Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Divination

Old 23-07-2016, 07:16 AM
Seeker

The Man-Made Bāguà 1 (The Evil Thoughts)

What about the three lines in a man-made trigram (guà)? Are they inner voices too?

Yes, they are also voices from within; and to be exact, very loud and imposing voices from a parallel world created artificially by human.

They too interact with each other -- using the go/stop voting system -- to generate an abnormal three-beat pulse, which competes fiercely with the normal three-beat pulse of the natural world for the grand price -- the master of one’s fate.

The man-made world also has a base -- an emotional thatch (a hardened layer of extreme motions) that replaces the earthly base as one’s operating platform. The bottom thatch-line is a radical voice; reflecting its extreme stands.

A go thatch-line stands for a far-right position, a synonym for -- fascism / dictatorship / tyranny / oppression / repression / bureaucracy / control / cruelty.

A stop thatch-line represents a far-left stand, a synonym for – anarchy / lawlessness / chaos / rebellion / mob rule / reign of terror / turmoil / hostility.

The middle line represents an unjustified past, accumulated emotions trapped by an emotional thatch, which severs the earth-heaven link that powers the emotion cycle. The middle soggy-line is a cynical voice; reflecting a saturated emotional state with limited capacity for new stuffs.

A go soggy-line signals the release of the extreme emotion buildup within; driving an offensive behaviour, identifiable as being -- abusive / irritating / obnoxious / rude / stinking / rotten / nauseating / repulsive.

A stop soggy-line signals a closed mind to avoid the pains of taking in new stuffs; yielding a defensive behaviour, recognizable as being – opposing / averting / guarding / uptight / interrupting / resistive / preventive / balking.

The top line signifies a powerful suction that pulls everything inward to satisfy an insatiable desire to possess. The black-hole phenomenon is caused by a highly dense mass of trapped-emotions, whose suction is powerful enough to cut one off from the reality (a yīn-yáng world) created by Dào. The top undercurrent-line is marked by wild mood swings; inflicted by powerful undercurrents.

A go undercurrent-line warns of a destructive growth that flattens everything in sight. A stop undercurrent-line tips of a deep depression that cuts one off from the real world.

In a nutshell, a man-made guà is a path to hell meted out from a radical platform, saturated with trapped emotions and dictated by strong undercurrents.

As such, the thoughts spewed out from this distorted world are inherently extreme (because of the imbalance stand), toxic (caused by the lack of emotion refreshment), and infectious (due to the pull of a highly dense mass of trapped emotions).

In short, a man-made guà is an evil-thoughts generator.
Old 23-07-2016, 09:51 AM
Master
Yes I combined myself ,Jesus and God I guess to activate Kundalini,, the holy trinity,,,,what you write of is amazing dicipline and intruige, i have very many systems , and actually had a look at i -ching book the other night for guidance ,i do sitting chi gong , i feel mostly nourished by being in the sun and nature and minimal stress, i am still learning lots and lots and have many layers of ego to acknowledge and release in love.
Old 23-07-2016, 09:53 AM
Master
call it spirit ,chi , K,shakti ,Shiva its all the same,,beautiful awesome and divine! and ill just throw in that every day in everyway i am getting better and better and bettter.
Old 23-07-2016, 10:31 AM
Seeker

