Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Love & Relationships -Friends and Family

Old 20-05-2017, 12:04 AM
Knower

There's a certain freedom and dignity in moving away from people who are unhealthy for you and starting over, I will give you that (as long as that's not the main reason). But it's definitely not easy. Probably better to start small (IME). Move a certain distance, start putting these people off, get used to your own independence, clear your head, formulate a healthy lifestyle for yourself, build your confidence somewhat and then think more about moving away if that's what you want. Good luck!
Old 21-05-2017, 06:01 PM
Experiencer

When you move out, seek for people who understand you and want to be with You and help and care for you. You van find those people from hobbies, school, a job or online. Don't settle and think you don't deserve the best because you do. But remember also that the world shows you only yourself (and sometimes you get glimpses of other people) and what you send out to the world comes back to you.

Some people are more positive than others, some people are more evolved. Some people know how to take care of them better than others. If you are one of these people, or wish to be, don't hang out with people who Are not willing to do their jobs as human beings and who don't know how to love. Our surroundings change us more than we know.
Old 21-05-2017, 07:49 PM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuesday
When you move out, seek for people who understand you and want to be with You and help and care for you. You van find those people from hobbies, school, a job or online. Don't settle and think you don't deserve the best because you do. But remember also that the world shows you only yourself (and sometimes you get glimpses of other people) and what you send out to the world comes back to you.

Some people are more positive than others, some people are more evolved. Some people know how to take care of them better than others. If you are one of these people, or wish to be, don't hang out with people who Are not willing to do their jobs as human beings and who don't know how to love. Our surroundings change us more than we know.
Thanks for this is what I'm trying. It seems hard but it may be easier than I think right now.
Old 23-05-2017, 10:11 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flyawaywithme
I'm schizophrenic and I have no idea how to start a new life. I want to move away from everyone I associate with because they are complete jerks to me. Just now I was sleeping and I walked out of my room, and my grandma's daughter was here, I walked out and she looked at me, stormed out of the place to her car screaming about how I should get a life and move away from here. I've been suicidal in the past because I trusted people and now I know it's better not to care. Im not good at making friends so I don't know what I would do if I moved to a different state by myself.

Any recommendations on peaceful affordable places in the us?

She is merely PROJECTING her own weakness and beliefs onto you ...... you are her convenient scapegoat ~ Do not take it personally at all ....... FORGIVE it and just turn all over to the Divine Spirit asking "Please take away all my false perceptions and judgments ..... return to me ONLY that which is TRUE "

Do that each night before sleeping and throughout the day as those things come up.

YOU ARE AN EQUAL OFFSPRING OF THE DIVINE and NO LESS than ANY OTHER! The DIVINE does not see you as you do ..... nor as others do ..... IT will always SEE you as you TRULY ARE since Creation ..... a Pure Conscious Being of LOVE and Awareness ~
Old 23-05-2017, 10:15 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flyawaywithme
I'm schizophrenic and I have no idea how to start a new life. I want to move away from everyone I associate with because they are complete jerks to me. Just now I was sleeping and I walked out of my room, and my grandma's daughter was here, I walked out and she looked at me, stormed out of the place to her car screaming about how I should get a life and move away from here. I've been suicidal in the past because I trusted people and now I know it's better not to care. Im not good at making friends so I don't know what I would do if I moved to a different state by myself.

Any recommendations on peaceful affordable places in the us?

If you can ..... Shift your diet to Non GMO Organic ..... as Raw as possible .... veggies and fruits mostly ~ many brain disorders really begin with the foods we eat and what we feed our mind! It may even CLEAR entirely ...... do not believe any foolish man who claims you will have that forever , he does not even know what forever means. If you ever FEEL completely HEALED ..... and your Doctor REJECTS that .... FIND A NEW AND BETTER DOCTOR (Jungian Trained) ~

Peace brother!
Old 24-05-2017, 06:56 PM
Badcopyinc

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamthat
It is possible to start over, and it may be a good idea to move if you are in a toxic environment. Just be aware that wherever you go you will take your problems with you, and you may find that you are experiencing the same difficulties but with different people in a different environment. You will also be moving away from whatever support system you now have. Maybe you need to find some independence in a safe environment, and perhaps you do not have to move far to attain that.

It sounds like you have trusted people and you feel that they have let you down, so now you do not want to trust anyone. Trust begins with ourselves. Trust yourself and let other people be what they are. We have no control over other peoples' behaviour.

Wishing you inner peace.

I'm glad i read the posts was about to say the same thing.

"You will take your problems with you."

The Op's issue reminds me a lot of what i notice others doing when they first start to wake up. they feel as though they need to move far away from all people. I've recently learned in my personal explorations that i need to learn to love everyone as much as i love myself. This is what hit me personally the most. Learning to not let others affect my emotions and how i view myself. and when i say others I'm referring to loved ones and family. I'm personally still surrounded by everyone who thinks i need to be the old me. but this is not an accident. this has furthered my growth to the point where I'm learning to run to them because they have been teaching more about myself than anyone else! Which causes me to love the people who think I'm crazy even more!!