Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Ghosts & Hauntings

Old 04-03-2017, 10:37 PM
Experiencer
Question Wondering about a dark presence

Hi, I need a little help understanding a paranormal happening that my husband experienced this week.

1st I have to say that my husband is not the scaredy cat type, nothing really phases him, not even the movies supposed to be really scary. He is also very much down to earth, among those who believe that there's always a "logical explanation" to everything, every phenomenon…

But, this week he was surprised by something unusual that he could not help but notice.

So here it goes, we have a very large barn where my husband has a workshop and we park our farm equipment, and have horse 'stalls. I have to specify that our barn isn't old probably from the 80's, to our knowledge nobody died in that barn, and as far as we know those who used it in the past are still alive.

My husband was in the barn working, it was a day when no one was home except him. Suddenly, he saw from the corner of his eye, a "shadow" passing him by, really parallel to him going all the way to the back of the barn like if it had entered from the door. He didn't really pay attention at that point, but… the "shadow", passed him back a 2nd time, like someone pacing and this time he saw it even more and as it passed him by, he couldn't help but turning toward it as it really felt like someone had entered the barn and for just a second even though he knew he was alone, as I was not home, he reacted to it like if someone had entered the barn. At the same time (hard to write it down, as all happened fast), he felt a chill running down his spine, the type that raised the hair of his neck, it felt bad even to him. The "shadow/presence" didn't touch him nor made any noise.

Though, being so down to earth like I had said, this time it shook him a bit as he felt the need to speak about it and admitted it didn't feel good. He also, made the observation that it was different from what he had experienced many years ago when he was a logger. It was during the years when he was logging by himself, and alone in the forest it happened several times that he was feeling a presence behind him. But it never gave him the chill, it was rather comforting. He never put a "name", nor "explanation" to those "presences" but I always believed that it was the presence of angels, as I was regularly praying for his safety knowing that by logging by himself he could have hurt himself bad without being able to be heard by anyone, neither helped.

All that to say, I'm wondering about that new paranormal experience because:

1) It was a dark shadow, in movement as it was passing by back and forth, like someone pacing.

2) It gave my husband the chill, and felt bad

- What kind of spirit being was that? Was it a ghost of a deceased person or demon?

- Was that "shadow/presence" benevolent or malignant?

- What does the chill associated with the presence reveal???

Thanks for your help.

"The mystery of human existence lies not in just staying alive, but in finding something to live for.” -Fyodor Dostoyevsky

"Treat others the same way you want them to treat you." (Master Yeshua)
Old 05-03-2017, 07:21 PM
Master

Some guesses are ,the spirit of a once living person, left over energy, a being from another dimension, a astral critter.
Old 10-03-2017, 04:39 PM
Experiencer
Thx Desert rat for your input. I tend to think it was a ghost, but still don't know if there is anything negative to it. I remembered that though nobody died in the barn, a teen boy (son of people who owned the place in the 70's) died in the river that crosses our land. He drawn while swimming alone... maybe he was curious to see what my husband was working on. Don't know of course. Maybe someone else will see my post and will be able to tell us more.

"The mystery of human existence lies not in just staying alive, but in finding something to live for.” -Fyodor Dostoyevsky

"Treat others the same way you want them to treat you." (Master Yeshua)
Old 11-03-2017, 04:47 PM
Newbie ;)

After reading your post, I was left with a few impressions.

Your husband is very empathetic, I suspect that the reason he felt bad was that he picked up on the sadness and confusion of the earth bound spirit that he encountered.

Another impression I had was the chill he felt was the physical response he had to proximity of the energy field of the spirit he encountered.

I believe earth bound spirit for whatever reason chose not to cross over and like living souls have personality quirks. I was left with the feeling that this EBS is getting ready to cross over.

I am a spirit dowser...and without permission, I will not dowse for more details. You are not alone and if you become uneasy, just ask and I will try to help.

Warm thoughts,
Old 11-03-2017, 06:18 PM
Administrator
Hello

It is said that the vale that holds that separation from our dimension and the one of the spirit world is getting thinner. In that more and more of us are having contact. I see a time coming when Mediums like me will not be needed for contacts as it will be an open place of common grounds.

Many times I have contacts with one's that have no message just are curious about me and at times me them. They come in and then go at times without anything being shared.

Many pass over feeling that is that there is nothing more so they find there is more and want to explore. If they find that energy connection they can come in and look in.

I do not feel anything negative there. The boy and the river is an energy imprint that is there but he is moved on. He choose to go swimming and he knew the limits he had in abilities. Young and foolish.

Lynn
Old 14-03-2017, 10:21 AM
Newbie ;)

Wondering about a dark presence

The black and dark green pots used in nurseries have held up well for me. But then Im in the frozen north which has cloudy skies for 3 months of the year.
Old 06-04-2017, 02:33 AM
Knower
Usually when a person dies and they were a negative person in life, when they die, and have not passed on, they become a dark and cold entity. Even if the barn has no association with anyone's death, it is quite possible to get a visit from an unexpected source. It could mean the entity is just passing by unless it followed your husband from somewhere or by someone.