Hi Deepsoul,

You are absolutely right. "Progress" is indeed the key word to measure if one is moving in the right direction.
Old 23-07-2016, 11:35 PM
Master
This man made gua , i experience it how do i change it , this knowledge is true but where is tthe answer? Thankyou Wong chee kwan. I am stuck I was studying but i als ofeel i dont want to now ,just want time for self , finding it hard to expand myself to cope with all duties ,study,health , but i am being negative ,and i think ive made another trap of illusion by thinking i cannot do it all , but i do not know ,again , i say i do not know , but if i say i know and i ask to know i will be in a better position , my thought is that i dont want to keep pushing through barriers ,i want to just be at peace and sit in the sun and love and nurture myself , and be happy without feeling guilty , its seems i could very much choose this path and make it work but i m not sure if i am choosing wisely ,,is it not the hardest thing to just love your self without demands , or should i say easist,, i cant no i can see clearly , i will be ok , another level of negativity t o work through.
Old 23-07-2016, 11:49 PM
Master
I seem to have several voices in the wilderness ,it is onlywhen ichoose to love and follow Christ Jesus that i can feel motivated to serve humanity on a larger scale , but i have a new voice too ,that wants toput me first it is very strong and seems to be originating from my heart,,ihave just also lost a Dear Aunt, i think i am in grief , idont know tha t i am consistently strrong enough or my brain is big enough to understand everthing all the time,,how do i a ccept my feelings and how do i work with i ching book ,just open to random page
Old 24-07-2016, 05:49 AM
Guide
Awesome...
Old 24-07-2016, 10:48 PM
Master
Im taking this bull by the Horns so to say,,, Grabbing its balls, Im doing this, im living with strength,purpose wisdom and integrity!
Old 25-07-2016, 02:48 PM
Ascender

Quote:
Originally Posted by wong chee kwan
The Man-Made Bāguà 1 (The Evil Thoughts)

What about the three lines in a man-made trigram (guà)? Are they inner voices too?

Yes, they are also voices from within; and to be exact, very loud and imposing voices from a parallel world created artificially by human.

They too interact with each other -- using the go/stop voting system -- to generate an abnormal three-beat pulse, which competes fiercely with the normal three-beat pulse of the natural world for the grand price -- the master of one’s fate.

The man-made world also has a base -- an emotional thatch (a hardened layer of extreme motions) that replaces the earthly base as one’s operating platform. The bottom thatch-line is a radical voice; reflecting its extreme stands.

A go thatch-line stands for a far-right position, a synonym for -- fascism / dictatorship / tyranny / oppression / repression / bureaucracy / control / cruelty.

A stop thatch-line represents a far-left stand, a synonym for – anarchy / lawlessness / chaos / rebellion / mob rule / reign of terror / turmoil / hostility.

The middle line represents an unjustified past, accumulated emotions trapped by an emotional thatch, which severs the earth-heaven link that powers the emotion cycle. The middle soggy-line is a cynical voice; reflecting a saturated emotional state with limited capacity for new stuffs.

A go soggy-line signals the release of the extreme emotion buildup within; driving an offensive behaviour, identifiable as being -- abusive / irritating / obnoxious / rude / stinking / rotten / nauseating / repulsive.

A stop soggy-line signals a closed mind to avoid the pains of taking in new stuffs; yielding a defensive behaviour, recognizable as being – opposing / averting / guarding / uptight / interrupting / resistive / preventive / balking.

The top line signifies a powerful suction that pulls everything inward to satisfy an insatiable desire to possess. The black-hole phenomenon is caused by a highly dense mass of trapped-emotions, whose suction is powerful enough to cut one off from the reality (a yīn-yáng world) created by Dào. The top undercurrent-line is marked by wild mood swings; inflicted by powerful undercurrents.

A go undercurrent-line warns of a destructive growth that flattens everything in sight. A stop undercurrent-line tips of a deep depression that cuts one off from the real world.

In a nutshell, a man-made guà is a path to hell meted out from a radical platform, saturated with trapped emotions and dictated by strong undercurrents.

As such, the thoughts spewed out from this distorted world are inherently extreme (because of the imbalance stand), toxic (caused by the lack of emotion refreshment), and infectious (due to the pull of a highly dense mass of trapped emotions).

In short, a man-made guà is an evil-thoughts generator.

When you divinate and get a hexagram, is that a natural bagua or man-made bagua?
Old 26-07-2016, 12:08 AM
Seeker

Hi Wanchain,

Exploring the wonders of hexagrams is my next focus.