Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations > Manifesting, Creating, & The Law of Attraction

Old 21-08-2011, 04:21 AM
Knower

So in a sense, optimistic people are using the law of attraction without knowing it? and pessimistic people are doing the exact opposite?
Old 21-08-2011, 02:35 PM
Medium_Laura

They also use the law of attraction Weimin. Just they attract the negative to them :)
Old 21-08-2011, 09:15 PM
Pathfinder
great post laura,this is what am trying to learn in my life and thats to change my way of thinking,l have a long road ahead but am learning the tools a need to do this xxx
Old 24-08-2011, 07:40 PM
Master
Thank you for posting this...I am always in need of reminders. I seem to get heavily hit at times, and sometimes it seems next to impossible to rise above it all, yet other times, I rise rapidly and feel so blessed. A friend of mine who was almost always a positive person is experiencing severe depression now due to a new job and the stress that comes with it, and it's a bit alarming to see all the negative changes coming over this person as well.
Old 24-08-2011, 11:34 PM
Medium_Laura

yeah it is hard Sarian :( Caz, it takes time to build ANY habit, good or bad. Just keep building !
Old 25-08-2011, 03:08 AM
Enlightener

Moving to a state of conscious awareness, you have choice in each moment.

This transcends trying to control your thought patterns and beliefs.

You won't wake up in the morning and have to think to yourself, 'oh, I am going to have a wonderful day!'. It will happen in the experience of you becoming. The experience of being alive will be wonderful, you may even say, 'today is a wonderful day', not because you have tried to force it to be wonderful, but simply because it has become wonderful through you living each moment aware of what is happening, inside and out.
Old 25-08-2011, 02:20 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enlightener
Moving to a state of conscious awareness, you have choice in each moment.

This transcends trying to control your thought patterns and beliefs.

You won't wake up in the morning and have to think to yourself, 'oh, I am going to have a wonderful day!'. It will happen in the experience of you becoming. The experience of being alive will be wonderful, you may even say, 'today is a wonderful day', not because you have tried to force it to be wonderful, but simply because it has become wonderful through you living each moment aware of what is happening, inside and out.

Yes exactly.

Those who can manage their thoughts tend to create delightful physical realities for them self.

Those that have a ****** life always tend to believe that some obscure outside influence has created their issues.

Both ways of being are equally blessed by the divine essence of love within. All experiences have value and purpose that is beyond our comprehension.

However what few of us are able to appreciate is that "thinking" is a choice.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 25-08-2011, 02:44 PM
Medium_Laura

OOOH so true John! :)
Old 25-08-2011, 03:22 PM
mattie

Glass Half Full OR Half Empty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Medium_Laura
A person who sees his or herself as desirable and successful - who has a world of opportunities is going to create around them that very reality. Which is very different from the person who thinks themselves a failure and believes that the world is intent of beating them down.

We can see the glass half full or half empty. This may seem trite, but it is TRUE & central to how we powerfully manifest our reality, creating very REAL thought patterns w/ our thoughts which we are 100% in charge of.

We can see that we could drop the glass, w/ it breaking into long shards, slipping on the spilt liquid, impaling an eye w/ a long glass shard as we sever vital arteries w/ other shards. Of course, the eye being put out won’t really make much difference as we will quickly bleed to death from the severed artery. LOL.

➸➸➸ OR we could choose to simply savor every drop of the delicious drink we are holding, knowing that we can refill the glass anytime we want!!!
Old 25-08-2011, 06:38 PM
Medium_Laura

Teehee! Nice Mattie!