Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Faeries, Elementals, Nature Spirits, & Woodland Creatures

Old 29-04-2013, 05:30 PM
casey.macbride

I've had experiences with tiny tree fairies. i met them at the beach close to where i live. they almost behave like fireflies in that they become visible for a second and then become invisible again with a pulse of light. these fairies however are bigger than fireflies and appear to me as a white ball of light. i had about five of them start following me around at the beach and they followed me home and flew around my room at night. they are playful little beings. I did a little research on them and apparently the reason I did not see them at all during the winter time is that they go underground and sing to the roots of trees to keep them company during the cold winter months. if you want to meet and make contact with these little tree fairies try going to the woods and singing the song in your heart and playing with energy. they have always been very comforting to me.
Old 29-04-2013, 06:42 PM
Guide

@casey.macbride that sounds cool. I think I met fairies before but I'm not entirely sure... I think they were fire fairies.

But I still wonder what made those white flashes... It wasn't that small I know for sure because the light was super bright like a camera flash! I had a dream once that I was carrying stuff somehwere (can't remember why) and then four fairies made of fire popped out of the bushes and came towards me and then I woke up.i remember asking them where they are from and they said a volcano but it has been dormant or something. I don't know if I made that part up or if they lied or not. Just know that they were there.

We would play with paints alot and paint eachother in games! With sea dragon and a goddess called ameterasu. Don't know if she was actually there or no but it was fun. I also imagined Apollo there... And I would repeatedly swipe his now and/or arrows! It was fun!

I have no regrets! Except for flipping out and shutting them all out
Old 29-04-2013, 07:24 PM
Out_of_Here

Quote:
Originally Posted by FalseAwakening
But I still wonder what made those white flashes...

Do you mean these ones?

Quote:
Oh and I have seen flashing white light under things. Only twice it has happened. I see it when I am not looking directly at it but it doesn't flash anymore when I am looking at it. I saw it under a stack of papers on the floor and under the table at a store. Do you know what could be making those white flashes?

I saw a similar flash at the store right under a girl's butt. My first thought was: "What the hell was that?" And I stood staring at her butt trying to figure out the source of the light till I noticed the guy looking reproachfully and suspiciously at me. Perhaps, he was the girl's father. I decided to keep farther from the phenomenon in case they wanted to call the police to get me for sexual harassment.

I think, such flashes are somehow connected with the energy. Maybe, the girl farted? I don't know.
Old 01-05-2013, 12:04 AM
Jill Rose Frew

Casey, I love your story! I used to have small white blls of light along a river where I lived, and i thought they were fairies, but wasn't sure. I'm SO glad someone else has seen them!

False Awakening, I think we all have the power to feel the spirit of another person or any life form. When I went to energy school a long time ago, we closed our eyes and just felt a lot of things, trees, bubbles, water, the town hall even. It was fun and as we practiced, our skills got stronger. I had a startling meditation about this time---up in a huge light that felt like the heart of God/Goddess. And every time I thought something, it manifested. Like I wanted to have a friend and one just formed out of the light and we had a great time. Then it switched to a big assembly hall and God and Goddess asked for volunteers to go through the cycle of darkness. Bad things were happening in the universe because wisdom had grown stale. Wisdom is knowing what's right and wrong, and they said, it's a living stream. So the only way to deal with this was for some of us to go into realms of non-love and to learn the laws of love over again through experience. That means learning love the hard way, coming through lives of hardship and learning experientially that love is the only way. They said humanity's purpose is renewing the wisdom stream for the universe. And in the assembly hall, I went up to God/Goddess and volunteered. And then I was back in the big light , but after that every time I thought of something, bad things happened. And I took on a lot of fears and kept falling a long way to earth. At the end of this meditation, my guides asked if I would commit to healing all fear within and go back to light, and i said yes. Since then, negative things come in every day. Sometimes they are intense, but usually they are just little things. And i meditate and bring the shadows into light and it clears up. That was 17 years ago, and I've moved up through a lot of colors or planes in my aura since then. And as I ascend, the fears that come in to meet me are the same ones I took in at each level. A whole lot of these fears are energies, I guess you could call them demons, but really they are just teachers and need to be faced and healed in love. It was disconcering at first, but now I'm used to it, and just make a note for my next meditation, and don't focus on them after that. I think this is what you are feeling sometimes.

These planes are divided into 7 heavens, too, which connect to seven sheaths of light in each person's aura that burn off each time a person moves up into a new heaven in their consciousness. I started watching other people and realized they were going through the exact same levels i was, that everyone moves through these same basic conflicts and lessons during their lives. Like in my second marriage, there was a whole lot of dependency from my husband, and i learned to take care of myself and balance what i gave in a much better way. Wisdom 101. I'm probably going on too long here. But i think you are feeling energies or the spirit of your trees, etc., and have innate healing talents, and you are being called and invited to connect energetically, at the level of the spirit.

I love the smell part and now i want to develop that myself, since i usually get past life pictures in my third eye, but i haven't used scent very much. I'll practice. Blessings!
Old 01-05-2013, 12:10 AM
Jill Rose Frew

False Awakening, I meant to say, too, that a lot of times these fears come in as a slight pain or tension in my body---like your crown chakra thing. If I don't do my healing work, it gets worse. I think it's an old fear that is trying to get your attention for healing to open up your crown.