Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling

Old 06-01-2016, 11:59 PM
Newbie ;)

Is anyone like me?

I had a rude spiritual awakening..
Prior to seeing a healer of what not was fully possessed by 3 or 4 angry demons....
After about a 2 hour 120$ long session I had been out back to my normal state of mind.. or I thought so.. I got home and once again I was fully possessed by ononly one mean angry demon. Who happened to take my roommates depression and anxiety into its own hands and say really really hurthurtful things. After an hour of a rampage I was me again ....
Might I add before all this happens my left arm goes completely weak as if I had been lifting weights....
Following day I felt great energetic.. I even felt like taking a long walk...
After this long walk my left arm slowly but surely was being taken over again... but only this time I was in a great mood... a little confused but I was still happy..
2 seconds later my hand starts to move with out me controlling it... so I asked a question and it had aanswered...
Ended up at the store later and I needed a few things... I've never been to this store before but what had possession of my arm knew exactly where I need to be even opeed the refrigerator door and grabbed the two things I needed...
As this is happening im completing all aware of what is going on.. I'm just shocked by seeing it...

anyways I continue out and out of nowhere something takes over my right leg and hobbled its way to the edge of the sidewalk and I'm looking around and I notice a group of people talking... I ask myself if I had knew them. And of course I've never seen them. Infact I hardly go anywhere...
So I end up walking to my car and I proceed to leave the parking lot.. as I approach these people my hand comes off the wheel and points at them and begins to shake.. as I pass my hand turns completely around like it was indicating me to go back... I did not go back...
I asked if something had was going to happen to them and I received a immediate "Y" in sign language.
My next question was "should I turn around to let them know if this"?
And the left hand started to rub my left thigh indicating "it'll be ok" or "only if you want to"... the day and the night got weirder..

Please if anyone has any suggestions whether this is demonic or angelic. Please help. I need a spiritual guidance on demand .... I know I'm not going crazy cause my coscience was fully intacted..

If you a like to here more I'm open for messages

Please feel free to add me on Facebook
Nicholas threlkeld
Reno nv
I need like minded people to talk to
Old 14-01-2016, 01:04 AM
Experiencer
Hi,

I have never experienced the same. I just wanted to comment on your question whether it's a good or bad entity around/ in you. Good entities don't posses people. You can also challenge the being in the name if Jesus Christ. Only a being of the Light can stay after being challenged like that.

Boson
Old 14-01-2016, 04:26 AM
Master
I had a weak left side until Jesus and God and self love filled me with the holy spirit and re-instated my self in me which seems to reside on that side of me ,Spirit has always moved my head around and sometimes body parts but only when I'm in meditation ,I only believe its the God energy as that what it feels like ,I'm sorry I cant help you more , maybe try to do some meditation and connect with it and as Boson said above call in the Goodman of Love and Light ,Jesus Christ to help you...

I know you say you cant control any of it but be careful not to go blaming demons on what happened with your house mate ,You may need some good counselling to try to see whats happening in your mind so you can understand yourself better..reach out there are people out there trained to help ,anything ive written is my own personal experience , ive been into spirituality for over 30yrs and its a journey, I don't just work with one form but many, the mind can be very tricky and good psychology can be very helpful on the spiritual path ...
Old 10-02-2016, 06:23 PM
Newbie ;)

Hi, HelpPlease254! Your troubles began in September of 2013. Until they are not cleaned, the problem remains.
With respect, Tayshet-extrasens.
Old 15-02-2016, 03:14 PM
Deactivated Account

How strange! Something very similar happened to me yesterday. While in the car with a friend, my left hand went numb and felt like a dead weight, then for several minutes my whole body was just burning up and I felt really anxious but could not figure out why. Soon after traffic came to a complete halt. We soon saw that there had been a major accident and a truck had been completely burned. I'm not totally sure what I felt had to do with the accident, but it seemed like something worth noting.
Old 10-06-2017, 12:54 AM
Newbie ;)

I recommend meditating and trying to clear your energy and re-balance. This could be caused by a misalignment of your energies, as there is obviously something out of whack that seems to take over. Because you are fully aware of this, I think that it is likely that this could be caused by negative energy, or something negative in your life. There is also another possibility that a spirit guide or soul is taking drastic measures to get your attention. Do some soul-searching and meditation, and perhaps consult a friend for advice (you don't have to tell them the details of what's going on if you're not comfortable). If this at all becomes violent or causes distress to yourself or others, it is worth considering psychological factors and looking into your psychological state (not at all saying that you're crazy, just that stress can manifest in strange and bizarre ways). Peace be with you, and I hope everything becomes right as rain again!
Old 10-06-2017, 03:23 AM
Master
I agree with what Boson said, command it in the name of Jesus Christ to leave you. I know it works from my own experience.

Blessings to you HelpPlease254.

"But ask now the beasts, and they shall teach thee; and the fowls of the air, and they shall tell thee:

Or speak to the earth, and it shall teach thee: and the fishes of the sea shall declare unto thee."
Job 12: 7 and 8 (KJV)
Old 10-06-2017, 02:17 PM
Master
During my awakening (weirdest time Ever in my life!) My own Higher Self took command of my body several times, usually in regards to having me drive somewhere I didn't want to go like Rock Shops, and buy things I didn't want to buy like crystals, but sometime leading me to peoples houses whom I didn't know who then became teachers to me and so on. It was almost always around higher education of some form or another but occasionally around precognitive events (things to come).
This continued until I learned to stop thought an hear it and learned divination so it could speak to me.
So I wouldn't assume it's a possession necessarily as I'm positive when we are in a 'clean and open state' our Higher Self can come through very strongly and either compel us or even temporarily take over the body or parts of it.
(Higher Self is the eternal non physical part of our self of which we are one of many body's it's had over many lifetimes)
Old 10-06-2017, 05:01 PM
Newbie ;)

everyone is different when their time comes to finally be awoken . i have always felt like i had a special gift with connecting with the spirit world . when i got older i pushed the gift away because i was scared. scared of seeing. hearing. believing until i was older. and i had gone through the roughest times of my life nothing ever seemed to just let up. i was in a deeep deep depression feeling i couldnt keep fighting for the life i wanted . i turned to channeling to maybe understand who i was or find some kind of happy in knowing that their is more to life then just this ordinary life. and learn to stop thinking and learn to just let go of thoughts. but little did i know channeling came natural. i could talk to spirits ! i thought i was crazy until i practiced on some people . they thought i was weird at first until i was able to tell them things that i could never in my life know about them.
Old 25-06-2017, 07:00 PM
Seeker

Thank you :)