Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 29-06-2017, 04:28 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by jojo50
peace

Peace to you. I wish you well on your chosen path.
Old 29-06-2017, 10:44 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by shoni7510
The way I see it religion is there for a purpose of guiding people about spiritual matters and there are many religions doing a good job about that. Think of it as one big pizza which is cut into slices, each with a different flavour than the other but one pizza. We need to grow and evolve beyond a religion and start to integrate our knowledge and experiences and realize that there is only one God, the pizza with many slices. If we can do this then we have evolved.

Here is the thing. Who in the world would have a problem with Jesus?
What did He say to put you off?
I recall the author of "Autobiography of a Yogi", quoting Jesus in his book.
You think that Buddhists are antagonistic of Him?

"For there is no other name under Heaven, by which a man can be saved."
(Rescued)
St. Paul

"There is no place in this new kind of physics for both the field and matter, for the field is the only reality." - A. Einstein
Old 30-06-2017, 03:18 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by Morpheus

(Rescued)
St. Paul
Hello Morpheus. I know your questions are meant for shoni7510, but I'd like to take a stab at them.

1) Who in the world would have a problem with Jesus?

Answer: I can't speak for others, though I am aware that many people are adverse to the message of Christianity. I personally have absolutely no problem with Jesus nor the Christ speaking through the man.

2) What did He say to put you off?

Answer: Jesus (at least the bible version of him) said nothing that offends me. Jesus was a man speaking as the Christ Spirit (Holy Spirit) endowed him. Remember, whenever "Jesus" says "I" he is speaking as from the Christ consciousness within.

3) You think that Buddhists are antagonistic of Him?

Answer: Buddhists in general? No. Some Buddhists? Perhaps. Again, I cannot speak for others.

You also added...

The "name" in this line is the "Christ" within the man Jesus. I too believe that no soul will know God apart from Christ (awakened consciousness).

I have a question for you...

Why do you take the bible as the only truth when there are many texts which predate the bible that also talk about consciousness the way Jesus did (in differing speech and frame)?
Old 30-06-2017, 03:31 PM
Master
Jesus`s path is definitely amongst the highest. Jesus is what the Hindu`s refer to as an Avatar, an Avatar is the divine consciousness descended whilst fully divinely conscious, into a human body. Essentially, God in human form.
The problem for Christians, is that Jesus was not, indeed is not, the only Avatar. Confusion for Christians arises from a phrase in the bible where Jesus says to his disciples only through me can you reach God.
Jesus wasn`t saying`I`m the only way to reach God`, he was telling his personal students that for them, the quickest way to reach God was with him. This is true of all Avatars, they are direct routes to the divine.
No one is ever truly lost, we are all God really although we don`t realise it, eventually we all will return to realising our true divine nature.
Old 30-06-2017, 03:38 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by peteyzen
Jesus`s path is definitely amongst the highest. Jesus is what the Hindu`s refer to as an Avatar, an Avatar is the divine consciousness descended whilst fully divinely conscious, into a human body. Essentially, God in human form.
The problem for Christians, is that Jesus was not, indeed is not, the only Avatar. Confusion for Christians arises from a phrase in the bible where Jesus says to his disciples only through me can you reach God.
Jesus wasn`t saying`I`m the only way to reach God`, he was telling his personal students that for them, the quickest way to reach God was with him. This is true of all Avatars, they are direct routes to the divine.
No one is ever truly lost, we are all God really although we don`t realise it, eventually we all will return to realising our true divine nature.

' we are all God really ' exactly
Old 30-06-2017, 11:32 PM
Master
Hello Green Tree, Jesus was and is a massive part of my spirituality ,and in times of need He is always there for me ,, He helped me to activate my Kundalini ,which is Love , Jesus is Love ,thats the secret the whole Secret is Just LOVE and application and living it,in all its forms. Highest Love helps us do things we couldnt always do ,and nurturing love comforts and accepts ,, finding a balance with these is my goal, i Love Krishna and Mantras and many ways of attaining God head ,it can just be through my Own accepting positive thought ,desire or belief now,God Head is within and without us it seems ,By bowing to Love and Truth and seeking and stumbling our way to what is loving , i struggle with sexuality because i truly believe we should enjoy everything ,, its just how much ,, there are many ways to Be a Human Being and eclectically i would like to believe that we can be all things at different times, purity and humility and many high virtues are wonderful spiritual ways of expression, but in humanity we have much experience and i believe that life should be whole. I think if youve never experienced the spirit of Jesus its worth going there because you will be humbled alot and your heart chakra will grow,, its said only God can judge so ,i try to keep away from judgement as i battle all sorts of namaskaras of guilt ,punishment ,and personal demons, thats why i cant do christianty too full on ,,as i need to be able to love myself unconditionally through my stuff ,,be a loving witness and attempt to understand myself and others , compassion ,its difficult at times to discern truth as any and all thoughts can crumble away in samahdi or mindfullness ,the abyss of the nothingness that we all are and what we create from it is hopefully one of Peace and Love and Joy ,,Amen
Old 30-06-2017, 11:37 PM
Master
Jesus was and is a massive part of my spirituality ,and in times of need He is always there for me ,, He helped me to activate my Kundalini ,which is Love , Jesus is Love ,thats the secret the whole Secret is Just LOVE and application and living it,in all its forms. Highest Love helps us do things we couldnt always do ,and nurturing love comforts and accepts ,, finding a balance with these is my goal, i Love Krishna and Mantras and many ways of attaining God head ,it can just be through my Own accepting positive thought ,desire or belief now,God Head is within and without us it seems ,By bowing to Love and Truth and seeking and stumbling our way to what is loving , i struggle with sexuality because i truly believe we should enjoy everything ,, its just how much ,, there are many ways to Be a Human Being and ecletically i would like to believe that we can be all things at different times, purity and humility and many high virtues are wonderful spiritual ways of expression, but in humanity we have much experience and i believe that life should be whole. I think if youve never experienced the spirit of Jesus its worth going there because you will be humbled alot and your heart chakra will grow,, its said only God can judge so ,i try to keep away from judgement as i battle all sorts of namaskaras of guilt ,punishment ,and personal demons, thats why i cant do christianty too full on ,,as i need to be able to love myself unconditionally through my stuff ,,be a loving witness and attempt to understand myself and others , compassion ,its difficult t times to discern truth as any and all thoughts can crumble away in samahdi or be mindfullness ,the abyss of the nothingness that we all are and what we create from it is hopefully one of Peace and Love and Joy ,,Amen
Old 01-07-2017, 12:14 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by peteyzen
This is true of all Avatars, they are direct routes to the divine...
Right, you are...but some will be threatened by that statement...'What, how can you say that!!?"
And be aghast.
And all because of a misunderstanding of that sentence that he is the way... and
that he was saying it to his disciples...as all gurus might say...
''Do as I say and you will be shown the Staircase to Heaven!''

If people want Jesus as their direct path to the Father...great!
But, if someone likes a living master to take them ...great!
Or if someone wants to connect to the Father on their own...great!

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 01-07-2017, 12:30 AM
Master
Yes Miss H ,, Wahe Guru, From Darkness to Light!
Old 01-07-2017, 09:58 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Morpheus

(Rescued)
St. Paul

Hello Morpheus,

For the record, I love Jesus very much. more than you will ever know.