Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 16-09-2017, 02:55 PM
Knower

Question Stopping a person harassing you...

About 4 months ago I found a natural practitioner who I decided to seek treatment with for some ongoing health issues. She did distance consultations which was good because I lived too far away. To cut a long story short she didn't provide what was promised after multiple requests by me. I got replies each time I emailed giving me a date when I'd receive the info by and each time I got nothing. After a couple of months I gave up and went elsewhere.

Then a few weeks ago I got a bill for $120 from her. I refused to pay explaining that I didn't get anything and decided to go to someone else. Ever since she has been continuously harassing me for the money. I got multiple phone call almost daily and had to change my number. So then she started on the emails instead. I'm ignoring her emails now, but she has my home address.

What I'd like to know if anyone knows if there's some sort of spiritual way I can get her to leave me alone. I don't wish anything bad on her, but I'm getting stressed about her pursuing me so intently. She won't seem to acknowledge that she didn't provide the service to me and just keeps repeating that she spent time with a phone call to me and filing.

Is there anything I can do? I don't want to email or call her anymore because she doesn't listen to me. Thanks :)
Old 17-09-2017, 07:55 AM
Lorelyen

Were it me I'd look around for someone in the legal profession and get them to write a legal-sounding letter (on letter-headed paper) along the lines that they have failed to provide what was ordered and their persistent attempt to extort money from you is whatever the offence is termed locally, stalking? Harassment? and you'll take legal action if it doesn't stop.

Another way would be to discredit this person under a pseudonym (of course) on Twitter and whatever social media you can get to without revealing who you are.

The only spiritual way I can think of is magic in one degree or another. A banishment might work.
Old 17-09-2017, 08:12 AM
Guide

I like the idea of sending her a very formal letter but you can do this yourself instead of going to a lawyer who will charge you about £50. If the matter does lead onto court you can use your correspondence as proof that you tried every way possible to amicably resolve the issue before going to court, judges like that stuff.

I would avoid any smear campaigns could come back to bite you on the bum!

Magically you could create a sigil which could help matters, grant morrison gives a good example of how to do this on YouTube. Search Grant Morrison sigils.
Old 17-09-2017, 04:17 PM
Suspended
Experiencer

Or, file a complaint with police. It's always better to document such things.
Hold on all the written, and recorded documentation of your interactions with that person!
Old 17-09-2017, 07:31 PM
Master

So what is the full story? The practitioner may have a very different version of events. From the practitioner's point of view, you are a client who has used her services and is now refusing to pay.

What was actually agreed between you regarding services and costs?

What was promised but not provided?

The practitioner did apparently do some distance consultations - did you pay her anything for her time and energy? If it really was just a phone call and filing then $120 seems a bit steep, but how much time was actually spent in consultation?

It may be that she has genuinely failed to provide a service, in which case you are right not to pay. At the same time, there are plenty of people out there who are happy to see health practitioners or therapists but not so happy to hand over any money in exchange.

We have probably all seen health practitioners who have been less than effective, but we have still paid - we just don't go back for further treatment. The fact that this is a distance consultation makes it easier not to pay. Rather than resorting to the police or lawyers or anonymous discrediting on social media, maybe reflect on whether you might owe her something for her time.

If you are genuinely in the right and she is harassing you for money which she does not deserve then you can always try ho'oponopono. You have created the circumstances which have brought her into your life, so focus on complete forgiveness on both sides.

Just some thoughts.

Peace.
Old 17-09-2017, 08:08 PM
Master
Seems I'm getting a partial story here so two ideas came to mind.

If that person did in fact spend time, energy and effort on your behalf, you do in fact owe money regardless of the outcome. No professional likes clients who refuse to pay and from her perspective, you might be in that category. If that is truly the case, pay her to clear up all that negative energy.

The other idea.

I don't know how it works where you live, but if you're 100% correct that you don't owe her any money you could go to a lawyer who gives free first consultations. A letter from a lawyer is usually sufficient to get another to back down. I do agree with keeping copies of your emails, etc you have between the two of you as it's evidence.

A smear campaign isn't a good idea as that piles on the negative energy which you want to get rid of. Not only that, if someone did manage to trace it back to you, such a campaign will not only backfire but turn against you.

The only solution I see here is legal recourse (police, etc) and some magic to cut the chords between you two.

I hope you resolve your situation soon.

"But ask now the beasts, and they shall teach thee; and the fowls of the air, and they shall tell thee:

Or speak to the earth, and it shall teach thee: and the fishes of the sea shall declare unto thee."
Job 12: 7 and 8 (KJV)
Old 18-09-2017, 12:56 AM
Suspended
1. Just pay her the $120 an be done with it, things like this can drag on and snow ball into much worse things, take this as a lesson for the future.

2. Wait for her to come to your house (if she even does) then chase her away with a big stick.

Old 18-09-2017, 03:59 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamthat
So what is the full story? The practitioner may have a very different version of events. From the practitioner's point of view, you are a client who has used her services and is now refusing to pay.

What was actually agreed between you regarding services and costs?

What was promised but not provided?

Sorry I was trying to keep it short and simple.

She told me over the phone for $120 she would do a phone call with me to get all my info about my health, then she will take that information and provide me with a treatment plan (which was the most important part). Also included in the $120 was 6 weeks worth of phone and/or email support as I followed the treatment plan she was suppose to give me.

I did the phone call and after that she told me she'd email me the treatment plan by a certain date. When that date came and nothing arrived I emailed her and asked where my treatment plan was. She then said she needed me to do a 3 day food diary before she can do the treatment plan. She seemed to think she has already told me I had to do this, but she didn't. Anyway, so I did the food diary and sent it back.

I waiting a few weeks and heard nothing so I emailed again. When she got back to me she said she'd been overseas and would send me the treatment plan by the weekend. I didn't get it again, and gave her an extra week just in case she was busy. I then asked again for my treatment plan and she gave me another date! When I didn't receive it again, I gave up and went to someone else. Who was great and I have been back to multiple times.

The fact is I couldn't start my treatment until I got the treatment plan. I was very patient with her and gave her more than enough time. This started about 4 months ago. I got the impression i was never going to get the treatment plan.

Like a previous poster said, maybe I attracted this situation somehow. So I was hoping there was a way to get rid of the situation without having to go through legal avenues. I have sent her many firm but polite email explaining, but she doesn't seem to get it. I don't want to bad mouth her, she might be really good at what she does, I just didn't get to see that. She has poor business sense though.

I kind of believe that you attract things into your life, but I can't work out why I attracted this. Especially when I recently found someone who has cured me now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamthat
We have probably all seen health practitioners who have been less than effective, but we have still paid - we just don't go back for further treatment. The fact that this is a distance consultation makes it easier not to pay. Rather than resorting to the police or lawyers or anonymous discrediting on social media, maybe reflect on whether you might owe her something for her time.

I agree, and if she had provided me with what she said she would, even if she wasn't any good I would pay. $120 for a phone call is pretty outrageous.
Old 18-09-2017, 05:08 AM
Master

Thanks for the clarification - it certainly sounds as if she failed to keep her end of the agreement. Maybe as you say, she has a poor business sense.

Anyway, glad that you are cured - now you just need to get her off your back. Good luck!

Peace
Old 18-09-2017, 05:28 AM
Master
Thank you for the clarification. Maybe you need to make a spell for 'go away and stay away'.

"But ask now the beasts, and they shall teach thee; and the fowls of the air, and they shall tell thee:

Or speak to the earth, and it shall teach thee: and the fishes of the sea shall declare unto thee."
Job 12: 7 and 8 (KJV)