Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Love & Relationships -Friends and Family

Old 24-02-2014, 01:50 AM
DivineFeminine

What would happen if I gave up on love?

Would I then attract it? Or would my perception of love then become my reality and I'd die alone some day? I yet again got my heart broken by another this evening. I thought this guy was my near twin, couldn't be.

His name was Gnarly and I loved him! He was everything I've ever wanted in a relationship. The first moment I talked to him I fell for him instantaneously and vis versa. He's a totally hippy, he's funny, loving, accepting, a great listening, an individual, he's a New Age Spiritualist, a free spirit, he expands my mind, he doesn't think I'm crazy when I talk about my ascension, our Spiritual beliefs are THE SAME, He is a believer of Twin Flames, he makes my heart sing, he turns me on, he's a raw and natural being, he thinks outside of the box and I just wanted to run away with him! He says he wants to take me on the road with him for at least 30 days and just live like Hippies and experience life, camp, hippy van and it excites me! I could not wait to be with him! We are both conscience New Age Spiritualists that share literally the SAME beliefs ( which totally rocks my world ). I asked him what his REAL name was and he said he doesn't like his real name and renamed himself. I asked him what he wants me to call him and he said: "You can call me your Twin Flame."

when we met we had a strong connection which lead me to believe he was my near twin and lead him to believe we shared something divine between each other. Today he told me he met someone else and that the Universe brought them together and he doesn't know if shes the one or not but he has to try out. After 5 days they are already in a relationship. So When I asked him if we are over he's like:"I didn't know we were together". The great thing about what Gnarly and I shared was that we didn't need a label to tell anybody that we were together or not. The love between us was enough. A label would be unnecessary. This living in the moment and just enjoying each others love back fired on me so its like , because we didn't have a label saying boyfriend and girlfriend the connection I thought we shared meant nothing. I'm so sick of all my failed relationships it makes me want to become a bitter person that doesn't care about anybody , but that's not who I am. I am too loving for that. What would happen if I just stopped trying, hoping,wanting desiring to be unconditionally loved?
Old 24-02-2014, 01:55 AM
Master
I'm sorry you're hurting. Labels stink.

You can still desire to be unconditionally loved... but perhaps you should be that one doing the loving. Try that, instead of giving up on love entirely. Love yourself the way you'd want someone to love you... and watch what happens.

Old 24-02-2014, 02:54 AM
Deactivated Account

I am sorry for your bad experience. I promise you your going to have SO MANY years of love and yes,heartbreaks. We've all had them,It's just part of life.Let's put it this way,we become better people and lovers to the next person waiting for us.In short,don't give up on love,something better awaits you.

By the sound of it, it seems like this guy was rushing you anyways,which isn't always a good thing. Sometime's men have a way of wooing a girl and selling them the moon and star's to get what they want from them early on. True love takes time and patience.
Old 24-02-2014, 01:38 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by DivineFeminine
What would happen if I just stopped trying, hoping,wanting desiring to be unconditionally loved?
I suggest you stop trying, hoping, wanting, desiring to be unconditionally loved and then discover for yourself what happens. After the discovery, you could write about it and tell rest of the world what happened, so all can benefit from your experience.
Old 24-02-2014, 02:06 PM
Knower

This is coming from my experience. I am sorry for your failed relationships, I know how it feels to be burned again and again, I went trough some rough stuff too and sadly many times...but it helped me understand few things, few important things that now I am GRATEFULL I know and I will share them with you.

You see we dont need anyone, in my opinion, from what I readed, your twin flame is a person who is your opposite, who is your missing part. Yes we all want someone etc. etc...but I understood that we dont need anyone, we have all we need in ourselves, we are one whole being we dont need some imaginary "half" part, we are not broken, all the love we need is in us, we cannot throw our hapiness onto another person, that would be naive. We are responsible for our own happiness not a different person. Yes life with someone is much easier, when you can share your pain, when you have someone who cares etc...but in the end, your life is all about you, you dont need anyone else, but yourself. Yes we need relationships, but from my experience, they are again all about your growth, you two grow together, but ultimately, your growth is important. When I understood all of this, than I became happy man, I dont need anyone to make me happy, I am happy...of course sometimes I get sad, I have physical needs, but you can get them without having to be in relationship. Many people are in happy relationships, you know why? Because alone, they couldnt survive, but if you alone can survive, than you dont need anyone. Remember cosmos will provide anything you need, but what you want is up to you. If you dont need anyone to survive, you wont get anyone. Simple yet effective and sometimes sad. But I am proud that I am independent and I can rely on myself. I dont like to compromise my independence, but if someone who TRULY is worth it will come, I wont hold myself back. But all in all, just be happy with yourself and everything will follow.
Old 24-02-2014, 03:48 PM
Kpastelle

Nothing will happen because you can't give up on love.

You couldn't do it even if you wanted to.

Finding your true soul mate can sometimes take a whole life time.

Sure you feel like you never will now, but tomorrow is another day.