Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Electronic Communication

Old 10-12-2012, 06:27 PM
Experiencer

my stuff breaking

Ok iv come to the end of my thether, i moved into my property 5 months ago, i new instantly there was spirit in the house but i thought he was protective and let it be and ignored him.

Ive had the odd thing here and there were hes been a nusence and tryed all the clearing toget him out but hes still here.

I do also have the odd psychic attacks but im learning to control it, so hes not the only spirit popping in.

Yesterday was overwhelming, i was having lazy day in bed while partner was down stairs, i had spirit come through the top corner of the bedroom and was touching me and my spine was vibrating and bed was moving, theres a tv in the room and could see it through the tvs reflection and slowly vanishes infront of me, i was left with pain in temple evdr since.

I did not take it seriously as had some visions at the time but the presence felt very uncomfortable.

Today iv woke to find my laptop broke with no explanation at all, was fine yesterday. everything is breaking in the house, the tv screen sometimes does not work or sound goes, ps3 plays up the same, something toggles the ps3 when im in other room, the other week i had change light bulb and put new one in and it blew within a week. when i put the hot water on and go to bathroom to fill bath i find water cold and go to check and find its turned of, thats happened numerous times.

been using earphones alot through day and at night coz partner snores. had a vision of them other day with no meaning. they was working one minute, went down stairs for a second and when i went to put them on one was broken.

Im hearing talking in my ears vagually and electrical waves around the house. please can someone explain