a spiritualist church two weeks ago and both my grandads came through from spirit and they spoke of the many stepping stones that my journey has contained . It's only when you have reached a certain point can then one look back and realize the relevance of, or the necessity of attaining the previous point / stepping stone . This message was given to me at the same time as something energy related that has been going on with me for many a year has only just made sense . (kundalini) but it only ever could of made sense at this particular point if you see what I mean . Very apt was the message .

Quote:
The work is the purpose, as who the guides may have been as human beings, is less important to them, as the success of what they hope to share with you in that work. It is our human frailty to need to associate to the human any Spirit guide may have been before. And may also be a distraction when others consider who they were, as opposed to whom and what they are now.

I agree P.B. .. The names put forward however have always been through their intention to do so . For some reason I have always been given names, some never or hardly ever get names . . it's just the way it is for me .. I don't suppose there is any great attachment had to the name that is of the spirit that is putting forward such names but it has helped me understand whom is working with me and in what field / line of work that would be .. I would say that is the meaning / reason behind why they do .

x daz x
Old 25-09-2012, 08:44 PM
Master

Absolutely fascinating daz, thanks for being so open. I have from about sixteen, had an affinity with Orion, even taught my children to recognize three stars as `bill` `ben` and `bob` for associations purpose. (The things you pass on to your kid`s lol)

I have associated that because all energy forms, within matter, are ethereal in their purest state. That it would only require a change in the frequency of vibration, to produce, or reproduce apports. Similarly the process of producing ectoplasm would need the ethereal vibration of the bio-electromagnetic energies of the medium, to pass through a similar transfiguration, reproducing a manifestation of that ether as an act of alchemy, into an ectoplasmic state of manifest energy. (Goodness have I oversimplified or what lol)

As a curiosity, a few hours ago, one of my daughters e-mailed me a couple of photo`s, that she had received from a friend who had recently lost a parent. They were family pictures, and both had `orbs` in them. Taken by two different camera`s, different times, places, and she had wondered what they were.

I had just completed a little clarification of the pictures. A little more focus enlarging, contrast, colour variation, type of thing, to bring into highlight, the most interesting `face in ectoplasm`. Having just e-mailed the results back to my daughter, just before I came on the forum, I now find myself in conversation about ectoplasm.

Quote:
Originally Posted by God-Like
Not sure I completely understand your question P.B. but I am aware that for ectoplasm to manifest there needs a physical chemical / elelment present within the physical medium . There is a mixture of physical and etheric properties that produces the ectoplasm . Depending on the chemical make up at the time will reflect as to whether or not the ectoplasm will form in to a physical substance that can be felt as such . The fog at times that we have experienced is not physical to touch and has not materialised as the finished article so although the substance occupies 3d space there is a bridge so to speak to that is connected to that which is etheric in nature .. Without the spirit/etheric energies present there is no manifestation of the spirit that can be formed of a physical structure ..
We were saying the same thing daz my question was already answered.

Though I would speculate, that beyond the direct ethereal influence of the Spirit guides. And the physical medium, that those who sit in circle, are drawn on, in a similar way as the physical medium themselves. Not to the same degree as the physical medium, but in similar etheric/biological chemistry way. As the energy requirements of physical mediumship are unique, the capacity of the sitters in that circle would have to be, balanced, selfless and with a capacity to harmonize in a unique way. But every respect to you daz, as Spirit require the most unique individual to work with the required demands of physical mediumship. And doing so reflects the greatest respect from me and Spirit. I am certain the sought after results will arrive and reflect well on you, your Spirit guides and the members of your circle. Power to you all.

Quote:
That's really cool P.B. Thanks for sharing .. Things like that never leave one's mind do they .. There is so much beauty and joy when one is in union with spirit .. The merging of two minds the merging of two worlds, the surrender and the trust and the faith that one has that allows such a process to become them _ is nothing but a total reflection of one's self . I applaud you P.B.
Namaste daz. The inner experiences of the interconnectivity of entranced mediumship are rarely, if ever reflected as it is the surface results which draw focus. But it is within those resonance flows that the true nature of Spiritual development unravels for the medium.

From such experience, I developed a clairsentience which allowed me, as a circle leader, to `merge` with the resonances flows, filling and encompassing another developing trance mediums condition, as it evolved in their entranced state. That allowed me the most intimate reflections, with the Spirit who sought to connect with them, enabling me with the required awareness to support and aid, a spiritual developing circle.

Being able to give back, from what had been given to me, was the perfect balance in a Spiritual human beings development. And I loved every moment of it.

Quote:
Absolutely .. When the penny drops the smile rises . I was at a spiritualist church two weeks ago and both my grandads came through from spirit and they spoke of the many stepping stones that my journey has contained . It's only when you have reached a certain point can then one look back and realize the relevance of, or the necessity of attaining the previous point / stepping stone . This message was given to me at the same time as something energy related that has been going on with me for many a year has only just made sense . (kundalini) but it only ever could of made sense at this particular point if you see what I mean . Very apt was the message .
I can empathize with the essence of that experience. When I first came across the chakra system from studies, I recognized (with a smile) that that’s what I had been harmonizing myself with, in self and shared healing, for three years. But it came at a time when I was looking to clarify that healing into a clairsentience for use in a development circle.

Looking back can be like a manual of the stages of self -development, with the inclusions of the most enlightening processes of Spiritual and human interconnectivities. It astounded me to recognize how much I understood, before I knew, as that could only be confirmed many years later, when I did know.
I am Happy for the messages you received daz, and glad they lifted your clarity.

Quote:
I agree P.B. .. The names put forward however have always been through their intention to do so . For some reason I have always been given names, some never or hardly ever get names . . it's just the way it is for me .. I don't suppose there is any great attachment had to the name that is of the spirit that is putting forward such names but it has helped me understand whom is working with me and in what field / line of work that would be .. I would say that is the meaning / reason behind why they do .
This I completely understand, I was associating to sharing that information with others, and the advice you received from tutors, was maybe good advice. Thanks again daz, I have and am enjoying sharing your excellent reflections, and having the opportunity to freely express from my own experiential awareness.
Old 25-09-2012, 09:08 PM
Henri77

BTW there's an Orb movie-documentary out.
(wish it was rentable-streamed)
trailer http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7BSZRIxrwB8

long clip http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M64h-...eature=related

Can't say those interviewed pose a definitive answer, precisely what-who they are, but share interesting speculations.
a shorter 16 minute version (very small)
http://www.webuilders.co.uk/orbs/orbmovie.html

perhaps Kryon knows ... or someone from that realm

http://kryon.com/orbs/orbs.html
Old 26-09-2012, 05:19 PM
Master

Thanks Henri, but this is the first occurrence I have come across, `orbs`. It just seemed a curiosity to me that one would turn up, at a time just before I am considering ectoplasm in a conversation.
But thank you for the examples you supplied.
Old 26-09-2012, 06:35 PM
Master
Thanks to you also P.B. for allowing me to speak openly with you .. I appreciated and enjoyed the flow of our conversation .

x daz x