Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Science & Spirituality

Closed Thread

Old 25-01-2007, 11:07 AM
dreamer

Quatum computers.

Apparently all the information in the universe can be stored on one atom, now there a thought.
Old 26-01-2007, 09:29 AM
Enlightener

How else would a tiny seed be able to become a big beautiful tree?
Old 09-02-2007, 09:00 PM
VelocityKendo

Quantum computers do not yet exist, moreover, they are not to be made anytime soon. Scientifics have been researching in the quantum-computing field for a long time, I am very concerned about this domain, and they are still very far from their goal.
However, they do have computers which can do incredible thing such as creating virtual lives (biologically, protein synthesis etc) with the most powerful computer of all times, called BlueGene.
Old 13-02-2007, 11:59 PM
Ascended Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by VelocityKendo
Quantum computers do not yet exist, moreover, they are not to be made anytime soon. Scientifics have been researching in the quantum-computing field for a long time, I am very concerned about this domain, and they are still very far from their goal.
However, they do have computers which can do incredible thing such as creating virtual lives (biologically, protein synthesis etc) with the most powerful computer of all times, called BlueGene.

If my computer's anything to go by, I'm sure BlueGene will also crash and fail?!

Love and light,

AM
Old 22-02-2007, 12:23 AM
lemmex

I think all the information of the universe can be said to be stored "in" the atom.

Quantum computers will never be a reality for man. The thresehold of size makes it impractical no matter how refined technology becomes. As far as I can see this (information) has been excluded from us by design. It
Old 22-02-2007, 01:43 PM
dreamer

And yet looking around, i is everywhere and in everything in plain view.
Old 22-02-2007, 04:16 PM
lemmex

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamer
And yet looking around, i is everywhere and in everything in plain view.

ahhhhhhhhhhh..... that's the rub dreamer. I am no longer interested in the physical parts of the universe. I am now more concerned, not with the I's we can see but what we cannot....but then, maybe it is the fear to approach or our refusal to see....there is no I.
Old 22-02-2007, 08:09 PM
dreamer

except for I-llusion.
Old 03-03-2007, 08:38 AM
angelicious

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamer
Apparently all the information in the universe can be stored on one atom, now there a thought.

Absolutely Dreamer. I refer to it as the Infinite Wisdom of the Universe. And this infinite wisdom is in everything that is and is not. As for quantum computers, well, I like to think we have the most advanced bio-quantum computer in every cell of our bodies just to name one.

Man has a skill for breaking codes and synthetically duplicating processes (like the physicists who are attempting to recreate 'the big bang' by smashing particles together through a machine that will duplcate the whole process. Google 'the large electron positron collider' or LEP. It's real interesting stuff, really, it is, smiles).

Cleverlicious me thinks, although I do prefer the unknown, not knowing the secrets the big bang holds (it's so been, gone, past tense).

Mind you, it may be able to smash the atom and answer many questions about the universe, but can it tie a shoelace? Lol. There's infinite wisdom in that too, smiles.

Last edited by angelicious : 03-03-2007 at 08:44 AM.
Old 03-03-2007, 09:18 AM
Ascended Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by angelicious
Mind you, it may be able to smash the atom and answer many questions about the universe, but can it tie a shoelace? Lol. There's infinite wisdom in that too, smiles.

Lol
Closed Thread