Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Complementary Therapies & Traditional Medicine > General

Old 12-03-2011, 10:20 PM
spirit72

Talking What dose your picture say about you...?

I thought it would be great fun to do like a mini experiment on peoples pictures and maybe even there user name to...?
We mostly have pictures with our user names, and I don't know about you guys but I feel more drawn to some than others, some seem to be a mirror to the user, some give less away so...
Thought If the first person to respond to the thread puts down what my picture and or user name says about me, and so on and so on
it would be great if people could respond and say if that person perception of them is a good one or not
Old 12-03-2011, 10:22 PM
tragblack

Spirit 72: You are a spiritual person. The number 72 means something for you-- perhaps it is the birth year of yourself or someone close to you. Or a year you graduated. 72 is also a multiple of three, which is auspicious for some.

Angel avatar: You believe in/ work with angels.
Old 12-03-2011, 10:27 PM
spirit72

spot on tragblack... thank you for being my first victim I feel this will be quite interesting, good practise for the psychic among you to

Quote:
Originally Posted by tragblack
Spirit 72: You are a spiritual person. The number 72 means something for you-- perhaps it is the birth year of yourself or someone close to you. Or a year you graduated. 72 is also a multiple of three, which is auspicious for some.

Angel avatar: You believe in/ work with angels.
Old 12-03-2011, 10:43 PM
Master
Hi tragblack
I would say you have drawn your avatar ... I see you as a very vibrant and charismatic person ... very high energy levels ... lots of friends ... studying maybe? I feel you also have a strong voice politically and wouldnt be afraid to stand up for a cause? My guess is you can also hold a tune? ... ok how did I do? lol
Old 12-03-2011, 10:46 PM
tragblack

Quote:
Originally Posted by sound
Hi tragblack
I would say you have drawn your avatar ... I see you as a very vibrant and charismatic person ... very high energy levels ... lots of friends ... studying maybe? I feel you also have a strong voice politically and wouldnt be afraid to stand up for a cause? My guess is you can also hold a tune? ... ok how did I do? lol

I have not drawn the avatar, but I could have, lol. I do have high energy levels, but not lots of friends, a few close ones. Maybe I do have a lot of friends, and I just can't see them-- could be! I study a lot but I am not currently enrolled in a school. I am very political and very mouthy about it! And yes, I can hold a damn fine tune if I say so myself.

Good job. =)
Old 12-03-2011, 10:47 PM
Master
:) ...........
Old 12-03-2011, 11:32 PM
Master
Hi sound, you of coure this photo is of you. YOu are not ashamed of showing people who you are, which means you don't really care what people say about you, or think about you. I see you are a kind person, a giving person but one who knows her borders. Someone who is comfortable with herself.
Spiritlite.
Old 13-03-2011, 12:10 AM
Deactivated Account
Spiritlite I can't see your avatar very well but I get the sense that you are interested in healing and that you don't like to give too much away about yourself personally, as for your username I think this indicates you may prefer to share spiritually.

Spiritual Inspiration

The forum for seekers everywhere...
Old 13-03-2011, 12:12 AM
Krystalle

I see you as a serene person, a calm individual, who loves freedom =D. Also sensitive and maybe a bit introverted (not sure on that one, i think i see it that way because the picture is blurry)
that was for Spiritlite, haha
Old 13-03-2011, 12:15 AM
nightowl

daisey,
I see you as a hopeful, carefree soul who appreicates the beauty of life and living. hope springs eternal and sharing this attitude heals...its hard not to make a person smile when they see a daisy!