Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling

Old 12-06-2017, 04:47 PM
Master
Hi God :)

You once told me "Have Fun in the Garden". Thanks for that, it was hugely liberating and gave me the meaning of life.
Seriously. Such Awesomeness!

I find you immensely humorous and loving and hope I'm an amusing and interesting vessel for you to experience through as well :)
Old 16-06-2017, 12:54 PM
Seeker

I talked to you for a long time last night. Did you hear me? I realized that you'd answered one of my prayers from months ago, but I refused to accept the answer three times (that I'm aware of). I'm sorry. I understand now that I'm just not ready for what I asked for. Maybe another time.

But the conversation we had last night felt cleansing for me. When you answer those prayers, I will not turn away. I just need a fresh start. A healthy positive start. Thanks so much for being in my life. I'm sorry I couldn't see you before now. I was too busy getting in my own way. :-)
Old 18-06-2017, 10:23 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exiled
I talked to you for a long time last night. Did you hear me? I realized that you'd answered one of my prayers from months ago, but I refused to accept the answer three times (that I'm aware of). I'm sorry. I understand now that I'm just not ready for what I asked for. Maybe another time.

But the conversation we had last night felt cleansing for me. When you answer those prayers, I will not turn away. I just need a fresh start. A healthy positive start. Thanks so much for being in my life. I'm sorry I couldn't see you before now. I was too busy getting in my own way. :-)
Brilliant. Now all you need to do is look at what you requested from a different angle. See it differently. Find a good feeling place to view it from. Things will start unfolding...
Old 18-06-2017, 10:24 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrystalSong
Hi God :)

You once told me "Have Fun in the Garden". Thanks for that, it was hugely liberating and gave me the meaning of life.
Seriously. Such Awesomeness!

I find you immensely humorous and loving and hope I'm an amusing and interesting vessel for you to experience through as well :)

You're AMAZING!!!
Old 18-06-2017, 10:30 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paige Ignited
Hey God.

I just want to say "Thanks" for sending me the most amazing sexy man!
He's a real wizard and a bit of a weird one too.
I feel thoroughly blessed!

Aside from that though.
My question is - As his old age sets in, will he shrink much, like most of us do as we get older.
Cos if he shrinks too much from his 6ft5 stature, that could be a deal breaker.

ohhh, but if he looses he's sight though, that's okay by me.

6ft3 is the worst you can hope for. He may have muscle problems though as he will develop a "thing" for fitness. Be mindful. Keep him away from Enochian Magick - it will be your destruction. Wonderful things await you within his passions, if you take an interest, you will connect even more.

No serious issues, all is well.
Old 18-06-2017, 10:32 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by gemma
Heyyyy, wait a minute..

All this time you said you were SilentWolf-Woman777..? What's up with that..?

It changes, nothing is possible (no typo) and everything too.

We can and can not be any one and any thing.
Old 23-06-2017, 12:22 AM
Seeker

Should I be worried about the symbols in front of my home?
Old 25-06-2017, 05:13 AM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exiled
Should I be worried about the symbols in front of my home?
No, not at all. Unless you get a visit from F.
Old 25-06-2017, 04:06 PM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilentWolfMan777
No, not at all. Unless you get a visit from F.
Good to know. Who is F? Please answer and be descriptive. Vague answers are not helpful. If I am not familiar with F, please do not hesitate to describe them physically or spiritually, depending upon their nature.
Old 25-06-2017, 04:20 PM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Badcopyinc
You're searching for you

Where is 'me'? Where is 'me'?

No where.