Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Spiritualism

Old 29-07-2011, 02:27 PM
Tysklar

Book1 Hello

My faith is called Reality.
Either the ultimate truth or delusion. Trying and being challenged is important, winning is a bonus.

I seek resonance in harmony with Nature and The Cosmos.
My Altar is The Universe. My life a Ritual in Loving Spirit.
This body is my book, this brain is the pages,
these thoughts are the words, I am The Scribe.
The Divine is Author.

*sorry I misread the thread title... and obviously didn't read the OP. My bad.*
Old 29-07-2011, 04:45 PM
Arlan Lares

RE: the post above.

I'm not sure. Pantheism, perhaps?

Quote:
My Altar is The Universe
Old 30-07-2011, 11:19 AM
xounstaer

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattie
Our spiritual beliefs need not have a name. Take from any belief what works, & pass on what doesn’t.

ther's ways to do that.
sry i guess i might have associated things i red in this topic.
or related and connected.
as all is

for the rest within my personal believe/spirtuality i need say no word indeed. but it gets weird never using your mouth but ony your mind or eyes.....................i had it with that after ca4/6/7 years

cheers.

( i ran of)
Old 01-09-2011, 10:33 PM
moksh

religion dibides people brother. u may be christian, hindu, buddhist, islam or something else but the main core of all the religion is that there is only one father, one good, one consciousness, one creator, one lord and its upto us to reach him by any religion we follow. habe a deep lobe for god instead of habing a deep lobe for the way u walk. ur destiny shouldnt be konfused wid the direktion u are walking.
Old 02-09-2011, 05:01 PM
Ascender
any and all organized religions will fail to bring a deep faith. as soon as they become organized they become self serving and that is faithless.

for me the greatest faith; is to remember that there is a Creator, try to do good things and not bad, and to help the poor when possible.

mj